Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

+18
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Eri
Kyu
NikeRaptor
LastBlues
Snapalope
Hito
--Raven--
Rummy
PT-Desu
Wolf92
KonohamaruHeaven
Crake
CluelessNeko
Keck282
MonkeyKing
22 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

What do you think of the manga?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Voting1166%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Voting12 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by War Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:14 am

--Raven-- wrote:Oh this is just bullshit and Kubo knows it. Zangetsus been cool as fuck like the entire series and now that Kubos tired of it, he decides to write him off. Literally. Bullshit.

No way. Look at Ichigo's shikai, and bankai that is what is bullshit. Compared to captains, his shikai and bankai were awful. Most of the time he would rely on his hollow mask. It's been foreshadowing for quite sometime that there was some discourse between him and his so-called zanpakuto...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:08 am

Also the main bad guys name is Yhwach

Which is german for Yhwh, the name of the Chrsitian/Jewish god
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 am

Jeez, for once I'm am shocked. I did not see that coming, but now looking at it, that was some damn good foreshadowing on Kubo's part.

Back to top Go down

Post by KonohamaruHeaven Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 am

well fuck Awat
KonohamaruHeaven
KonohamaruHeaven
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:well fuck Awat

Yeah, whether this was planned from the start or he decided this later, good stuff.

However this raises a question, if Ichigo has been using quincy powers all this time, then what are his true shinigami powers?

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
KonohamaruHeaven wrote:well fuck Awat

Yeah, whether this was planned from the start or he decided this later, good stuff.

However this raises a question, if Ichigo has been using quincy powers all this time, then what are his true shinigami powers?

Thats a good way to see it never thought of that o_o
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:23 pm

If he was using quincy powers then does that mean that they don't activate Bankai by saying Bankai ? aaaw :(
lol
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:38 pm

This chapter mind fuck the hell out of me.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 am

Ok Ive read the chapter like 3 times and I still cant make heads or tails of what you all are excited about, anybody mind explaining?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 am

The fact that the guy giving lessons to Ichigo inside his head in the first chapters was the "final Boss" in his younger days

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 am

Zangetsu was Baach or however you say his name....the quincy leader this whole time.

Ichigo has been using quincy power this whole time and not his shinigami powers.

Now his hollow will be his new zanpaktou, and it will be interesting to see what his true shinigami powers are.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 am

Ok so I did get it right but I still think its bullshit. I mean he did a lot of things that only Zanpakutos could do. Like real Materialization (even if only for a moment when he fought Kenpachi) and forcing Materialization using that human-shaped cutout. What's more, his weapon was physical; it could be dropped or let go of at anytime and never disappear. Honestly The only different thing about Zangetsu would be his Bankai but even then Byakuya explained that Tensa Zangetsu was just a compressed Bankai in a sense.

As for where this arc is going with the Inner Hollow now becoming Ichigos Zanpakuto, thatll be interesting alright.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:27 am

Well you just said it yourself, Ichigo all this time did not have a true zanpaktou from the start nor a true bankai.

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Ages ago, I started Bleach, loved it, has a quick grip on you(took me 14 episodes to love it[Byakuya pwn-ing Ichigo], unlike One Piece that took me 126 episodes to really fall in love with), SS arc was awesome, then came the slow arcs but were still nice(never watched fillers), the whole Ulquiorra Cifer thing in the town was great to watch, the moment Bleach became utter shit was with the Hueco Mundo arc, that was so terrible that when it came to the Espada battles, the disappointment dragged on into that Arc. Only arc after SS to be truly great was the flashback arc with Urahara's banishment, then more Espada crap came along, the Aizen Battle Arc was good, not great, but a little step back into what made Bleach great in the first place...Aizen's ploys and arrogance. Best part for me is that Ichigo never got to defeat Gin. And after that came the X arc that imo again, sucked ballz. And now we have this arc that is great so far.

Bleach's problem is that for every great arc it has 2-3 long terrible ones, but you like the material and wanna see it through.

Having said that, this arc so far has either being well done random planning or foreshadowing on a major scale, but I'd go with the first since a lot of arcs so far have been half-assed just for the sake of new material. But for once, I'm interested in Ichigo now, while before my attention was always centered on the likes of: Byakuya and Unohana.
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 pm

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

What a tease. Kubo can never just give the reader what they want, he has to waste a chapter before giving it to you. Bach could have explained all that shit WHILE giving Ichigo his new zanpakuto...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:46 am

On the bright side... Ichigo's Bankai won't be retardedly weak anymore.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:47 am

Spectral Spider wrote:On the bright side... Ichigo's Bankai won't be retardedly weak anymore.

Very true! One thing I give Kubo is he makes some of the sickest designs. This shikai and bankai are going to be awesome looking.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 am

Will the real Zangetsu please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 am

Ok I found it. This proves Kubos full of shit and just winging it as he goes along.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 25 19

They couldntve been the same being if Old Man was Ichigos Quincy power and Hollow Zangetsu --or Inner Hollow Ichigo, what have you-- was his Shinigami power. Plus if Old Man had been Quincy Leader this whole time, how the hell did he change his form to "Tensa Zangetsu" when Ichigo was training for FGT.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm

That proves that it was actually the opposite of what you said...Did you read the most recent chapter. Bach explains that he was containing the real zangetsu, so that Ichigo never had access to its full power. That explains why they were one. To compensate for the missing power bach filled the void with some of his own power which is why his shikai and bankai were so stupid because the powers didn't mix well. Finally the last form "Tensa Zangetsu" can be explained by simply saying that bach gave up more control of the real zangetsu to ichigo. Bach explains that even though he knows they are destine to fight he cares for ichigo and would do anything to help him survive. I mean look at the last two frames of the picture you posted. Every time ichigo uses zangetsu it gives the hollow part of him more control! It would obviously give him more control because Zangetsu is actually his hollow side! I'm slowly starting to believe it wasn't just shear dumb luck because it would have to be a whole lot of dumb luck.

EDIT: New chapter is up pretty dandy. 

Bleach 542
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:10 pm

We dual wielding now 

Also it looks like the two swords can be joined into a bow
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Well that's an interesting chapter.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Wolf92 wrote:We dual wielding now 

Also it looks like the two swords can be joined into a bow
I didn't notice that...

Think he'll have getsuga tenshou arrows?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 pm

I don't think it looks like it could be made into a bow
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next