Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

+29
Hollow
Snapalope
DMCMaster
Kyu
Tdogmaster
Anti-Enix
NinjagoonAF
Zelnaga
TheCreator
ZappaBappa
Dolorous-
Brunoc
CluelessNeko
Fatman311
Setsu
FullArmageddon
TranClan67
Nanamix
Keck282
Revy
awesomo6000
TopgunUK
Wing
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
SilentOne
saintcross
PT-Desu
33 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Destructo wrote:[url=myanimelist.net/news.php]Bandai Entertainment will no longer offer new DVD, BD, or manga releases starting February.[/url]

Thought it was appropriate.

Yeah this makes me very sad.

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by TopgunUK Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 pm

ASecondChance wrote:hey guys, where can i find a good BR copy of Claymore? on Baka they just have the manga but not the anime. thanks in advance

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=143503
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:11 am

thanks Top and Wolf, I did find a copy on Demonoid but i didnt recognize the group
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:13 am

I just came back from USMC Training. Haven't touched anime for almost a year now. Suggest me some good tearjerker ones, nao.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 am

Ano hana is pretty good, especially the end. I haven't seen too many new shows as most of them didn't interest me.

On a different note, this thread needs to be updated since some sites are dead, especially what happened with Megaupload.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 am

Nanamix wrote:I just came back from USMC Training. Haven't touched anime for almost a year now. Suggest me some good tearjerker ones, nao.
I'll give you a manga tear jerking all day long. Anyways what happened to those winter anime, spring anime 2012 poster board things. I need new stuffs
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

What was that one site that had all the current anime releases and its torrent/download links from multiple translators? The anime site was red and it had a chibi Kallen on the top left corner
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 am

hey guys, is there another place besides nyaa that has a fullmetal alchemist brotherhood BR copy that is decently seeded?
the one im currently dling is slow as fuck only like 2 seeders sometimes 6 but it never goes over 60kbs

thanks in advance
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 am

I found one on Nyaa that has over 50 seeders.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=239058
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 am

FullArmageddon wrote:I found one on Nyaa that has over 50 seeders.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=239058
thanks bro, ended with the slow/few sedeers lol... that one is a huge fuck so thats why it turned me off
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Fri May 18, 2012 9:50 pm

hi, i found that anime newly release from at most one year ago. or between now and that one year ago point.
it is an anime that is about fantasy magitec with a bunch of heroes chars . something like the-legend-of-the-legendary-heroes or tales.
i remember it being maybe 44 min (oav then?) and really well animated like the movie of tales of vesperia. i reemember thinking it mmight be like gundam uicorn: one ep every four months or so.
i never heard of it ever since. do you know what i' talking about? did i dream it?
there is some kind of cute girl very young and into tech she helps the heroes with her ....exoskelton? something that either the rollerblade girl from streetfighter ex or/and shoots big bazooka loads.....it really felt like a tales because of the deja vu team getting together tales usually uses.
it is fairly recent as an anime but i can't find the name of it. the ep i saw ended with them having to deal withsome kind of magitec machinery kinda bigger than the one in vesperia first strike..
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Fri May 25, 2012 9:53 am

Need something new to watch, something that has finished airing.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/saintcross
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 4:11 pm

saintcross wrote:Need something new to watch, something that has finished airing.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/saintcross

Going just by your plan to watch list:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
Shiki
Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
Macross Do You Remember Love

I know I enjoyed them, but looking at your scores for everything.....I don't know. However put Kids on the Slope on your radar once it finishes airing. I can't explain why, but its addicting.

Now for my question:

Does anyone have a batch torrent for detective conan? I have episodes 1-200 but I need batches beyond that.

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sat May 26, 2012 12:37 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:Going just by your plan to watch list:

Shiki

I know I enjoyed them, but looking at your scores for everything.....I don't know. However put Kids on the Slope on your radar once it finishes airing. I can't explain why, but its addicting.

Completely forgot about that Black Lagoon OVA lol might watch that next and maybe Stardust Memory but I feel like I have to go finish Zeta and War in the Pocket first. As for Kids on the Slope, I'm definitely watching that just waiting for it to finish really.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:47 pm

saintcross wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:Going just by your plan to watch list:

Shiki

Completely forgot about that Black Lagoon OVA lol might watch that next and maybe Stardust Memory but I feel like I have to go finish Zeta and War in the Pocket first. As for Kids on the Slope, I'm definitely watching that just waiting for it to finish really.

Stardust Memory takes place between 0079 and Zeta and actually helps set up Zeta Gundam. War in the Pocket is a standalone OVA that has no bearing on the main UC series.

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon May 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Has Eden of the East released all the movies and stuff because I want to finish this series already. I stopped at episode 8 cause I heard that it was missing a movie or two.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon May 28, 2012 1:37 pm

There are two movies, it's finished.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm

stardust memory is dissapointing.the main char takes a decision i m not agreeing with. hence the superiority of video games and free will.
it is fine though for whomever want to know about details on the original gundam series
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Sup guys, I've been on the site for two minutes and I'm already making requests.

King of Thorn

I want to download this movie.

Virtually no subs anywhere, no torrents on TokyoTosho, BakaBT or anywhere else I normally grab them from. Any ideas?
Fatman311
Fatman311

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:40 am

Try this or this. If they don't have subs, download them here, rename it to the same name as the video, and you'll have subs when you play it.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 pm

FullArmageddon wrote:Try this or this. If they don't have subs, download them here, rename it to the same name as the video, and you'll have subs when you play it.

Thanks again as always Arma. Surprised its available on Isohunt and nowhere else.
Fatman311
Fatman311

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Anyone have any batch torrents for detective conan?

Looking for episodes 201 and beyond.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:04 am

Melty Blood VN.
Any English VN of it.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Is it even possible to find a reliable stream of Slam Dunk? Like with high quality?
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next