Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

+29
Hollow
Snapalope
DMCMaster
Kyu
Tdogmaster
Anti-Enix
NinjagoonAF
Zelnaga
TheCreator
ZappaBappa
Dolorous-
Brunoc
CluelessNeko
Fatman311
Setsu
FullArmageddon
TranClan67
Nanamix
Keck282
Revy
awesomo6000
TopgunUK
Wing
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
SilentOne
saintcross
PT-Desu
33 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Okay, were good. I was using the wrong subtitles types.

Thanks Sammy.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Tdogmaster Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 am

I have a question(s) to ask but kinda afraid to post it here without approval first. The thing is its possible it maybe a common knowledge answer or maybe not taken seriously. Last thing I want to do is instagate anything or start anything to distrupt the vibe of the commuity.

The question(s) has to do with all things anime and the average fan of anime of anime scenarios/situations. If given approval, I will post it sometime later today or tomorrow.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:16 am

ask eet
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 am

Kyu wrote:Seirei no Moribito.
The dub is pretty good. I forget which one i like better, though.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 am

Tdogmaster wrote:I have a question(s) to ask but kinda afraid to post it here without approval first. The thing is its possible it maybe a common knowledge answer or maybe not taken seriously. Last thing I want to do is instagate anything or start anything to distrupt the vibe of the commuity.

The question(s) has to do with all things anime and the average fan of anime of anime scenarios/situations. If given approval, I will post it sometime later today or tomorrow.
Go ahead mate.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 am

Tdogmaster wrote:I have a question(s) to ask but kinda afraid to post it here without approval first. The thing is its possible it maybe a common knowledge answer or maybe not taken seriously. Last thing I want to do is instagate anything or start anything to distrupt the vibe of the commuity.

Ask away, you want to learn more so we are happy to try to teach and answer.

Here's my question. Does anyone know of a batch torrent for both Yu-Gi-Oh! GX subbed AND the original pokemon series subbed (including the never released episodes in the U.S.)

I'm feeling nostalgic for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 am

Okay is there anything out there more perverted than Heaven's Lost Property? XD
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Looking for a few more things to check out for the next weekend. Preferably something dubbed.

Also, still a little skeptic about this but I might as well attempt this. Sorry about the delay. To be honest I have such a long list of questions that I needed to shorten them down to eight for now. Not sure anyone wants to go through 80+ questions I have all at one time. The questions are more of an inquiry than an actual question just really looking for an opinion outside of my own and a few friends. What I’m about to say is probably going to be quite silly and pretty stupid if you ask me but if you find it funny, by all means have a good laugh.

Final Warning, Possible Silly Questions Ahead!!! Enter At Your Own Risk!!!

Spoiler:

Anti-Enix wrote:Okay is there anything out there more perverted than Heaven's Lost Property? XD
Dude...my hat's off to ya man. You have a stronger stomach than I do. I went ahead and finished out the season since i'm stuck with it now. The main point of the show is not what bothered me it was pretty much the main guy of the series. I admit that this isn't anything new to anime but this show took it to the point that it made me feel sick and uneasy.

As for the question, maybe Rosario+Vampire or Sekirei? If you haven't them already. Granted they are not quite like that one but come close. Rosario+Vampire I couldn't make it through the first few episodes due to the fact I hate some of the main characters and a few parts that gave me the uneasy feeling. Sekirei, I actually finished this one but the only reason is I was laughing at stuff in it I guess wasn't intended to be funny plus the action was good.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:25 pm

@Tdogmaster

Questions 1-3: Those can be avoided by not watching shitty harem/ecchi shows.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm

saintcross wrote:Questions 1-3: Those can be avoided by not watching shitty harem/ecchi shows.
Haha agreed. I will say though that i'm not very adept when it comes to anime. Most of the things I get are on recommendation and out of all the stuff I buy, usually end up with at least one wild card. But I have learned one thing though, some stuff can't be judged by the cover.

Thanks for the inquiry.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 am

Q6 is easy. The story is well told in 13-15 episodes that it doesn't need to have 13 episodes or more of filler. The ones that are longer generally have a lot of nuance that is being explored, unless it is a total child's program, then it is there to just make them money (unless they are short episodes, then that is a different matter entirely).
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 am

Keck282 wrote:Q6 is easy. The story is well told in 13-15 episodes that it doesn't need to have 13 episodes or more of filler. The ones that are longer generally have a lot of nuance that is being explored, unless it is a total child's program, then it is there to just make them money (unless they are short episodes, then that is a different matter entirely).
Awesome, thanks for the input.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Tdogmaster wrote:Looking for a few more things to check out for the next weekend. Preferably something dubbed.

Also, still a little skeptic about this but I might as well attempt this. Sorry about the delay. To be honest I have such a long list of questions that I needed to shorten them down to eight for now. Not sure anyone wants to go through 80+ questions I have all at one time. The questions are more of an inquiry than an actual question just really looking for an opinion outside of my own and a few friends. What I’m about to say is probably going to be quite silly and pretty stupid if you ask me but if you find it funny, by all means have a good laugh.

Final Warning, Possible Silly Questions Ahead!!! Enter At Your Own Risk!!!

Spoiler:

Anti-Enix wrote:Okay is there anything out there more perverted than Heaven's Lost Property? XD
Dude...my hat's off to ya man. You have a stronger stomach than I do. I went ahead and finished out the season since i'm stuck with it now. The main point of the show is not what bothered me it was pretty much the main guy of the series. I admit that this isn't anything new to anime but this show took it to the point that it made me feel sick and uneasy.

As for the question, maybe Rosario+Vampire or Sekirei? If you haven't them already. Granted they are not quite like that one but come close. Rosario+Vampire I couldn't make it through the first few episodes due to the fact I hate some of the main characters and a few parts that gave me the uneasy feeling. Sekirei, I actually finished this one but the only reason is I was laughing at stuff in it I guess wasn't intended to be funny plus the action was good.

What exactly makes you uneasy? I've seen Rosario+Vampire before and some of Sekirei but yeah they don't beat Heaven's Lost Property in terms of pervertedness because HLP actually does it all on purpose and even has flying panties! I'm guessing nothing really beats it then?
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Anti-Enix wrote:What exactly makes you uneasy? I've seen Rosario+Vampire before and some of Sekirei but yeah they don't beat Heaven's Lost Property in terms of pervertedness because HLP actually does it all on purpose and even has flying panties! I'm guessing nothing really beats it then?
Fair enough, but it's little difficult to explain if you don't me too well but I’ll try. I enjoy alot of programming whether it is anime or not. (I like me some Transformers and that will never change haha) I like stuff with action, drama, suspense, mystery, comedy wackiness, and every now and then romance to an extent of course. But the one thing that I love more than anything is an interesting or engaging story/plot. With that said, nothing is ever perfect. Sometimes I may find something or recommended to me that has a good story, but you have to take the other stuff that comes with it. In some cases, the story overpowers the other stuff but on some occasions may end up with one that the other stuff overpowers the story or very least tied with it.

So for the most part I tolerate the other stuff as long as the story/plot is good. Even with that said, there some anime and yes even some American shows even though it may have a good plot for some weird reason I feel sick to the stomach just watching them. With me it’s like I swallowed balled up aluminum foil, coated in cotton candy and raw onions, with a ketchup and ranch dressing filling mixed with green apple jolly ranchers. Gets to the point it’s just too painful to watch so I leave it alone. Like I said before it’s not like any of this stuff is new to anime or any other show, it’s just once in awhile I’ll come across a show just make my stomach turn inside out for some weird reason. But I guess it boils down to you like what you like and you don’t what you don’t even if the reason isn’t very clear why.

I’ll leave it that for now it’s difficult to explain but I hope that helps a little.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Any one know a easy to use program to covert MKV to AVI or MP4?
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

DMCMaster wrote:Any one know a easy to use program to covert MKV to AVI or MP4?

Freemake video converter

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:50 am

Back in the Lupin the Third:The women name Fujiko thread someone had mentioned a OVA about Jigen recounting how Lupin and the gang first met.
Dont remember the title but if someone can post a link to download it that would be great.
Think the OVA came out about 2010 I think
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Ok I got one stupid question, what is the difference between Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate? Is it 2 separate series of the same thing or is Ultimate like the remastered version of Hellsing or something?
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 am

Tdogmaster wrote:Ok I got one stupid question, what is the difference between Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate? Is it 2 separate series of the same thing or is Ultimate like the remastered version of Hellsing or something?

Its like Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Hellsing starts off following the manga, then spins off into its own thing.

Hellsing Ultimate follows the manga all the way through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Its like Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Hellsing starts off following the manga, then spins off into its own thing.

Hellsing Ultimate follows the manga all the way through.
So pretty much its the same story but went different direction halfway through. Ok that's good to know that i'm not buying the same thing twice....sort of.

Thanks
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 am

But so you know Hellsing Ultimate isn't over. There are still 2 OVA's that have yet to be released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 pm

That's even better. More to look forward to thanks again.
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:12 am

The Madoka Magica films, they dont seem to be available to torrent or in fact subbed anywhere.

Is this due to them not being released on BD/DVD in Japan yet? if not, are we waiting for them to be released outside of Japan?

Just wondering when I can get ahold of them, I figure they aired ages ago so I have no idea why its taking so long and I might ask the wise ones here rather then merely venting to the air.
Fatman311
Fatman311

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:25 am

The first two were released in theaters back in October last year, and the third one has yet to be released. I wouldn't expect them to be out for DVD/BD for another few months.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Destructo wrote:The first two were released in theaters back in October last year, and the third one has yet to be released. I wouldn't expect them to be out for DVD/BD for another few months.

Much appreciated, cheers man.

I'm just aching for more Madoka, got the BD series myself, which I was stunned was even released in the UK, since normally we barely get any anime over here, and if we do its years after its original airing and only ever in DVD quality.

That, and its the only magical girl series I've ever loved.
Fatman311
Fatman311

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next