Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

+29
Hollow
Snapalope
DMCMaster
Kyu
Tdogmaster
Anti-Enix
NinjagoonAF
Zelnaga
TheCreator
ZappaBappa
Dolorous-
Brunoc
CluelessNeko
Fatman311
Setsu
FullArmageddon
TranClan67
Nanamix
Keck282
Revy
awesomo6000
TopgunUK
Wing
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
SilentOne
saintcross
PT-Desu
33 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 4 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 am

I haven't read/watched it yet but it sounds a little like Hell Girl.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 4 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 am

TopgunUK wrote:I haven't read/watched it yet but it sounds a little like Hell Girl.

no its not hell girl. just checked.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:35 am

Which should I watch next?

Heaven's Lost Property
Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari
Black Butler
Kara no Kyoukai
Minami-ke
Basilisk
Slam Dunk
Bamboo Blade
Dennou Coil
Gantz
Genius Party
Getsumen To Heiki Mina
Ghost Hound
Hajime no Ippo New Challenger
History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Ichigo Mashimaro
Inukami!
Kaiji
Kamen no Maid Guy
Karin
Kaze no Stigma
Nagasarete Airantou
Needless
Requiem for the Phantom
School Days
Serial Experiments Lain
Strike Witches
Texhnolyze
Vision of Escaflowne
XXXholic
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:37 am

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 am

Anti-Enix wrote:Which should I watch next?

Go with Dennou Coil. Also, don't watch Getsumen To Heiki Mina, it's fucking terrible.

saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 am

saintcross wrote:

Go with Dennou Coil. Also, don't watch Getsumen To Heiki Mina, it's fucking terrible.

LOL, I found it entertaining. Asmile
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

FullArmageddon wrote:
saintcross wrote:

LOL, I found it entertaining. Asmile

Honestly, I tried to really like it since it had a connection to Densha Otoko but I couldn't even force myself to finish it. It's probably the most boring show I've ever watched.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi everyone, don't really type that often here but I kinda need a little help. I'm looking for something to watch for the weekend and Christmas eve/day while I’m off work. Never been too keen on streaming sites I mostly buy ddl when I find something interesting or at least think is interesting. Just trying to avoid the mistake I made with the next to the last thing I saw. I love most things with comedy, action, and/or suspense. Only saw short previews of these but it’s hard to tell if it’s going to be interesting or another shouting match with my monitor. Keep in mind I’ve never seen these before just the previews: Welcome to the NHk, Freezing, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Black Lagoon, Full Metal Panic, and Soul Eater.

Only need two, one for the weekend and another for the Christmas break. If there is any other recommendations outside this list feel free to add but it has to be english dub. Nothing against subbed, it’s just I get so fixated on reading the subtitles I'm no longer enjoying the show. To help out with the recommendations, can check my last two posts in What Anime Are You Watching to kinda get an idea of what I do/don't like.

Thanks in advance.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Tdogmaster wrote:Hi everyone, don't really type that often here but I kinda need a little help. I'm looking for something to watch for the weekend and Christmas eve/day while I’m off work. Never been too keen on streaming sites I mostly buy ddl when I find something interesting or at least think is interesting. Just trying to avoid the mistake I made with the next to the last thing I saw. I love most things with comedy, action, and/or suspense. Only saw short previews of these but it’s hard to tell if it’s going to be interesting or another shouting match with my monitor. Keep in mind I’ve never seen these before just the previews: Welcome to the NHk, Freezing, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Black Lagoon, Full Metal Panic, and Soul Eater.

Only need two, one for the weekend and another for the Christmas break. If there is any other recommendations outside this list feel free to add but it has to be english dub. Nothing against subbed, it’s just I get so fixated on reading the subtitles I'm no longer enjoying the show. To help out with the recommendations, can check my last two posts in What Anime Are You Watching to kinda get an idea of what I do/don't like.

Thanks in advance.

The animes you list.

Index
Bakumatsu
Broken Blade
Cluster Edge
Golgo
Samurail Girls
Heaven's Memo Pad
Golden Boy
Tenchi Mayo
Gundam 00

If you want more just ask.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:32 am

Tdogmaster wrote:Hi everyone, don't really type that often here but I kinda need a little help. I'm looking for something to watch for the weekend and Christmas eve/day while I’m off work. Never been too keen on streaming sites I mostly buy ddl when I find something interesting or at least think is interesting. Just trying to avoid the mistake I made with the next to the last thing I saw. I love most things with comedy, action, and/or suspense. Only saw short previews of these but it’s hard to tell if it’s going to be interesting or another shouting match with my monitor. Keep in mind I’ve never seen these before just the previews: Welcome to the NHk, Freezing, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Black Lagoon, Full Metal Panic, and Soul Eater.

Thanks in advance.
I've only seen Black Lagoon from your list, but I recommend it. It has 2 seasons and an OVA series.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:58 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
The animes you list.

Index
Bakumatsu
Broken Blade
Cluster Edge
Golgo
Samurail Girls
Heaven's Memo Pad
Golden Boy
Tenchi Mayo
Gundam 00

If you want more just ask.
Thanks for the assist. I've seen all of the Tenchi series except for the GXP one only seen like 2 episodes. Didn't like Gundam 00 that much even though I love the some of the other series in Gundam. Golden Boy I think ive seen before but its been years though.

Destructo wrote:I've only seen Black Lagoon from your list, but I recommend it. It has 2 seasons and an OVA series.
Nice thanks.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 am

wth Destruct, you never saw Welcome to the NHK ? :|

From those you listed you should really check Welcome to the NHK and for some comedy watch Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 am

It's in my backlog lul
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 am

PT-Desu wrote:
wth Destruct, you never saw Welcome to the NHK ? :|

From those you listed you should really check Welcome to the NHK and for some comedy watch Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Yea I know I need to get out more often. I hate that i've missed out on alot of good stuff out there when it was still fresh. Just haven't been watching anime like I use to. I admit im quite a few years behind. While on holiday vaction, i'm going to try to finish out at least 5-6 series before I go back to work.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am

Just finished Heaven's Lost Property and actually enjoyed it. Wasn't aware there was so much perversion in it. lol

Where can I download SEASON 2 and the movie?!!
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 am

What the heck, I'm told to ask my questions here instead of making a new topic but nobody even answers my question. >:(
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:27 am

Anti-Enix wrote:Just finished Heaven's Lost Property and actually enjoyed it. Wasn't aware there was so much perversion in it. lol

the bay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 pm

If I want to use external subs how do I add them to the MKV?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Anti-Enix wrote:Just finished Heaven's Lost Property and actually enjoyed it. Wasn't aware there was so much perversion in it. lol

http://www.subdesu.org/sora-no-otoshimono-forte-batch/#download_links

http://www.subdesu.org/category/sora-no-otoshimono-tokeijikake-no-angeloid/

Kyu wrote:If I want to use external subs how do I add them to the MKV?

Depending on the player you're using there should be a right-click option to load a subtitle file.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Does it work with MPC? Because I don't see an option for that.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 pm

File>Load subtitle.

Put the sub file in the same folder as the video too. Makes it easier to manage.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 4 XwxWH

I got this message =/
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Yeah, that's why I don't use MPC on the rare occasions that I might need to load external subs, I use KMplayer for that.

But you could probably just redownload whatever it is with the subs.

What is it that you're trying to watch?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Seirei no Moribito.

Is KMPlayer any good?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 pm

It's good as an alternative player for issues like this, but it can't handle the latest 10bit stuff like MPC can.

Should work fine for Seirei no Moribito.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next