Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
Sokku
Albatross
PT-Desu
UltimaBuster
BrandonBandicoot
CluelessNeko
Destructo
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Zuly
MikuHatsune
Saya
LastBlues
Rex
Pai
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Revy
Kyu
26 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 31 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 am

Pai wrote:But many of the members here are man-childs!
...children. It's children.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 31 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:That really wasn't that big a deal.

Honestly, the sig size restriction was a rule nobody gave a shit about, and for good reason.
Unless someone had a sig that actually stretched the site layout or was too long, then there'd be a problem, but that really seems like a "flexable" rule. I'm sure Nana and PT would agree.

If it were any other kind of offense that actually affected anything negatively, then there'd be an issue.

Everybody is relatively tame here, strict enforcement of certain rules isn't entirely unnecessary, lenience on rules that don't have any negative repercussions to them should be fine.

Again, I bet Nana and PT would agree if they were, and again, this rule REEEALLLY isn't that big of a deal since it affects nothing unless taken to extremes.

That's the reasonable way to look at it.

But Iept apparently thinks that because we don't like it when he's being overly strict about something completely inconsequential that somehow means we don't want him doing things like handling the Steam group either.

And Pai's siding with him as if he was doing something really important like banning someone for posting CP.

"It's clearly pointless to try to moderate these people."

Yes, "these people" so out of control that one of them was going 20 pixels over a sig limit rule so soft and flexible it includes the phrase "try not to go crazy here". Fucking anarchy.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 am

Nanamix wrote:I'll be relatively honest about the rules, as it is very common and outdated.

About the Signature, however, it's a tricky ones as which our forum can handle and which it can't, so it might be changed at certain point. But it will generally be the same so that people don't stretch our forum with their signature. Again, if you all have a problem about any rules and felt if it is out dated, open up a discussion in the suggestion box, you all know we listen to our community.

In the end, though, you people needs to seriously stop blatantly flaming each other.
Stop telling me what to do!! >:(
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 am

I know right? I've seen someone be threatened with physical violence because they said "Army" instead of "Marine". Some people need to grow the fuck up and act their age.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 am

Only took 24 hours for me to successfully unbrick my phone. That was fun.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 am

Zuly wrote: Only took 24 hours for me to successfully unbrick my phone. That was fun.
*reported for too many body parts in their sig*

One torso too many.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 am

Zuly wrote: Only took 24 hours for me to successfully unbrick my phone. That was fun.
And you've returned to a...shit fest? I dunno what's going on to be honest
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 am

What type of phone you have?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 am

IeptBarakat wrote:I'd much rather just continue being the guy who spent too much time in /g/.
Welcome back.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

Zpektre wrote:
Nanamix wrote:I'll be relatively honest about the rules, as it is very common and outdated.

About the Signature, however, it's a tricky ones as which our forum can handle and which it can't, so it might be changed at certain point. But it will generally be the same so that people don't stretch our forum with their signature. Again, if you all have a problem about any rules and felt if it is out dated, open up a discussion in the suggestion box, you all know we listen to our community.

In the end, though, you people needs to seriously stop blatantly flaming each other.
Stop telling me what to do!! >:(

shut up meg

Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am

Aduh
TranClan67 wrote:
And you've returned to a...shit fest? I dunno what's going on to be honest
Iept telling Revy SIG to big. People start to bitch.
Welcome to AF. When this shit bound to happen.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am

I never actually noticed what my rank is...

meh.

Last edited by Rex on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am

Free irony, straight from the black kettle.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 am

Welcome back, Lept.

Nice sig :D

Last edited by Revy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
*reported for too many body parts in their sig*

One torso too many.
My sig's no larger than 2 MBs and its no bigger than 200px tall.. (I made sure of that) If anyone dares complain about it without a reasonable argument, I'm going all bicha on them.

*scoffs*
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 am

Lol, dat sig.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am

Who's that in your sig Lept?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am

Can one of you show me where to do those random avatar/sig things sometime.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am

IeptBarakat wrote:Free irony, straight from the black kettle.

The quotation at the bottom is what made me lol.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am

MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 am

Wing wrote:
IeptBarakat wrote:Free irony, straight from the black kettle.

The quotation at the bottom is what made me lol.

The height is the best part.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 am

Wing wrote:

I know right? I've seen someone be threatened with physical violence because they said "Army" instead of "Marine". Some people need to grow the fuck up and act their age.
As much as I understand his pride, in the end it really doesn't matter. The public view the military as...military,
ground=army
air=aiforce
sea=navy
I've been called Army few too many times, but just brush it off until they ask specifics ha ha.

oh right, it's all about being part of gp Iept, all part of being gp.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:01 am

IeptBarakat wrote:Can one of you show me where to do those random avatar/sig things sometime.

http://signavatar.com/index.php?rsp=faq
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 am

Oh never mind Revy and some cute girl with glasses.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 am

Zuly wrote:My sig's no larger than 2 MBs and its no bigger than 200px tall.. (I made sure of that) If anyone dares complain about it without a reasonable argument, I'm going all bicha on them.
Notice the right and left edges of the sig? Those 1 pixel transparent-whiteish lines? Yeah, that's not allowed, it's distasteful.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next