Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Moving ?

+20
Biokinetica
-Solid
LastBlues
Killaman16
FullArmageddon
Kevinthewiseone
Keck282
Revy
TopgunUK
Wing
Nilt
DarthXehanort
Rummy
2-D
Destructo
Kyu
MikuHatsune
RavenDW
FightingFurball
PT-Desu
24 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Merging with SA

A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting1119%A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting12 19% 
[ 5 ]
A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting1122%A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting12 22% 
[ 6 ]
A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting1156%A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting12 56% 
[ 15 ]
A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting113%A New Moving ? - Page 11 Voting12 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

A New Moving ? - Page 11 Empty Re: A New Moving ?

Post by Nanamix Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:10 pm

I understand he is the ambassador, but we can also expands our as well. It's just the content and the community. Obviously the main point is that we have a different community than SA, some will get along, some won't. Jumping back and forth if shit goes down isn't going to solve anything in terms of community wise. It'll just further damage everything.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Actually, I've stopped caring at this point. I brought the Idea here and PT rolled with because he has the same views as me; but some people here are so bitchy and anti-social they don't want to even give the place a chance. Anyway, I wont be trying to make anyone come over anymore. If anyone else does decide to come though that's great, but you'll barely see me here anymore. Switching between two forums is kinda annoying and tedious for me. So yeah, this isn't goodbye, but you most likely wont see me post here anymore. Later.

Also PT, I think you should just keep this place open and forget the whole thing imo.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 pm

^ And this is exactly my point. Again, do not make it seems like some of us don't want to hop over and such. Like here and GT. All you simply do is Affiliate. That way the member we gain can communicate with your forum, and yours can communicate with ours. It's a win win situation. Just a separate community.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

This is what happens when you go on vacation, everything goes to hell. lulz.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 pm

PT VS Nana. Fight!
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 am

Kyu wrote:Actually, I've stopped caring at this point. I brought the Idea here and PT rolled with because he has the same views as me; but some people here are so bitchy and anti-social they don't want to even give the place a chance. Anyway, I wont be trying to make anyone come over anymore. If anyone else does decide to come though that's great, but you'll barely see me here anymore. Switching between two forums is kinda annoying and tedious for me. So yeah, this isn't goodbye, but you most likely wont see me post here anymore. Later.

Also PT, I think you should just keep this place open and forget the whole thing imo.
We're bitchy and anti-social because we didn't like your idea? Cool story, bro. We already lost a bunch of people in the first move. We lost another just talking about this one. There's not a whole lot of incentive to take a gamble on another move with this history.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:06 am

In theory it's a good idea, but you are destroying what community we have left, it's AF ourselves. And AF has been around for almost 8 years. The majority are against merging, and that is why you will lose more member than you gain. Just common sense.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 am

Biokinetica wrote:
Kyu wrote:Actually, I've stopped caring at this point. I brought the Idea here and PT rolled with because he has the same views as me; but some people here are so bitchy and anti-social they don't want to even give the place a chance. Anyway, I wont be trying to make anyone come over anymore. If anyone else does decide to come though that's great, but you'll barely see me here anymore. Switching between two forums is kinda annoying and tedious for me. So yeah, this isn't goodbye, but you most likely wont see me post here anymore. Later.

We're bitchy and anti-social because we didn't like your idea? Cool story, bro. We already lost a bunch of people in the first move. We lost another just talking about this one. There's not a whole lot of incentive to take a gamble on another move with this history.

Will i think Miku will be back once school ends for him in late May, he usually does this. His issue was with the move, i think if he sees/hears that we are still open i am preety sure he will come back
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 am

^Yeah, I am thinking the same thing as well.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:55 am

In conclusion, we are not merging. Mainly due to the majority agreement, and the logical sense that we lost a lot of people rather than gaining.

As far it goes for the ambassador of SA, please do not direct at us for being anti-social or bitchy. You are trying to De-establish our community with yours. And AF has been around for 8 years. So in defense, I do not appreciate your attempt and call us names just because we disagree. We ARE quite social, that is why AF still exist. Just most of us are busy in real life.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum