[Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime)

Go down

[Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime) Empty [Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime)

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

[Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime) 9bfe1c998d58b16e6c9bb5df47186ed91408471298_full
*click on image for MAL*

Producers: Pony Canyon Shin-ei Animation
Director: Masafumi Sato
Original Creator: Mizu Asato
Genres: Comedy, Seinen

*****YOU CAN FIND DDL AND TORRENTS AND STREAM LINKS HERE*****

Synopsis: Umio is a shy kid who just started his part time job at a manga store smack dab in the middle of the city. But his lifestyle isn't as glamorous as the neon lights that illuminate the city. Umio's closest friends are his co-workers who are all unique characters, to say the least, and although they're nice people, they have their quirks. They are a tight knit group of friends, have nicknames for each other and spend their weekends inside, sheltered from the extravagant scene happening on the outside.

first impressions: pretty funny, since i can relate to their love of ero books! *_*, anyway i sense romance in this despite the comedy, looking forward to upcoming episodes, ill probably use this as my comedy fix of the season

[Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime) DenkiGainoHonyasan-Episode1-Omake-6
[Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime) DenkiGainoHonyasan-Episode1-Omake-7
[Anime] Denki-gai no Honya-san (ero manga selling book store antics anime) DenkiGainoHonyasan-Episode1-Omake-9