Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

+18
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Eri
Kyu
NikeRaptor
LastBlues
Snapalope
Hito
--Raven--
Rummy
PT-Desu
Wolf92
KonohamaruHeaven
Crake
CluelessNeko
Keck282
MonkeyKing
22 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

What do you think of the manga?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Voting1166%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Voting12 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm

I think the king will not take it, because he already that powerful.

Also where the hell the soul king at?

CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Eri Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:28 am

soul king and his guardians *
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 am

Yeah them too. I swear they better show him.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 am

WolfWood37 wrote:i think ichigo's can't be stolen because he has hollow powers.

Good thing the animation staff never forgot that!

Amagai's Bakoto couldn't neutralize hollow powers, nor could Yushima's shikai absorb hollow-based reishi.

We don't know if his hollow powers remain. Cover art for an earlier chapter suggests he still does, but until I believe it's the traces of his Fullbring that fused with his Shinigami powers.

But that's really the same thing.
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Of course he can still go hollow, he just hasn't needed to yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 pm

I actually dont think he can. IMO, Ichigos Hollow powers only arose because Urahara nearly Hollowfied Ichigo to awaken Ichigos dormant Shinigami powers. This time there wasnt any Hollowfication. Rukia just used that sword to force Shinigami powers into Ichigo.

As for why they couldnt steal his Bankai... I doubt even Kubo has come up with a reason yet besides "Ichigos the main character."
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm

--Raven-- wrote:I actually dont think he can. IMO, Ichigos Hollow powers only arose because Urahara nearly Hollowfied Ichigo to awaken Ichigos dormant Shinigami powers. This time there wasnt any Hollowfication. Rukia just used that sword to force Shinigami powers into Ichigo.

As for why they couldnt steal his Bankai... I doubt even Kubo has come up with a reason yet besides "Ichigos the main character."

Well think back to the fullbring arc. Ginjou said that the only way that their plan could work was because ichigo was a shinigami with hollow powers. Hell all fullbringers were only able to have powers because they were attacked by hollows in some way.

He can't use his powers hollow or otherwise while he is in human form and it was repeatedly said that Ichigo was losing his shinigami powers, not his hollow powers. I really don't think that Kubo would just write off his hollowfication like that. I bet he still has them and I bet that they have changed just like zangetsu's shikai and bankai forms have changed.

The quincy king also said that he wasn't surprised that they couldn't steal Ichigo's bankai, so there is a reason, and the most likely is his hollow power which no other shinigami has.

That said...this is also Bleach and plotholes are a plenty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 9 Bleach-3582897

Well new chapter is out ladies and gentns
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:18 pm

oh yes and about this "why don't they use steal his bankai". Well as some anon put it

>steal bankai
>engulf yourself in 1,500,000ºC flames
>ohshitImnotyamamoto
>die
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Old man a bad ass.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm

and now for hax.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Whats with the water business ?
I didn't even knew they had water there, and so what if it's all gone. I think they mean something else.
I guess spirits are also 70% water
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 am

PT-Desu wrote:
and so what if it's all gone.
They are just showing how powerful is Flame Bankai is.
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:38 am

it's so powerful that it can evaporate non-existent water XDDDD
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 am

Wolf92 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
and so what if it's all gone.
They are just showing how powerful is Flame Bankai is.

"Finnish this... As quickly as you can. Before Soul Society itself... Is destroyed by your power."

I think it's related to that.
I guess it's the equivalent to if the Sun started slowly approaching Earth.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:55 am

with two n's.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
--Raven-- wrote:I actually dont think he can. IMO, Ichigos Hollow powers only arose because Urahara nearly Hollowfied Ichigo to awaken Ichigos dormant Shinigami powers. This time there wasnt any Hollowfication. Rukia just used that sword to force Shinigami powers into Ichigo.

Well think back to the fullbring arc. Ginjou said that the only way that their plan could work was because ichigo was a shinigami with hollow powers. Hell all fullbringers were only able to have powers because they were attacked by hollows in some way.

He can't use his powers hollow or otherwise while he is in human form and it was repeatedly said that Ichigo was losing his shinigami powers, not his hollow powers. I really don't think that Kubo would just write off his hollowfication like that. I bet he still has them and I bet that they have changed just like zangetsu's shikai and bankai forms have changed.

The quincy king also said that he wasn't surprised that they couldn't steal Ichigo's bankai, so there is a reason, and the most likely is his hollow power which no other shinigami has.

No, they said they needed a Shinigami who trusted them so they could give that Shinigami their powers and be rid of their own Hollow attributes. The reason they brought up Ichigo's Inner Hollow, was to show how much they hated their Hollow attributes by reminding Ichigo about his own animosity of his inner Hollow. But like you said, this is Bleach and plotholes are a plenty so arguing facts is pointless... Man I miss my Soul Eater manga, that story is like anti-plothole...

Anywho about the chapter, the Bankai's just gonna end up stolen so why even bother with the fight.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 am

--Raven-- wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:

No, they said they needed a Shinigami who trusted them so they could give that Shinigami their powers and be rid of their own Hollow attributes. The reason they brought up Ichigo's Inner Hollow, was to show how much they hated their Hollow attributes by reminding Ichigo about his own animosity of his inner Hollow. But like you said, this is Bleach and plotholes are a plenty so arguing facts is pointless... Man I miss my Soul Eater manga, that story is like anti-plothole...

Anywho about the chapter, the Bankai's just gonna end up stolen so why even bother with the fight.

Yukio stated that Fullbringers can share/trade powers with others as long as they are also Fullbringers or Substitute Shinigami.

Nice Bankai you got there. Shame if someone stole it.

Also Ichigo has a perfectly good reason to hollowfy: get the hell out of the cage. I want to see Grimmjow. That or Shunsui fight Commissioner Gordon some more
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 pm

.........................Well this is somewhat terrifying. I can't imagine that north is like
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah I know. Old man is a boss. That's why we don't kill someone friend.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 am

So Captain Commander is a necromancer now?
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 am

Yep, more like Hades himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 am

Sucks for Bach, but Kubo will pull something and Yama will lose even though Bach can't use Blut Arterie because his Blut Vene is the only thing keeping him from being incinerated.
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 pm

i'm wondering what the hell North is going to be.

probably make fire rain from the sky.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm

It summons the angel guards.
isn't there supposed to be something above soul society ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next