Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

+18
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Eri
Kyu
NikeRaptor
LastBlues
Snapalope
Hito
--Raven--
Rummy
PT-Desu
Wolf92
KonohamaruHeaven
Crake
CluelessNeko
Keck282
MonkeyKing
22 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

What do you think of the manga?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Voting1166%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Voting12 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by War Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 am

Most likely his shikai is going to be a bow and arrow that shoots Getsuga Tenshou...

Unless that is his shikai in which case that might not be true. Although the longer blade seems like it could be a fold-up bow with the handle extending so far past Ichigo's grip.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 am

PaiI don't think it looks like it could be made into a bow wrote:I don't think it looks like it could be made into a bow

It would work if he joined the hilts

or he shoots the tiny sword

ok how the hell do i write something outside the quote box?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 am

Jesus Christ people, click the last button in the text tool helper, "Switch Editor Mode"
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:15 am

I be damn that new look.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 am

Kubo really needs to learn about those things called backgrounds... I had no idea they were in a colosseum-type place. And that thing about the water... couldnt even tell what was going on ffs.

I dont think were gonna see any sort of bows/arrows with Ichigo. One, I dont see any way the 2 swords can make a bow unless, like War said, the longer blade can unfold. And two, remember, all this time hes fought as a swordsman, hes knows NOTHING of fighting besides swordsmanship. Hell he never even bothered to learn from Hollow Zangetsu's way superior fighting style.

As far as Getsuga Tensho blasts/arrows go... lets hope not because the indirect blasts have always been damn near useless compared to his direct Getsuga Tensho hits.

Also does anyone remember if Renji was gonna get a new Zanpakuto? I dont remember yes or no anymore.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am

All I know is his bankai better resemble his Vasto Lorde form because that was the coolest form ever...

What does this mean for his vizard mask shit? Have all the parts combined into the zanpakuto? What does this mean for his fullbring? Did that mix in with his zanpakuto as well? 

Ichigo has too much shit going on I hope it was all consolidated in his new zanpakuto. He is still Quincy, Hollow, and Shinigami. This means he should have access to all the shini moves, hollow moves, and now quincy moves right? How will Kubo incorporate all that? TOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON!
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 am

War wrote:All I know is his bankai better resemble his Vasto Lorde form because that was the coolest form ever...

What does this mean for his vizard mask shit? Have all the parts combined into the zanpakuto? What does this mean for his fullbring? Did that mix in with his zanpakuto as well? 

Ichigo has too much shit going on I hope it was all consolidated in his new zanpakuto. He is still Quincy, Hollow, and Shinigami. This means he should have access to all the shini moves, hollow moves, and now quincy moves right? How will Kubo incorporate all that? TOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON!
I'd wager his quincy parts will just be handled with blut veine and whatever, but beyond that, it'll just be like old times, but with a (stated) power boost.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 am

War wrote:All I know is his bankai better resemble his Vasto Lorde form because that was the coolest form ever...
What do you mean by this?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:11 am

I think he means that Ichigo might end up looking like the form he took when he fought Ulquiorra for the last time when he goes Bankai.

I think it's not entirely unreasonable... Ichigo's Bankai and Fullbring were noted to change Ichigo's appearance when he released them... and apparently, half of Ichigo's zanpakuto is his Hollow form, so perhaps when he goes Bankai, it will partially manifest itself by making Ichigo look at least somewhat like a Hollow... perhaps even similar to the form he took in that one fight.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 am

If I was reading the chapter right, he's been using his quincy parts this whole time in tandem with his hollow parts. To mean this means that he's never truly tapped into his shinigami parts.

I would expect to be seeing some brand new shit here.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 am

WolfWood37 wrote:

If I was reading the chapter right, he's been using his quincy parts this whole time in tandem with his hollow parts. To mean this means that he's never truly tapped into his shinigami parts.

I would expect to be seeing some brand new shit here.
From what I read, his powers up to now were something like 80% Quincy and 20% Shinigami (which through his Shinigami power he was able to access his Hollow and Vizard powers as well) because Old Man Zangetsu said that he was unable to suppress ALL of Ichigos Shinigami power. And yes I made those numbers up to show a ratio. Ah you know what, fuck it. Im done. The story is worse than what it was when we had Master Troll Jesus Butterfly Aizen and Im done trying to sort out the piece of shit that Kubo calls a story. He HAD GOLD goddammit and he turned it to shit. Im done.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am

Yeah I hear ya about the story. He's trying to salvage something that's unsalvageable at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Boring chapter and Kubo just loves the "When in doubt, make more characters" rule doesnt he?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 am

And also bring characters back from the dead. One of those guys was supposedly killed by old man yamamoto.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:26 am

I keep reading to the end. Things should get back to epicess in a bit.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:03 am

I read this purely for the art. Every form that Kubo has drawn up is fucking epic. I mean I'm waiting to see Ichigo's bankai, I'm waiting to see Zaraki's shikai and bankai. I want to see what the captains do without bankai's new looks perhaps? I want to see the forms of the Quincy's. I'm reading this purely for Kubo's art the story means nothing to me anymore. It got stupid a long long time ago...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 am

You've seen Zaraki Kenpachi's shikai.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 am

Spectral Spider wrote:You've seen Zaraki Kenpachi's shikai.

No I'm waiting to see what it looks like.

War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm

War wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:You've seen Zaraki Kenpachi's shikai.

No I'm waiting to see what it looks like.

No no. you misunderstand him. Zaraki's zanpaktou is IN it's shikai form. It always has been, just like Ichigo's Zangetsu.

Now do you mean you want to learn its name and powers? I think we are all curious about that.

Last edited by WolfWood37 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

^Exactly... unless Kubo no longer remembers that either and decides to rewrite things. Again. And no matter how pissed off I am at the ruined story, War, I have to admit you are entirely right. Kubo's sense of style is mind-blowingly awesome. I really wouldnt mind a new manga with him being the "Style guy" and someone --ANYONE-- else being the "story guy."
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 am

Then Oda and Kubo would be a perfect combo.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:38 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Then Oda and Kubo would be a perfect combo.

Then someone else needs to be the "Dialogue guy" because Oda doesnt know how to make the characters shut up and fight lol. And we know full well that Kubo should have no part in dialogue or story.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:07 am

Well yeah, Oda is the story guy, Kubo is the art/drawer. Perfect combo.

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 pm

New chapter is out. Stern Ritter is getting uncomfortably big...

Too many characters that I don't give a shit about.

Bleach 544
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:57 am

Man the chick is evil

Show your tits to a guy only to then split him in half?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next