Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

+18
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Eri
Kyu
NikeRaptor
LastBlues
Snapalope
Hito
--Raven--
Rummy
PT-Desu
Wolf92
KonohamaruHeaven
Crake
CluelessNeko
Keck282
MonkeyKing
22 posters

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

What do you think of the manga?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Voting1166%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Voting12 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Snapalope Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:27 am

--Raven-- wrote:Ok so:

• Grimjows alive. Apparently, hes able to protect everyone from the Quincies so he must have reached Vasto Lorde level considering that even Halibel was defeated by that Quincy-Caption guy. I bet Kubo is gonna explain that Grimjow became stronger after surviving from near-death, just like the Saiyans in DBZ.
  • Tsukishima, time-control geezer, and Ginjo are now Souls training alongside Ganju.
  • Ichigo's gonna get a new sword.
  • And Kukakku mentions an "Uncle being sad" that Ichigo is heading to the King's Realm (Are she, Kaien, and Ganju actually blood relatives of Ichigo?)

This has now got me interested and Im gonna dance on Kubos grave if he never explains these things.

We still don't know how Grimmjow was able to recover. Maybe Unohana took care of business while Ichigo was fighting Ulquiora? Speaking of which, Grimmjow has probably reached the point where his Resurrecion has a second form
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Pai Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 am

So if you die in Hueco Mundo, what happens?
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 am

Pai wrote:So if you die in Hueco Mundo, what happens?
I THINK the soul goes back to the Living World to be reborn. Just like with Soul Society.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:18 am

so that was Grimmjow?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:44 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:so that was Grimmjow?

Has to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:so that was Grimmjow?

Has to be.

Nnorita if Kubo felt trollzy. Asmile
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 am

Nnorita knows a thing or two about being split in half. As does Giriko.

Hell it was probably Kenpachi and not Grimmjow
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Snapalope wrote:Nnorita knows a thing or two about being split in half. As does Giriko.

Hell it was probably Kenpachi and not Grimmjow
Not sure if Soul Eater reference or a character whos name Ive forgetten...
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm

So that's how the Soul King looks like. How interesting.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Dat ass
and spirit king is ugly :(

so far
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 am

Gotta admit I laughed when the guy mentioned that Rukia looks like a peach. That whole explanation about the hot spring spanning the entire chapter was entirely useless though. FFS I cant be the only one who instantly thought it would be a better Healing Hot Spring thing.

Oh and NinjagoonAF, I found something you might be interested in judging from your avy/sig.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_-gD-EstI&hd=1
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 pm

...............................Holy shit

Here I thought they just went " oh everyone is afraid of Unohana, ohhahahaa look how afraid everyone is of the healing lady" for laughs

But shit.............first Kenpachi? I mean.................holy shit
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:26 pm

That creep me the hell out.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Ok Im not even gonna hide it anymore. Im definitely interested in this arc. Please for the love of everything thats right, let Renji be the badass I wanted him to be for over 400 chapters! Also, wouldnt "First Kenpachi" be the same as saying "weakest Kenpachi"?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Guess so.
Wait did he said" The king of souls had falling for itchgo or something like that .
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:13 pm

--Raven-- wrote:Ok Im not even gonna hide it anymore. Im definitely interested in this arc. Please for the love of everything thats right, let Renji be the badass I wanted him to be for over 400 chapters! Also, wouldnt "First Kenpachi" be the same as saying "weakest Kenpachi"?
No First Kenpachi would be the same as "this is the motherfucker that started it all. So bloodthirsty and dangerous in combat that the person got an all new title just to show how fucked up that person is. Zaraki has his title because of this person"
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:16 pm

...........oh fuck. Her full name is Unohana Yachiru. With her nickname being Retsu Unohana. Retsu meaning violence. It was all right there, in front of our eyes all this time

Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 pm

meh, i was expecting Ken~chan :\

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 am

Wolf92 wrote:...............................Holy shit

Here I thought they just went " oh everyone is afraid of Unohana, ohhahahaa look how afraid everyone is of the healing lady" for laughs

Yeah that was epic. Think about what Kyoraku asked her to do, teach Zaraki the art of "killing"

This means Unohana must have a scary scary bloodlust streak in her....now the bigger question is if she was the first Kenpachi, why did she step aside?

Wait Retsu was her nickname....oh man...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 am

WolfWood37 wrote:

Yeah that was epic. Think about what Kyoraku asked her to do, teach Zaraki the art of "killing"

This means Unohana must have a scary scary bloodlust streak in her....now the bigger question is if she was the first Kenpachi, why did she step aside?

/a/ thinks it's more Kendo. Kendo means way of the sword, killing is a way of the sword. Kenpachi is all brute force with no technique or skills and the difference between one arm and two was clear a while back
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:02 am

Wolf92 wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:

/a/ thinks it's more Kendo. Kendo means way of the sword, killing is a way of the sword. Kenpachi is all brute force with no technique or skills and the difference between one arm and two was clear a while back

So that why his name is that.

Why they are some scared if they learn his sword name?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:33 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:

So that why his name is that.

Why they are some scared if they learn his sword name?

Why are they scared? All Zaraki uses is reiatsu to fight and he is a beast with that. He can't even use shikai powers. Can you imagine what he can do with shikai powers, let alone if he can bankai?

And Wolf: my point was the same as yours, to be called a kenpachi, you have to be a serious killing machine regardless of skills/techniques you have with the sword. Like you said, the fact that there was a point to everyone being afraid of Unohana all this time is a little amazing to be honest. I didn't think Kubo had an Oda-esque moment in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 am

Wait just a damn minute....Yachiru....oh shit you gotta be kidding me. Wolf you figured this out before me, but for those not getting the significance of yachiru....Yachiru is the name Zaraki gave his little Lieutenant. He said it was the name of the one person he cared about. Oh man. Kubo, I tip my hat to you today.

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:08 am

so up to this point Zaraki wasn't killing it was just brute force that happened to kill.

can't wait what it looks when he's going to KILL somebody.

and I can't get enough of the way kyouraku said it, so cool!

"I'm going to teach Kenpachi the art of killing" ><~~~~~
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:19 am

So they don't really know how to use the sword, they just swing it and they happen to kill people with it ? lol

and why did you brought Yachiru to this Wolf ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next