Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
Sokku
Albatross
PT-Desu
UltimaBuster
BrandonBandicoot
CluelessNeko
Destructo
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Zuly
MikuHatsune
Saya
LastBlues
Rex
Pai
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Revy
Kyu
26 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Pai Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:08 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Correct. Being nice has no spark to it, it doesn't get people going. I don't very much like playing pretend like I believe everyone else does. "Everyone" being an exaggeration, of course.

I've good reason to do so, if I'm allowed that much.

I probably am, on both accounts. The people deserve to know, don't they?

You will find that being a buzzkill has more to do with interrupting or outright stopping the enjoyment of others by whichever means necessary, in a conscious manner. I don't think I quite fit into that, my behaviour having more to do with people themselves, regardless of what they happen to be doing. I'm not entirely inconsiderate, believe or not. Am I a "buzzkill" for calling out people on stupid things they do or say, repeatedly? Mayhaps I should let them wallow in said stupidity. If you really think about it, I'm helping them. I'm a great man.

Going back, however, taking pleasure in what I do? Perhaps. I enjoy being contrariant, but not to the extent that that is the sole purpose.

And shitty? I don't really get how that's at all descriptive, unless you'd like to explain it further.

tl;dr (for Brandi-chan): Yeah, pretty much.

tl;dr
blahblahblah
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Enlightenment Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

Nobles white text makes my eyes bleed.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:12 am

Who the fuck asked you, Pai? You've been butting in for the last couple of days for no good reason.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:13 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Who the fuck asked you, Pai? You've been butting in for the last couple of days for no good reason.

He needs you to know that the post you didn't direct at him was too long for him to read.

This is important stuff.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 am

Ugh.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:15 am

Hgu~
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 am

Ugu~
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:24 am

You don't have to know you're being a buzz kill to be one. And it's like I said, you "believe" you have a good reason for what you do. Just like hitler "believed" he had the right to kill millions of people. What is this reason you believe justifies you calling others stupid? Are you some chosen hero to save the human race from their own stupidity? Everyone does stupid things, to deny that further proves it. it seems you are beside yourself and don't understand how people see that you acting like you're smarter than others is rude. People are stupid, that won't change, so just accept it and ignore it or maybe chuckle to yourself about it. Without stupid people we would have very few funny YouTube videos :3
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:26 am

Nobel writing a chapter book or something.
Light fund something on blu ray you will like.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 am

Does this shit happen all the time?

I'm glad if I usually miss it if that's true.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:32 am

yo unknown

what's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 am

Zpektre wrote:You don't have to know you're being a buzz kill to be one. And it's like I said, you "believe" you have a good reason for what you do. Just like hitler "believed" he had the right to kill millions of people. What is this reason you believe justifies you calling others stupid? Are you some chosen hero to save the human race from their own stupidity? Everyone does stupid things, to deny that further proves it. it seems you are beside yourself and don't understand how people see that you acting like you're smarter than others is rude. People are stupid, that won't change, so just accept it and ignore it or maybe chuckle to yourself about it. Without stupid people we would have very few funny YouTube videos :3
You should probably look up the definition of buzzkill.

Did you just compare me to Hitler? That is absolutely misguided and legitimately idiotic even for an exaggeration. And you question my calling people stupid. Holy Sojin. Damn.

I do acknowledge, I do see how "acting" like I'm smarter is rude, that's the whole point. We have this culture where everyone is supposed to be nice to each other, everyone is equal and all that fluffy stuff, when it's a cold hard fact that that simply isn't true. People need to be shaken up, no matter how small a number that might be.

I'm as pessimistic as it gets when it comes to the human condition and inherent stupidity, but you somehow manage to outdo me with a single sentence. Accept and/or ignore? That's pathetic.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Does this shit happen all the time?

I'm glad if I usually miss it if that's true.
Not everything is jolly candy and flat chested illustrated girls.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am

Saying people are not equal, saying you are superior to them? Where have I heard that before?

I find that to be a rather good comparison?
Or do you just not like being compared to a murderer? If that's true, why not change?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:51 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yo unknown

what's up?

Just looking at this novel being made.

Look at the long paragraph of no one cares.
Zpe do make a good point.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 am

Zpektre wrote:Saying people are not equal, saying you are superior to them? Where have I heard that before?

I find that to be a rather good comparison?
Or do you just not like being compared to a murderer? If that's true, why not change?

Please stop with the Godwin's Law abuse.

-------

https://anime-faction.umforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=883
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40