Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 23 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:49 pm

BHK3 wrote:I thought blind guy was confirmed to be an admiral because he looks like an actor? Plus his colour is purple, and everything gravity related in japan is purple.

He's not confirmed, but with all those things you pointed out, its very likely.

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 23 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by PT-Desu Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:13 pm

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 23 7053713_700b

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 pm

BHK3 wrote:I thought blind guy was confirmed to be an admiral because he looks like an actor? Plus his colour is purple, and everything gravity related in japan is purple.

I think rebecca is gonna get beaten down and luffy is gonna watch and it'll only motivate him even more to win. Or she'll somehow win and get tossed like a rag by doflamingo, cue luffy rage.

Best scenario: Bellamy beats everyone. Haki Spring Hopper.

Well Blackbeard's gravity powers manifest as jet black darkness, and if I recall Enma's Earth Flame from REBORN! was an orange-red. Those two aside most Japanese depictions do seem to use purple for gravity powers.

Also Blackbeard Pirates must be huge now.
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:22 am

That thing isn't going to end well for Sanji

Also, is Luffy thinking of fighting without giving away his Gomu Gomu no Mi ?
Aren't all fruits unique , or only the logia ones are ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:47 am

Yes all fruit are unique.

New chapter was epic, not as epic as Naruto but still great.

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 am

Different scenarios going on. Is just making the Arc more interesting.
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Snapalope wrote:

I think rebecca is gonna get beaten down and luffy is gonna watch and it'll only motivate him even more to win. Or she'll somehow win and get tossed like a rag by doflamingo, cue luffy rage.

Best scenario: Bellamy beats everyone. Haki Spring Hopper.

Well Blackbeard's gravity powers manifest as jet black darkness, and if I recall Enma's Earth Flame from REBORN! was an orange-red. Those two aside most Japanese depictions do seem to use purple for gravity powers.

Also Blackbeard Pirates must be huge now.
Blackbeard has the power of Yami, not gravity, so yes its black. Something called earth flame being orange doesnt surprise.

Wish the chapter ended on more of a high note. I mean that by showing us that shadow'd character with him saying some megaton line like "blackbeard is ready to appear" or "The bomb has been planted"
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Super old news wolf.

But, in more recent news, I've been seeing screens of HD One Piece Film Z with subs, links where?
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am

BHK3 wrote:Super old news wolf.

But, in more recent news, I've been seeing screens of HD One Piece Film Z with subs, links where?

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 23 Trafalgar%2BLaw%2BMiddle%2BFinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilt Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:42 am

HERE IS FILM Z!!! 720p

It's a Korean leak, the subs are done over the Korean ones, 100% watchable...

all I have to say is THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST ONE PIECE MOVIE YET!!! OMG!!!!
Nilt
Nilt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

I'll wait for 1080p like I did with strong world, OP deserves no less.

Manga Edit: Fuck yeah Bellamy. But Oda forgot how to draw and structure this chapter. Last few pages almost seem like they're in the wrong order, Bellamy is 50ft tall one panel then just a little taller then luffy the next. Also his head is WIIIIIDDDEEEE on page 9...like holy shit oda are you drunk?
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:58 am

Damn Bellamy pillaged Skypiea? What an ass.
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:04 am

I'll just leave this here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 am

707 is out and Lucy is in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am

They did a good job at improvising on what to say on the weird japanese parts ie: KINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kings punch can put a hole in a fortress? Bring down even a yonkou? Did it mention how the brackets work in the coliseum? I would love to see luffy fight the king and shrug off a kings punch in the quarter finals or something, or possible dodge it and half the coliseum will get destroyed along with the people like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnXU3iB9ZHA
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed May 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Too OP, nerf it
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Wed May 15, 2013 11:03 pm

I wonder who Bartolomeo is referring to, doubt its black Beard Sabo maybe
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 pm

I wonder if Luffy can use haki to overcome
Spoiler:
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:00 am

Some how I doubt it.

So itll be Luffy, Burgess, and this Bartolomeo so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 am

It's supposed to though, right?
Busoshoku haki, when powerful enough is supposed to completely negate the powers of devil fruit users. I mean, I imagine you can maybe counteract someone's haki with your own haki, or somehow empower your devil fruit powers with willforce or something... but it should be feasible that some amount of haki (even if Luffy currently doesn't have enough) should be able to overcome it.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 3:23 am

It makes logia users solid, but it doesn't negate their powers. I would equate this to a very super strong tekkai defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Sat May 18, 2013 1:48 am

WolfWood37 wrote:It makes logia users solid, but it doesn't negate their powers. I would equate this to a very super strong tekkai defense.
But Vergo used his busoshoku haki across his entire body as a perceived defense against Law's Ope-Ope abilities.
I'm not sure how Law overcame it (perhaps by using more haki, or something), but the fact that Vergo used it suggests it works against different manifestations of devil fruit powers.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat May 18, 2013 2:52 am

i cant remeber when Luffy first used haki. He has conqueror's haki or something right? All it seems to do is paralyze or knock people out.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Sat May 18, 2013 3:02 am

Wasn't the hole in the stadium I was hoping for but I'll take it

But for him to just get knocked out like it was nothing, pretty lame.

RIP King
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next