Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+29
GhostCell
Cobalt
Rex
Kana
Zuly
Destructo
Nanamix
IeptBarakat
TopgunUK
Vanellope Von Schweetz
MikuHatsune
FightingFurball
ASecondChance
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
Revy
LastBlues
PT-Desu
Pai
Jazz
BrandonBandicoot
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Wing
Hollow
Albatross
Saya
Kyu
NoblePhantasm
33 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 22 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:31 am

BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 22 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 am

u callen me vbutt sniffn homo , bobeh
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:40 am

Albatross wrote:u callen me vbutt sniffn homo , bobeh

a raging homo, pa Anf
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:40 am

I would sincerely appreciate it if you stopped doing that.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am

miku and Albatross plz don't stop it's hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:44 am

TopgunUK wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:I don't know anything about gun policy and control in the US, but I don't see how changing any of it is going to stop or impair some degenerate who's gone off the deep end. He will find a way.

The picture Bio posted demonstrates how much of a difference gun control can make, it won't stop every psycho, but it will stop an overwhelming majority of them, or at the very least reduce their capability to inflict mass casualties with relative ease.

Unless you're gonna argue that the US's incredibly disproportionate amount of gun violence is because the American people are just hundreds of times crazier than the people in the UK and not because they sell ammo at Walmart.

But in the US it's too ingrained in the culture anyway, has been for ages and there are too many guns already out there, both legal and illegal, one school shooting in the UK (still less deaths than this Connecticut shooting) was enough to motivate the massive restrictions on firearms in the UK that followed, but the US has plenty of even worse shootings and no one with the ability to make a difference talks about doing anything similar to the UK because guns are far too popular, besides it worked relatively well in the UK because even before the Dunblane massacre by and large we weren't all that into guns as a country in the first place.
Trust me, even if you ban fire arms people will still get them. And like you said its in our culture. So again even if you ban guns almost everyone will still have one. can't stop it.
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:45 am

I know I won't give up my guns. The government can kiss my ass if they want to take them away.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:49 am

Pai wrote:I know I won't give up my guns. The government can kiss my ass if they want to take them away.

government won't, global corporations/Elite will

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:49 am

Yeah, the US will always have this kind of shit happening.
They should just get used to it and hope it doesn't happen near them.

Also it's easier to just blame the media than to deal with the problem it self
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:50 am

I hate guns irl.
People need a psych check to get one.
People still blaming ME.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Yeah, the US will always have this kind of shit happening.
They should just get used to it and hope it doesn't happen near them.

Also it's easier to just blame the media than to deal with the problem it self
People always blame the media. People don't understand it was the choice. It was their own free will. SO DON'T BLAME GAMES OR MEDIA YOU DUMB FUCKS.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 am

you can counter the argument of banning gun by having teacher carry guns in defense of their students or stationing police/ Armed security at schools

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:57 am

now lisen her bobeh, teh lord ses and ill qute de all mighty bibel: "buttsiniffin homos are unmorel and hou they shall be keld"

i onleh follwo the word of god
now bobeh, don u dare argue agasnt teh word of jesu
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:I know I won't give up my guns. The government can kiss my ass if they want to take them away.

no corporation wants guns to go away

they manufacture them and the ammo. corporations also run the hospitals where people get treated for gun injuries and sell the hospital supplies.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 am

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

they manufacture them and the ammo. corporations also run the hospitals where people get treated for gun injuries and sell the hospital supplies.
What a wonderful system we have.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:you can counter the argument of banning gun by having teacher carry guns in defense of their students or stationing police/ Armed security at schools
guns in schools, regardless of who carries it, is a bad idea. especially in the US.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:02 am

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

I'm talking about the 6 mega banks who want america to fold

False Flag Attacks Part of Global Elite’s Plan for Tyrannical Police State

http://occupycorporatism.com/false-flag-attacks-part-of-global-elites-plan-for-tyrannical-police-state/

http://keystoliberty.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/hypocrisy-of-the-so-called-global-elite/

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/fast-furious-and-the-un-gun-ban-treaty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 am

Manga has me reading my comics the wrong way ._.
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:13 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

I'm talking about the 6 mega banks who want america to fold

False Flag Attacks Part of Global Elite’s Plan for Tyrannical Police State

http://occupycorporatism.com/false-flag-attacks-part-of-global-elites-plan-for-tyrannical-police-state/

http://keystoliberty.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/hypocrisy-of-the-so-called-global-elite/

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/fast-furious-and-the-un-gun-ban-treaty
what a big conspiracy theory
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:37 am

Destructo wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:you can counter the argument of banning gun by having teacher carry guns in defense of their students or stationing police/ Armed security at schools
guns in schools, regardless of who carries it, is a bad idea. especially in the US.

if every single person carried a gun in a school i highly doubt anyone would want to shoot it up lest they want to get 100s of rounds a second up their ass....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:39 am

flaw with having stationing police/ Armed security at schools it would be like a police state

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:

if every single person carried a gun in a school i highly doubt anyone would want to shoot it up lest they want to get 100s of rounds a second up their ass....
Needs less guns.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:46 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:flaw with having stationing police/ Armed security at schools it would be like a police state
not really, just having a couple armed guards at school doesn't seem unreasonable
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:49 am

Destructo wrote:

it may sound a bad idea but if there were security at schools like sandy would these massacre happen?

we won't know until it happens (having armed security)

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:flaw with having stationing police/ Armed security at schools it would be like a police state
not really, just having a couple armed guards at school doesn't seem unreasonable

I guess so, although it could escalate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next