Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

+18
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Eri
Kyu
NikeRaptor
LastBlues
Snapalope
Hito
--Raven--
Rummy
PT-Desu
Wolf92
KonohamaruHeaven
Crake
CluelessNeko
Keck282
MonkeyKing
22 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

What do you think of the manga?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Voting1166%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Voting12 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Snapalope Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Wow. Talk about an age gap
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by --Raven-- Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 am

Ya it did feel like a waste of a chapter but thats Kubo.
Snapalope wrote:Wow. Talk about an age gap
And the necrophilia....
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:35 am

This was not a bad chapter.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 am

That was a nice progressive chapter
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 am

Now things are becoming clear...never thought I would say that about Bleach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 am

So NOW Urahara shows up....
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:20 am

the chapter we've been waiting years for and....I'm confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:14 am

same here. I guess this is how both of them lost their powers.
Which explain how the mom died.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 am

Maybe about the mom dying, I think we'll find out more in the chapters to come.

I love how Urahara gave this super long explanation and what it would cost Isshin and he didn't even take a second to say yes. No wonder how and why he swooped her from Ishida.

I'm still confused on how this whole hollow suppressant suit works.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh same here.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 am

WolfWood37 wrote:I'm still confused on how this whole hollow suppressant suit works.
I think its a concept borrowed from Soul Eater where one can inherit traits or be affected by the characteristics and size of anothers soul. Example from Soul Eater, the Death Scythe Demon Hammer Marie Mjolnir has a Healing soul and her Meister (in this case Dr. Franken Stein) is able to instantly regenerate when resonating Souls with her, but even those simply around her are able to be relaxed and keep calm in the face of danger and terror.

So in Bleach, by altering Isshin's Captain-level soul into something between a Human and a Shinigami and constantly keeping him close to Masaki, he'll act as a suppressant to her "Soul Suicide." However I cant imagine that this incident has made her lose her powers, I mean if this is in fact a cure similar to the Vizards then shes definitely only gonna get stronger after this. Maybe not capable of creating a Hollow Mask but definitely a stronger reiatsu. Which leads me to think that regardless of her strength at the time of her death, she really did only have a moments time to shield young Ichigo from that Grand Fisher Hollow.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 am

--Raven-- wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:I'm still confused on how this whole hollow suppressant suit works.
I think its a concept borrowed from Soul Eater where one can inherit traits or be affected by the characteristics and size of anothers soul. Example from Soul Eater, the Death Scythe Demon Hammer Marie Mjolnir has a Healing soul and her Meister (in this case Dr. Franken Stein) is able to instantly regenerate when resonating Souls with her, but even those simply around her are able to be relaxed and keep calm in the face of danger and terror.

So in Bleach, by altering Isshin's Captain-level soul into something between a Human and a Shinigami and constantly keeping him close to Masaki, he'll act as a suppressant to her "Soul Suicide." However I cant imagine that this incident has made her lose her powers, I mean if this is in fact a cure similar to the Vizards then shes definitely only gonna get stronger after this. Maybe not capable of creating a Hollow Mask but definitely a stronger reiatsu. Which leads me to think that regardless of her strength at the time of her death, she really did only have a moments time to shield young Ichigo from that Grand Fisher Hollow.
oh ok that sound about 5right. Thanks for clearing that up.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 pm

So no Shonen Jump this week?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 pm

nope...its GOLDEN WEEK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:58 pm

--Raven-- wrote:

I think you're onto something here. First off now it makes sense, thanks for that.

However the monkey wrench in your theory is Ichigo himself.I think you're right, she did get stronger and stronger, until she had Ichigo, and all of those powers were transferred to him.

Evidence: Ichigo's Hollow. Looks very similar to the one that bit Misaki and tried to take her over no? I would argue the hollow went into Ichigo during childbirth. After all Ichigo was another "soul" living inside Misaki right? Ichigo is now confirmed to have quincy powers right?

It would explain Ichigo's monstrous reiatsu.

She couldn't stop the hollow which killed her, because she had no powers at that time. She probably passed what little powers she had left after Ichigo to her two daughters.

Last edited by WolfWood37 on Fri May 03, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm

But didnt we already have Golden Week in January??

Thats a nice theory you have there too! Makes total sense.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:48 am

I think there are 2 golden weeks. We'll see if the theory plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Okay I re read the chapter and it made more sense. What I guess is not only did they stop the hollowfication, but stopped her even from becoming a Vaizard. They wanted to completely stop Misaki from transforming, and thats why they needed Isshin's power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 am

Spoiler:
oh hey, boobies!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:41 am

yep there are those...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 2:40 am

I know, right?

I was reading this shit in public, and all of a sudden... motherfucking tits.
How was I supposed to expect that shit?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:45 am

good thing i read this stuff at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Sun May 12, 2013 6:54 am

Finally we get to the cause of her death. Took long enough.

Also a few new series start in Jump next week, so that's always nice
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 am

I watch that ep of bleach on Toonami.
In it made more sense after reading the last few chapters.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 3:54 am

Okay new chapter out and it kind of makes sense.

Juurabach is going to die...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next