Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT and AF Land

+16
IeptBarakat
DeepThroat
NinjagoonAF
Spectral Spider
Ojou
Pseudo
CluelessNeko
Zuly
Hollow
Pai
Daiyousei
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
sex offender
MikuHatsune
Kiko
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DT and AF Land - Page 2 Empty Re: DT and AF Land

Post by Ojou Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:45 am

Luna-chuan!
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 am

oh hai
Pseudo
Pseudo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 am

How are you? :3
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:33 am

Alright guys, I took a little bit of a break...sorry. But here you go:

Chapter 3: The Siren's Cry

DT awoke in a strange cavern that had lewd images of Chinese cartoons on the walls. She got up from the bed she had been laying on and realized that she had no pain at all, she knew at that moment it had been Sammy the Wizard's doing. She smiled as she began to remember all the times Sammy had saved her black ass, and then Pai walked in and said, “What are you smiling about?”
DT, “Oh, nothing its just I'm glad we're still alive”
Pai, “Yeah...I'm still not sure what happened back there”
DT, “It was Sammy the Wizard, he found us in time and saved us from Unknown and his band of trolls”
Pai, “Speaking of which, where is the great wizard now?”
DT, “He must be out now...”

Sammy the Wizard had finally reached the coast, and he casted a light with his catalyst which made the sea move as if it was alive. A strange song began to ring through Sammy's ears as he patiently waited. From the sea came a creature the size of a human being, however it appeared more like a dolphin from a distance. The creature was carried by a wave towards Sammy, and it spoke: “It's been awhile you damn chav”
Sammy, “Yeah I've been kinda busy lately, but I need your help Miku!”
Miku, “Help? Sure...what is it that you need my friend?”
Sammy, “Unknown and his band of trolls have invaded Wales, it's awful!”
Miku, “Damn...very well”
And thus Sammy the wizard had recruited his friend Miku the siren to join him in his quest to defeat Unknown and his band of trolls. Miku was able to walk onto land after he casted a spell upon himself. They both arrived back at Sammy's lair where they walked in on DT and Pai making love. Eww lol
Sammy: “good god, put some clothes on! Why the fuck would you do that in my home?! Awww you sick fucks!”
Pai: “Sorry!! She started it!”
DT: “Why not join us Sammy? Oh you brought along Miku!”
Miku: “Seems like you haven't changed much DT...”

After a very fucking awkward moment DT and Pai were dressed again, and they joined in on Miku and Sammy's plot to get rid of the troll infestation. After about an hour of planning, they had come to a conclusion as to how they would destroy Unknown and his band and began to prepare. As they began to search for the trolls using Pai's superior sense of smell, they saw the aftermath of what had happened. The entire land of Wales had been ravaged by the trolls, there was no living soul left alive. This only fueled DT's great flame of justice within her...that or she was just in the mood again, but with Pai being upset at the idea of Sammy and Miku joining in, she knew it just wasn't the time nor place for it. While in thought DT and the others could hear loud footsteps coming in their direction, and they knew what was coming.

Pai was the first to jump into action as he attacked the first troll that was leading the stampede, however in midair the troll struck Pai with a vicious blow that sent Pai crashing to the ground. DT screamed in anger and horror as she saw the trolls swarming over Pai and beating the living shit out of him. Sammy casted a spell which blew away the trolls from Pai, he was lying motionless badly beaten. As more of the trolls came Miku stepped up and let out brutal screech which made the trolls fall to their knees in pain. DT quickly took advantage of this opportunity and began to slash away at the trolls, prior to the battle Sammy had casted a spell on the group so they wouldn't be hurt by Miku's siren powers. As the battle raged on Sammy began to realize there was something wrong...Unknown wasn't among the trolls they were fighting, this scared the shit out of him. Then, the group saw Pai's limp body fly through the air like a rag doll and slam against a tree and hit every branch on the way down. Sammy used the rest of his energy to kill off the remaining trolls in a panic, he crumbled to his knees and began to pant heavily. Miku then saw in the corner of his eyes a figure which looked all too familiar, it was Unknown.

He had captured DT and stripped her, she let out a scream for help. With Pai being knocked the fuck out, and Sammy being too worn out to do anything, Miku was the only one who responded to her screams. Before Miku could reach Unknown and DT, more trolls arrived and attacked Miku...these must have been Unknown's elite guards since they were much more fearsome than the other trolls they had killed. Being outnumbered Miku knew he had to do something quickly in order to save DT, and then he transformed himself into his true siren form, a beautiful woman. The trolls began to drool and were mesmerized by the siren, while in a trance Miku let began to sing the song of the siren. One by one, the trolls were dropping dead from the song. After all the trolls died, Unknown began to hear Miku's song and threw DT's violated body towards the sound. DT slammed against Miku and they both crashed on the floor. Unknown, having just finished throwing DT at Miku after he raped her, charged at Miku who still appeared as a beautiful woman.

Unknown grabbed Miku and lifted him off the floor and groped him hard. Miku tried to let out another screech but Unknown quickly bit out Miku's tongue! He then slammed Miku down on the ground and began to violate him as well, Miku tried to let out a scream however nothing but gargled sounds came out. With Pai, DT, and Sammy all knocked out and hurt and Miku being raped by Unknown, things looked to have gone for the worse...and then Miku began to see a blurry flicker of light through his tears. Unknown noticed this as well and looked up towards the light puzzled, however he continued to rape Miku still. A voice then broke through the terrible scene and said: “Eat this you ugly bitch!” Which was followed by a loud bang! Unknown's body jerked and fell off of Miku and blood splattered everywhere.

A rather large figure came out from the rip in space and light, it was Ninja from the future who shot Unknown straight in the head and saved the poor bastards! Talk about convenient...fucking fairy tails amirite? Ninja did a scan of the area to make sure there was no more trolls left and then checked the group's vitals. After making sure the group was alive, he gathered their bodies together and began to perform first-aid. Sammy was the first to awake, and see the android...naturally he was shocked to see it. Ninja then introduced himself to Sammy and explained what had happened.
“So yeah, I came through and killed Unknown...he fucked y'all up pretty bad lol”
Sammy, “Thank you Ninja! But why have you come from the future...was it just to save us?”
Ninja, “Yeah that's right, I have to...you guys must survive this encounter in order for the land of AF to be saved!” As Ninja explained the details to Sammy, he began to use his magic to heal the group from their horrible injuries. Including Miku and DT's assholes which had been torn up pretty bad, lmao.

-Meanwhile in the city of Kawaii-

Elections had ended and the new mayor of Kawaii had been elected: Iept. PT and his party had been kicked out of the city and forever banned from entering again...

“How could this have happened!?” said PT with tears running down his face.

End Chapter 3.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 am

>:T
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 am

MikuHatsune wrote:>:T
DT and AF Land - Page 2 Ywrj2RY
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 am

Kiko wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:>:T
DT and AF Land - Page 2 Ywrj2RY
DT and AF Land - Page 2 Hahahafuckyou
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 am

DT and AF Land - Page 2 RdnKgp6
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 am

and here i thought we were friends

DT and AF Land - Page 2 Cries
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:06 am

Hahahah
Pseudo
Pseudo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:22 am

Yall welcome

DT and AF Land - Page 2 Iron-man-2-movie-image-samuel-l-jackson-01__120504010007-275x263
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 am

Leapt is taking over?
he's gonna run the country like North Korea
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Poor Miku.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 pm

ROFL
ossum job Kiko, i demand more

DT and AF Land - Page 2 17548_zps76ba9f99

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 am

If you insist PT :3  (I had finished typing this one up last night as well but I didn't want to post it until you caught up with Ch. 3)

Chapter 4: Winter is coming

-1 week later-

“What ever happened to that siren?” said Ninja....Sammy replied, “Ever since what happened he's been locked away in his chambers chronically masturbating with his tears, he's been mentally broken”
Ninja, “Are you saying he's of no use to us anymore?”
Sammy, “Well, not exactly...I know of a spell that can clear his memory from a specific point, but the issue is I don't know how to perform the spell”
Ninja, “Do you know anyone who does?”
Sammy, “Yeah...my sensei”
Ninja, “Will she teach you how to use it? Or at least perform it on Miku?”
Sammy, “Perhaps...I guess we have to go find her and see for ourselves though”
DT, “If you guys are going to find Sammy's sensei then I guess Pai and I will go see the Oracle for help as well”

And with that the heroes split apart in different directions in order to find help for the chaos that had begun in the city of Kawaii. Sammy's sensei was a wise witch in the southern lands of AF known as PR. As Sammy and Ninja traveled to PR, they got to know each other better with casual talk. This was a long journey and took several days to reach the lands of PR, but one the night before finally arriving in PR: Sammy and Ninja had found a cave in which to rest in for the night, as it was raining heavily and they needed shelter. Ninja started a fire while Sammy created beds for the two to sleep in with his magic. Sammy, “So...”
Ninja, “So...what?”
Sammy, “...” *he stared into Ninja's eyes*
Ninja, “Dude what?”
Sammy, “...nothing, it's just...” *he scooted closer to Ninja*
Ninja, “...what are you doing?”
Sammy, “shhhh...look...I like you....and I want you...now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours.”
Ninja, “...you gay brah?”
Sammy, “I see you choosing the hard way, that's cool too”
Ninja, “No wait-”
Sammy jumped onto Ninja and pinned him on the ground and looked deeply into his eyes.
With a slowly growing smile Ninja said, “I like you too...” And Ninja reached up and kissed Sammy. And then it got really fucking gay and they went all Brokeback Mountain.

The next morning Ninja woke up to see Sammy already dressed and preparing to set out again. Ninja said, “About last night...”
Sammy, “Let's never talk about it again, ok cocoa bear?”
Ninja, “...it's for the best”

As they were arrived in PR, Ninja eventually asked, “What's your sensei's name anyhow? I don't recall hearing about a wise witch in the South from the future”
Sammy, “Her name is Zuly. She's the strongest mage in all the land of AF without a doubt.”
The land of PR was a beautiful warm land of peace and tranquility. Ninja and Sammy enjoyed the sights as they arrived at Zuly's house. Sammy knocked on the door and awaited for a response...but nothing. He knocked once more and waited again...and finally he heard a voice which sounded all too familiar however in a language he did not understand, “Quien es?” said the voice. Sammy knew that this was his sensei and replied, “It's me sensei! Sammy!” Zuly then promptly opened the door and greeted Sammy, “Ahh como estas chico?”
Sammy, “Uhh...good ma'am”
Zuly, “Oh! Ooops, sorry child. I don't get many visitors from the North around here so you have to forgive me as I'm so used to speaking in my native tongue.”
Sammy, “It's fine ma'am, I understand...may I come in?”
Zuly, “Of course my child! Oh, and who is this?”
Sammy, “This is Ninja, he's an android from the future...trouble has begun in Kawaii I'm afraid”
Zuly, “I see...well come in then so we can discuss this”

Zuly guided them to some chairs to sit down and talk in her living room. Zuly then snapped her fingers and a boy of oriental decent came out and greeted everyone in the most proper way possible and then Zuly ordered the boy to bring back something for them to drink.
Sammy, “Who's the boy?”
Zuly, “He's an orphan I found on the streets, just like you Sam”
Sammy, “Does he have a name?”
Zuly, “Why of course! He's not an object...his name is Bloos”
Sammy, “I see...are you teaching him as well?”
Zuly, “I'm afraid not...he doesn't really have the aptitude for learning magic. However the boy is quite good with his hands and builds various contraptions which I have never even heard of in the land of AF!”
Sammy, “Oh, so he's quite the engineer then?”
Zuly, “Yes he is...but enough small talk, what is it that made you come all this way down South?”
Sammy, “Well, I'll let Ninja explain since he's from the future after all”
Ninja, “Right well, around this time Iept has become the new mayor of Kawaii somehow and has turned the great city into giant horror...if we don't stop him, he will eventually destroy the world” *All this time Ninja had been staring straight at Zuly's cleavage*
Zuly, “And what is it you need from me?”
Sammy, “Sensei please! You must teach me how to delete someone's memory...I'm afraid Miku the Siren has been broken mentally after being raped by Unknown the troll”
Zuly, “Oh dios mio! The poor thing...very well, I can teach you the spell. But why not let me join you on your quest to stop the mad man known as Iept?”
Sammy, “That's...wow, that's even better than I expected! Yes, please join us!”

After getting her things ready to leave Bloos approached Zuly and said, “Wait! Let me come with you!”
Zuly, “It's far too dangerous for you my child”
Bloos, “No wait...please...I can help!”
Sammy, “How?”
Bloos, “I've built something that can cut the time of travel by a lot!”
Sammy, “...like a teleportation device?”
Bloos, “No! A vehicle!”
Ninja, “That'd be awesome! I'm tired of traveling by foot and horse...my ass is sore...” *he remembered the night before
Zuly, “Very well boy, but please try to remain by my side at all times...I can't risk loosing another child”
And off the left to Miku's chamber to heal his broken mind.

As they arrived to the coast, now in a matter of hours with Bloos' vehicle, Sammy had learned the spell thanks to Zuly. However in order to practice it, Sammy had to use it on Ninja before hand and he deleted his memory of their faggot ass night together. Sammy casted his spell to summon Miku once again, and Miku appeared before them all. “Miku! I can heal your mind...please let me help you!” said Sammy.
Miku, “...I...ok”
Sammy then casted his newly learned spell upon Miku and deleted his memory of his violent rape. And just like that, Miku's mind had been healed and he once again regained his aura that all siren's have.
Miku, “...Whoa, what are you all doing here? Wait...we killed Unknown already? Wtf...”
Sammy, “Come Miku! We must head to Kawaii to stop Iept!” And with that, they drove off towards the city of Kawaii.

Meanwhile DT and Pai had spoken to the Oracle in the land of Cali. DT had once saved the Oracle's life in a past journey of hers, and the Oracle was more than ready to help the couple. The Oracle was a wise oriental man who shaved his head for some unknown reason, but it was really shiny and I can see my reflection in his head so its cool lol. DT then said to the Oracle, “Tran...can you please help us?”
Tran, “Of course DT, for you...anything!”
DT, “Anything you say?”
Tran, “...yes?”
DT then suggested that they had a threesome, but Pai was against it.
Pai, “No! I'm not sharing my love with anyone!”
DT, “Please? It'll be so fun...plus after this he will help us!”
Pai, “...well, ok I guess”
And then Tran, DT, and Pai had a threesome. To say the least...it got nasty.

After the sex, Tran unlocked their inner potential which would allow them to fight even better. However before they left, Tran asked them, “Let me join you in your quest!”
DT, “But Tran...you don't have many fighting capabilities”
Tran, “Well perhaps, but I can provide back up support in battle...also I'm a great strategist”
Pai, “We'll take all the help we can get!” And thus, they too headed out to the city of Kawaii.

-Meanwhile in Kawaii-

Iept, “This was all too easy...and it was all thanks to you Bugz!”
Bugz, “My pleasure master...but is it really ok to allow PT to live?”
Iept, “Have no fear, without his power as mayor he's nothing but a useless fool!”
Bugz, “Yes master, hehehehe”
Iept, “Stop laughing! ...shits really creepy, besides its not like I have forgotten what you did!”
Bugz, “Yes master, sorry hehe”
Iept, “...Go and bring forth the one known as Nobel!”

End Chapter 4.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 am

DT and AF Land - Page 2 Im_out_kgkd45
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

DT and AF Land - Page 2 Jared-laugh

Fifty shades of AF

ofc Sammy would have the hots for an android, i don't know how i didn't saw that coming.
Also, alot of people gathering up, i predict a red weeding

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 am

Wait.. I'm nearing the inactivity levels of the other admins and now I'm a villain?

Whatevs. Guess I'll go on another powertrip to make myself feel better.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 am

It's just a story.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 am

PT-Desu wrote:

ofc Sammy would have the hots for an android, i don't know how i didn't saw that coming.

lol it took me a minute too
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:35 am

Kiko wrote:It's just a story.
Yeah, and I was just joking.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 am

IeptBarakat wrote:
Kiko wrote:It's just a story.
Yeah, and I was just joking.

oh that sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by ninelifedemon Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 am

just when I couldnt get more uncomfortable here
ninelifedemon
ninelifedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:53 am

I can take being a creepy rape monster, but in what world am I iept's lackey?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 am

All shall be explained.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member