Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+29
GhostCell
Cobalt
Rex
Kana
Zuly
Destructo
Nanamix
IeptBarakat
TopgunUK
Vanellope Von Schweetz
MikuHatsune
FightingFurball
ASecondChance
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
Revy
LastBlues
PT-Desu
Pai
Jazz
BrandonBandicoot
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Wing
Hollow
Albatross
Saya
Kyu
NoblePhantasm
33 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 21 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:23 am

Hollow wrote:

I'm kinda worried now.

Making it more accessible scares me and Miyazaki's not really involved.
Asad

Making it more accessible doesn't necessary mean making the game easier, it could be making some game mechanics easier to understand

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 21 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am

reposting for great justice

Anyway, I just want to throw in my 2 cents in this whole thing. There really is no point in heavy gun laws when the majority of gun related crimes are done by those who illegally purchased a weapon. Lets take Switzerland for instance; it is law that every male adult must join the military for at least 2 years. After that mandatory service they go about their business. But it is law to keep their assault rifle after service, this is because 95% of Switzerland's military are armed citizens the other 5% are actual army doing peace keeping missions around the world. Switzerland has the lowest gun related crime rates in the world; it is virtually non existent. Arming citizens also acts as a natural deterrent to invasions. "At the outbreak of World War II in 1939, Switzerland immediately began to mobilize for a possible invasion. The entire country was fully mobilized in only three days. The Swiss government began to fortify positions throughout the country. The total strength of the army and militias grew to exactly 498,327 men." Germany wouldn't want to invade that due to terrain and every inch of land would be met with a hail of bullets; hardly worth the effort.

This is the same reasoning behind japan's halted land invasion prior to the pearl harbor incident, they opted to cripple America's navy instead, though they forgot America also had aircraft carriers when battleships became obsolete at the advent of the aircraft carrier. No amount of battleship loss would cripple any navy that much (this is testament to the largest battleship created, the yamato, getting sunk by aircraft launched from an aircraft carrier). But I digress, they halted to invade America because they believed all Americans were cowboys and carried a rifle. Isoroku Yamamoto the Fleet Admiral and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy said, and I quote, "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." After the attack on pearl harbor he stated, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." Cause you know what happened? Fukin conscription happened...err well the draft....

oh i love this quote from Isoroku Yamamoto

"The fiercest serpent may be overcome by a swarm of ants."
-Statement in opposition of the planned construction of the Yamato class battleships
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:29 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Hollow wrote:

I'm kinda worried now.

Asad

Making it more accessible doesn't necessary mean making the game easier, it could be making some game mechanics easier to understand
That's exactly what they're doing. They're just explaining some mechanics rather than never explaining them. Example, the world tendencies and covenants.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:32 am

You can buy a tank but it can't be able to fire anything.

I know here in the great country of tejas you can get military grade assault rifles without a permit :D
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:32 am

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 21 4XUme
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:35 am

^oh shit.... lol

also having everyone armed is not only a deterrent to foreign invasion but also is the last line of defense against a totalitarian government. this is what the found fathers wanted.....they told the citizens to arm themselves just in case the government ever became corrupted *cough*assuming they're not corrupt now*cough*

this is interesting

Results of Australian gun ban/confiscation: armed robberies +69%, assaults with guns +28%, gun murders +19%, home invasions +21%. Other source: +35% gun crime rate, robbery +14%, sex offenses +14%. really now? no guns allowed yet all gun related crime rates go up.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:37 am

get ma gadawyum rifle son & snatch em beef jerky we going webooo huntin
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 am

Albatross wrote:get ma gadawyum rifle son & snatch em beef jerky we going webooo huntin

*southern accent* but paa, i am a weaboo
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:39 am

...........FUCK EVERYTHING!!! wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

WHY ARE ALL MY FAVORITE FRANCHISES GETTING CASUALIZED?!?!? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IF THIS GAME BECOMES WHAT I FEAR IT WILL, I"M REBUYING DEMON'S SOULS. ERGH I"M SO MAD.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:44 am

Killaman16 wrote:
...........FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

WHY ARE ALL MY FAVORITE FRANCHISES GETTING CASUALIZED?!?!? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IF THIS GAME BECOMES WHAT I FEAR IT WILL, I"M REBUYING DEMON'S SOULS. ERGH I"M SO MAD.

I don't think it will be "CASUALIZED" as me and Albatross have posted

Albatross wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Hollow wrote:

I'm kinda worried now.

Asad

That's exactly what they're doing. They're just explaining some mechanics rather than never explaining them. Example, the world tendencies and covenants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:47 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Albatross wrote:get ma gadawyum rifle son & snatch em beef jerky we going webooo huntin

bobbeh, why
i tell u momma, we shuldnt haev bough bobeh dat godamn gi joe toy with teh homo jesus haeir
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:47 am

MikuHatsune wrote:

that calls for a lickin :/
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:51 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:I don't know anything about gun policy and control in the US, but I don't see how changing any of it is going to stop or impair some degenerate who's gone off the deep end. He will find a way.

The picture Bio posted demonstrates how much of a difference gun control can make, it won't stop every psycho, but it will stop an overwhelming majority of them, or at the very least reduce their capability to inflict mass casualties with relative ease.

Unless you're gonna argue that the US's incredibly disproportionate amount of gun violence is because the American people are just hundreds of times crazier than the people in the UK and not because they sell ammo at Walmart.

But in the US it's too ingrained in the culture anyway, has been for ages and there are too many guns already out there, both legal and illegal, one school shooting in the UK (still less deaths than this Connecticut shooting) was enough to motivate the massive restrictions on firearms in the UK that followed, but the US has plenty of even worse shootings and no one with the ability to make a difference talks about doing anything similar to the UK because guns are far too popular, besides it worked relatively well in the UK because even before the Dunblane massacre by and large we weren't all that into guns as a country in the first place.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 am

Albatross wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

bobbeh, why
i tell u momma, we shuldnt haev bough bobeh dat godamn gi joe toy with teh homo jesus haeir

gi joe aint homo paa!

Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

that calls for a lickin :/

please, oh please, dont rustle my jimmies D:
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 am

Also, the Supreme Court has ruled that the 2nd amendment is pertaining to gun rights today.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:56 am

bobbeh, shet ur godamn moath u butt sniffin homo
imma taek you to dos queer places, wat dem callem now?
gamesawps?
i her homos liek u go der
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 am

Albatross wrote:bobbeh, shet ur godamn moath u butt sniffin homo
imma taek you to dos queer places, wat dem callem now?
gamesawps?
i her homos liek u go der

you wouldnt understand paa, im runnin away from home and never comin back Asad
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:00 am

Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 am

gud, ur not allowed in hir no moah
if i see ur homo buutcruack in mah fields again ill no hesitaet to blow a hole in ur wiener
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:04 am

Pai wrote:

propane.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 am

and propane accessories?
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:17 am

Albatross wrote:gud, ur not allowed in hir no moah
if i see ur homo buutcruack in mah fields again ill no hesitaet to blow a hole in ur wiener

that sounds gay paa Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 am

Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 am

omg nintendoland is the best

Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 am

"noo not nintendoland" say it in Japan president from southpark voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next