Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Destructo on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am

I'm dying to see them too. Well, not as much like a few months ago lol.

If I remember correctly, the 3rd movie is coming out in theaters this year too.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Fatman311 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 am

Sup again guiz, I'm on a roll here.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Robotech and Macross?

I've watched all of Macross (Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Macross Plus, Macross 7 and Macross Frontier) but none of Robotech.

I've always steered clear because I've heard it contains elements of Macross but isnt the same, to be honest it was always a little confusing but I enjoyed Macross and didnt want anything to taint my image of it.

And I just spotted the Robotech Complete Series on zavvi and was tempted by it, but I have no idea exactly what it is and looking up 'Robotech' on MAL hasnt yielded anything of use.

Can anyone clearly explain the differences between them to me?
avatar
Fatman311
Member
Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Surrey, UK

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 am

Fatman311 wrote:Sup again guiz, I'm on a roll here.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Robotech and Macross?

I've watched all of Macross (Super Dimension Fortress Marcross, Macross Plus, Macross 7 and Macross Frontier) but none of Robotech, I've always steered clear because I've heard it contains elements of Macross but isnt the same, to be honest it was always a little confusing but I enjoyed Macross and didnt want anything to taint my image of it.

And I just spotted the Robotech Complete Series on zavvi and was tempted by it, but I have no idea exactly what it is and looking up 'Robotech' on MAL hasnt yielded anything of use.

Can anyone clearly explain the differences between them to me?

I think (I haven't seen anything Macross related) Robotech is a horribly butchered english dubbed/edited/combined version of Macross that also mixes it with two other similar but originally unrelated Mecha Anime.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1088/Macross/moreinfo

Probably no point in watching it when you've already seen the series how it was intended.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Fatman311 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm

TopgunUK wrote:I think (I haven't seen anything Macross related) Robotech is a horribly butchered english dubbed/edited/combined version of Macross that also mixes it with two other similar but originally unrelated Mecha Anime.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1088/Macross/moreinfo

Probably no point in watching it when you've already seen the series how it was intended.

Not sure why anyone would do such a thing so a series as enjoyable as Macross, or why MAL hasnt got its own page for it as it looks to be a seperate series combining elements of multiple anime thrown together. I'll save my money and do the safest thing: ignore its existance. Got plenty of other great anime to watch anyway.

Cheers for looking into that for me man, just saw it going cheap and remembered I knew nothing about it.
avatar
Fatman311
Member
Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Surrey, UK

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Snapalope on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

How good is Beelzebub? I'd like to pick up a few more series, and hopefully some outside of WSJ. Though i'd like to see all that Jump has to offer. Before the only series I really kept up with were the Big 3, REBORN! (since its end i have become quite fond of its replacement, Hungry Joker), and the occasional Gintama and JoJo's chapter. Hunter x Hunter and Toriko are on my list. Rosario+Vampire remains the only monthly series I bother to read on a consistent basis.

Long story short my neighbor tells me Beel and Nisekoi are pretty good.

As for anime, i'll probably start watching One Piece again now that it's at Punk Hazard. I'm also going to start Psycho-Pass next week, which will be the first new anime i've bothered to watch since AO which I dropped because i didn't like it
avatar
Snapalope
Member
Member

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by DMCMaster on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Whats this from?
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Revy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Snapalope wrote:How good is Beelzebub?
Sorry, never seen it.

DMCMaster wrote:Whats this from?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11761/Medaka_Box
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Anti-Enix on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 am

I heard DNAngel was a good anime, any good healthy torrents out there? Thanks
avatar
Anti-Enix
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by saintcross on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 am

Anti-Enix wrote:I heard DNAngel was a good anime, any good healthy torrents out there? Thanks

http://bakabt.me/149086-d-n-angel-exiled-destiny.html
avatar
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 441
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by WolfWood37 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 am

Here one for you, a nostalgia trip.

Doesn anyone know if there is a batch torrent out there for the original pokemon series subbed, not dubbed?
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 am

Anyone know a batch torrent for Bakumatus Jigen Roman, Lupin the 3rd:The Women named Mine Fujiko, Bakamontegari, Nisemontegari, Eureka Seven AO, Persona 4 The Animation in MKV and HD
Thanks in advance
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Anti-Enix on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 am

Any good healthy torrents for Soul Eater?!!
avatar
Anti-Enix
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Hollow on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Anti-Enix wrote:Any good healthy torrents for Soul Eater?!!

Anime or manga?
http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/5759091/
http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=146851&page=0

Snapalope wrote:How good is Beelzebub? I'd like to pick up a few more series, and hopefully some outside of WSJ. Though i'd like to see all that Jump has to offer. Before the only series I really kept up with were the Big 3, REBORN! (since its end i have become quite fond of its replacement, Hungry Joker), and the occasional Gintama and JoJo's chapter. Hunter x Hunter and Toriko are on my list. Rosario+Vampire remains the only monthly series I bother to read on a consistent basis.

I thought the anime was hilarious.
The manga wasn't as funny and I ended up dropping it after 35 chapters.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Anti-Enix on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Hollow wrote:
Anti-Enix wrote:Any good healthy torrents for Soul Eater?!!

Anime or manga?
http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/5759091/
http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=146851&page=0

Snapalope wrote:How good is Beelzebub? I'd like to pick up a few more series, and hopefully some outside of WSJ. Though i'd like to see all that Jump has to offer. Before the only series I really kept up with were the Big 3, REBORN! (since its end i have become quite fond of its replacement, Hungry Joker), and the occasional Gintama and JoJo's chapter. Hunter x Hunter and Toriko are on my list. Rosario+Vampire remains the only monthly series I bother to read on a consistent basis.

I thought the anime was hilarious.
The manga wasn't as funny and I ended up dropping it after 35 chapters.

Nvm fixed it
avatar
Anti-Enix
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by WolfWood37 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:46 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Here one for you, a nostalgia trip.

Doesn anyone know if there is a batch torrent out there for the original pokemon series subbed, not dubbed?

no one?
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Hollow on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:Here one for you, a nostalgia trip.

Doesn anyone know if there is a batch torrent out there for the original pokemon series subbed, not dubbed?

no one?

Sorry, I can't find anything.
Apparently BakaBT had the first few seasons subbed but they were removed because of the licensing change from 4Kids to Nintendo in the US.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Brunoc on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Anyone watched Kuroko no Basket?
avatar
Brunoc
Member
Member

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Anti-Enix on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Anybody got an English Dub torrent for Steins Gate and Is This a Zombie?
avatar
Anti-Enix
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Brunoc on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 am

After reading Zetman ages ago, I was wondering what are the best anime/manga set in the future?

I know the obvious ones like GiTS, Bebop etc. Any more under the radar ones?
avatar
Brunoc
Member
Member

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by saintcross on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 am

Brunoc wrote:After reading Zetman ages ago, I was wondering what are the best anime/manga set in the future?

I know the obvious ones like GiTS, Bebop etc. Any more under the radar ones?

Eden:It's and Endless World!
avatar
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 441
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Wing on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 am

I second the recommendation for Eden.
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Fatman311 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Sup all,

Just reporting in to ask you fine people why Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust hasnt been subbed yet? Apparently BDs have been out in Japan for a while and last I checked THORA had subbed the first and second films. Have I heard wrong or has it just been ditched as a project by everyone?
avatar
Fatman311
Member
Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Surrey, UK

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by WolfWood37 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Fatman311 wrote:Sup all,

Just reporting in to ask you fine people why Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust hasnt been subbed yet? Apparently BDs have been out in Japan for a while and last I checked THORA had subbed the first and second films. Have I heard wrong or has it just been ditched as a project by everyone?

According to the info I got, the film hasn't been released yet and isn't out till the end of September:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-06/3rd-mardock-scramble-film-blu-ray-slated-for-september-in-japan
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 am

Well my normal anime site seems to have stopped, anyone have a good site for AVI downloads?
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Okay here's another batch question.

Anyone know where I can find Detective Conan torrents? I have 1-200 but I'm having a hard time hunting down beyond that. Even direct download would be fine.
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum