Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P)

+8
Destructo
Keck282
NoblePhantasm
Revy
saintcross
Wing
CluelessNeko
Yomi
12 posters

Go down

Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P) Empty Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P)

Post by Yomi Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am

I'v seen soo many animes it's crazy.. :P but what I love most is the feeling I get after finishing a really tragic sad and depressing anime. It's such a cool feeling :P aahaha.. It makes me think more deeply about life and reflect. Imagining myself in the characters position, feeling what they feel :O I just really want that again..! I'v already been through the most known ones like angel beats, clannad, higurashi, ano hana, elfen lied, puella magika, no.6, guilty crown, mirai nikki, steins gate and quit allot more..:( I'm afraid i'l never feel that way again ;O Well, at least till some new series come out. But it seems that they're not making any like that anymore..For the past few years they havn't really been coming out with any new really sad ones. Well at least not ones I have heard about. btw Romance is fine too :P
Yomi
Yomi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SushiiCatt?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P) Empty Re: Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P)

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 am

Clanned/After story.
Konon.
Air.
The kids on the slope.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P) Empty Re: Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P)

Post by Wing Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:50 am

Do you have a MAL or something like it that we can use as a reference?

You'd probably like Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 am

Darker than black season 1&2.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

Kaiba
5 Centimeters Per Second
Casshern Sins
Now and Then, Here and There
- a bit old-ish
Cross Game
Bokurano
- haven't seen this one yet but it's apparently super depressing
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Welcome to NHK
The Place Promised in Our Early Days
Rose of Versailles
- it's quite old but it's pretty fucking awesome.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 am

Hotarubi no Mori e
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 am

Chrono Crusade
Grave of the Fireflies
Saikano
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Kaiji 2. It'll probably make you suicidal.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Voices of a Distant Star.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Instead of making a thread about it, you can use this sticky.

Btw, Ano Hana.

Last edited by Destructo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Yomi wrote:ano hana
Destructo wrote:Btw, Ano Hana.

Proof that no one ever reads the OP. Or Des is just a baka.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 pm

I read it like twice....UGHHHH. Nvm.

edit: I actually meant to say Kokoro Connect. Also, Ano Natsu de Matteru.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

I don't really blame you, it's difficult to comprehend amongst all of the smilies XD :P
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Clannad and Voices of a Distant Star depressed the shit out of me for weeks.....try those :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yomi Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 pm

aha :D Thanks everyone! I'l try those. xD I didn't think that this many replies would come so fast loll.. Btw would someone mind telling me how to change my avatar/profile picture? or do i need af dollars windy
Yomi
Yomi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SushiiCatt?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Yomi wrote:aha :D Thanks everyone! I'l try those. xD I didn't think that this many replies would come so fast loll.. Btw would someone mind telling me how to change my avatar/profile picture? or do i need af dollars windy

Go to your "Profile" tab at the top of the page.

There'll be a tab for "Avatar" and "Signature", you can change them there. You don't need AF dollars.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZappaBappa Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 am

Its not too sad. But has some sad moments in it.

kurau phantom memory. Its amazing sci fi anime at its best!
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:30 am

no one ever says kanon 2006 <_<
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 am

MikuHatsune wrote:no one ever says kanon 2006 <_<

I'm assuming they already watched it. Also no MAL list for us to see what they've seen.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 am

Since you said Romance is fine too.

Lovely Complex and Love Hina
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 am

Air the movie.
My Otama.
Kiba.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Screw everything else listed and watch Now and Then, Here and There by the end youll be like
Really sad depressing animes with descent animation and quality? (newish if possible :P) Raining
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down