Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 22 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:59 pm

They should give the Mera-Mera no mi to the Thousand Sunny for lulz.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 22 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 am

Flim Z, no. Not out on DVD in Japan yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 am

Fruit wise, it only goes with Sanji in my opinion, since he is already knows to burn up/go in flames in tougher battles, so this would be a boost in his powr level while still holding true to character/style. It doesn't simply make sense to give it to Nami, Usopp or Franky(since they are the non-fruit users among the lesser members) and Zoro can't have it since it would totally kill his epicness and skill level, in other words, he'd be forever sealed as a lesser warrior then Mihawk, so Zoro will always stay a pure master skilled human.
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am

Well assuming Luffy can't eat 2 fruits cause if he can, then look out.

Robin out, Chopper out, Brook out obviously.

But I agree completely about Zoro.

Sanji fits, but he is too obvious. Usopp sniping style doesn't fit the style for a logia power. Franky would be too odd.

So that would just leave Nami and I think her weather knowledge would prove interesting and could use the power in different ways. Not to mention the hell she could unleash on Sanji for stepping out of line.

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:Well assuming Luffy can't eat 2 fruits cause if he can, then look out.

Sanji fits, but he is too obvious. Usopp sniping style doesn't fit the style for a logia power. Franky would be too odd.

So that would just leave Nami and I think her weather knowledge would prove interesting and could use the power in different ways. Not to mention the hell she could unleash on Sanji for stepping out of line.

Thats actually a nice way to put it for a possibility to have Nami eat, but I have never thought of Nami as a fighting type character and on her fights I find it ridiculous and annoying

I kinda do want Sanji to eat it but it is too obvious.

Plus it has to be someone Luffy has a close connection with due to it being Ace's so if they recruit someone new on this Arc they won't get it.

I kinda want Luffy,Sanji or Jimbei to eat it
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Being a Logia fruit it would boost the defense capability of her more than offense imo.
Only Haki expert people would be a big problem
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

NikeRaptor wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:Well assuming Luffy can't eat 2 fruits cause if he can, then look out.

Thats actually a nice way to put it for a possibility to have Nami eat, but I have never thought of Nami as a fighting type character and on her fights I find it ridiculous and annoying

I kinda do want Sanji to eat it but it is too obvious.

Plus it has to be someone Luffy has a close connection with due to it being Ace's so if they recruit someone new on this Arc they won't get it.

I kinda want Luffy,Sanji or Jimbei to eat it
I think giving the devil fruit to Jimbei would probably be the worst idea ever.

You know... what if Sabo came back?
I think giving him the Mera-mera no mi would probably work out alright.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 am

Unless Dofla turns out to be Sabo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:04 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Unless Dofla turns out to be Sabo...
He probably isn't.

According to the wiki... Doflamingo is 41.
Sabo would be 22.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 am

What about the Shichibukai they didn't revealed on ch 700 he might be Sabo
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Gladiator Lucy FTW!

NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh shit, BELLAMY!
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Snapalope wrote:Oh shit, BELLAMY!
By gum, you're right!
How terrifying!
He was Luffy's most challenging opponent ever!
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Just sayin'

Pretty sure he was dead
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:19 am

Who was Bellamy , i forgot.
For some reason i reminds me of that guy with devil fruit that jumped alot

and that is some High Tier armor Rebecca is using there, shit must have some high defense rating
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 am

PT-Desu wrote:

and that is some High Tier armor Rebecca is using there, shit must have some high defense rating
That's exactly who he was.

He was the one in Mock Town with the spring leg powers that dissed Pirates who had dreams, and fucked with Montblanc Cricket's stuff or whatever... so Luffy challenged him to fight, and Bellamy jumped around a fucking lot really fast, and... well...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI-l-ONTBWg

IN OTHER NEWS!..
Does anyone else suspect that Zoro isn't actually truly blind in his closed eye... that secretly his unleashing of Kyutoryu is linked to the opening of that eye?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:09 am

PT-Desu wrote:

Bellamy? Go review the Jaya arc.... 1 punch KO and yes he was the jumper.

And OH SHIT BLACKBEARD'S CREW!

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 am

Yeah, i had a feeling it was him and i remember that "fight" all too well, lol
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Yeah, i had a feeling it was him and i remember that "fight" all too well, lol

You asked if I knew how to throw a punch?

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 pm

FUCKING BELLAMY IS BACCKKKKK YYYEEEESSSSHHHHHHHHHH

And oh look, Gladitor Nami. That really took the wind out of the chapter after seeing pretty boy pirate and Bellamy with this...

edit: oh cool Jesus is here, though I'm still more excited about Bellamy. Time to crawl back into the hole until next week.

You think we'll get fights of all the guys just now introduced or are they just the usual background villains but with names?
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm

I think Bellamy would be in the same block as Luffy.
And the Prince Pirate guy will win his own block
We will most likely see Rebecca's fight since her goal is to kill Don Flamingo

As for the rest of the people they introduce we might see a bit of their fights but they will get owned.

I got a feeling that Kyros is the blind guy we saw earlier
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 am

NikeRaptor wrote:I think Bellamy would be in the same block as Luffy.
And the Prince Pirate guy will win his own block
We will most likely see Rebecca's fight since her goal is to kill Don Flamingo

As for the rest of the people they introduce we might see a bit of their fights but they will get owned.

I got a feeling that Kyros is the blind guy we saw earlier

The blind swordsman, I don't think so. I think that guy is an Admiral.

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am

I thought blind guy was confirmed to be an admiral because he looks like an actor? Plus his colour is purple, and everything gravity related in japan is purple.

I think rebecca is gonna get beaten down and luffy is gonna watch and it'll only motivate him even more to win. Or she'll somehow win and get tossed like a rag by doflamingo, cue luffy rage.

Best scenario: Bellamy beats everyone. Haki Spring Hopper.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 am

eeew
Best scenario Bellamy gets trashed in is first fight, being the "full of it" as he is, lol
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilt Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 am

Oh man! This arc is seriously shaping itself to be epic... i think the fact that Luffy said that he couldn't eat the fruit might mean that he actually will, knowing how he is

Great to see Bellamy back for a new ass kicking

B;ackbeard pirates... YES!

I also think the gladiator is the blind, most likely, admiral guy

and also... this! I love you Oda-sama

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 22 G9QD3pv
Nilt
Nilt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next