Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

+29
Hollow
Snapalope
DMCMaster
Kyu
Tdogmaster
Anti-Enix
NinjagoonAF
Zelnaga
TheCreator
ZappaBappa
Dolorous-
Brunoc
CluelessNeko
Fatman311
Setsu
FullArmageddon
TranClan67
Nanamix
Keck282
Revy
awesomo6000
TopgunUK
Wing
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
SilentOne
saintcross
PT-Desu
33 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 10 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 am

streamanime.tv

or

animefreak.tv

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 10 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by GhostCell Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 am

I wouldn't recommend Golden Time, I think its a bad soap opera in anime form with that said it is popular for whatever reason. I second saintcross suggestions.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Halp, what are some good online manga sites?

I've been using mangafox, but I want to know if there's anything better.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:54 am

i use mangahere and mangapanda
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:04 am

Oh God.

I hope you weren't using Mangafox for the first 47 chapters of Eden, I just checked an early chapter and they used absolutely disgusting scanslations by someone who can barely speak english.

In the case of Eden I recommend Mangareader because they used the best translations (Official where available) as far as I can tell and I know for sure that Mangahere had at least one instance of chapters being put in the wrong order.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:30 am

Yea, i was reading the shitty translations. :/

Thanks guys.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:35 am

Like I honestly feel if I watched/read any show/manga with translations of that quality I'd score it at least a point lower based entirely on that.

And Eden gets pretty complicated at times, if the translations were like that all the way I wouldn't have been able to follow it.

I would re-read all that part with the official translations. But that's me, and I've read the first half of Eden probably 5 times anyway.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:00 am

They even spelled some of the names wrong, but I wouldnt have noticed till you told me about mangareader.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 am

haveyou ever seen something more racist than terra formars?
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Setsu wrote:haveyou ever seen something more racist than terra formars?

Never seen the series so can't really compare it. Only racist show that comes to mind at the moment for me is Aldnoah Zero....and Gundam Seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
Setsu wrote:haveyou ever seen something more racist than terra formars?

Never seen the series so can't really compare it. Only racist show that comes to mind at the moment for me is Aldnoah Zero....and Gundam Seed.
how racists are them? terrafor is about the 'black threat' as roach/human hybrids
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Let's see...Aldnoah zero has the Vers Empire (Martians) who think all Terrans (people living on Earth) are scummy lower life forms. (both sides are human).

Gundam Seed has the Naturals and Coordinators/Newtypes. (Essentially Earth living humans and humans who live in space colonies) who equally hate each other for pointless, selfish, and racist reasons...

Both series seem to have both sides wanting to commit genocide on the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10