Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
Sokku
Albatross
PT-Desu
UltimaBuster
BrandonBandicoot
CluelessNeko
Destructo
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Zuly
MikuHatsune
Saya
LastBlues
Rex
Pai
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Revy
Kyu
26 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 30 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

IeptBarakat wrote:Stepping down as a moderator, you win AF.

I'll look for someone to handle the Steam group shortly.
Oh hell no. Don't give up like a little pussy. Fight motherfucker. Fight to the end.

Last edited by UnknownDepth on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 30 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

Don't rage quit you're doing a good job. Everyone needs to just chill out maybe have a good fap to blow off some seme..... STEAM! I said steam!
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

TopgunUK wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:I did one route.

Remake won't be for a while.
That's....unfortunate. I played Tsukihime and achieved ALL the routes (even the maids lol.) when I was still in highschool. I was hoping the remake was out already...after 4 years :/.
Anyway, good to know, and thank you :D

They released some of the new character art earlier this year, that's it.
Aiya, Well they also plan on adding the route for...what's her name...Satsuki the classmate who gets turned into a vampire. Thanks for the info :( I was looking forward to it too T_T

Also anyone play this game called End of Eternity?

You mean Resonance of Fate?

Or if we're still talking VNs, Ever17: The Out of Infinity?
The Resonance of Fate one, That's the one by Tri-Ace right? I've always liked the Star Ocean type of gameplay, so I was wondering if it's any good.
Btw, what is that VN...I love my VN's.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 am

Zpektre wrote:

Don't rage quit you're doing a good job. Everyone needs to just chill out maybe have a good fap to blow off some seme..... STEAM! I said steam!

sure you did Anf
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 am

Zpektre wrote:

Some Steaming semen.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:29 am

UnknownDepth wrote:

Oh hell no. Don give up like a little pussy. Fight motherfucker. Fight to the end.

I've given up a while ago tbh.

Actually, I'm not giving up the Steam group. I'm keeping that.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 am

You should just moderate like miku does.
Spoiler:
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 am

Zpektre wrote:You should just moderate like miku does.
Spoiler:
hahaha, I laugh so hard when I read this, didn't expect it.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 am

That really wasn't that big a deal.

Honestly, the sig size restriction was a rule nobody gave a shit about, and for good reason.
Unless someone had a sig that actually stretched the site layout or was too long, then there'd be a problem, but that really seems like a "flexable" rule. I'm sure Nana and PT would agree.

If it were any other kind of offense that actually affected anything negatively, then there'd be an issue.

Everybody is relatively tame here, strict enforcement of certain rules isn't entirely unnecessary, lenience on rules that don't have any negative repercussions to them should be fine.

Again, I bet Nana and PT would agree if they were here, and again, this rule REEEALLLY isn't that big of a deal since it affects nothing unless taken to extremes.

Also
>quoting it

Last edited by BrandonBandicoot on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am

Damn motherfucker not following rules.
Let me have mod power.
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 30 Tumblr_lkyd6dqDbJ1qh2gyyo1_500
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:36 am

Yes, Unknown should be a moderator.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am

What's happening? And Topgun, what's in your sig?
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am

Okay, cool. Perhaps now you can be part of the community again. Maybe you have/had other things to do besides be here day in day out, but you've only become more distant ever since you've picked up the moderator badge. I can literally only think of you coming in here every once in a while to point out some rule, argue for a while and then leave, despite what your post count might indicate.

You used to be this cool guy, you know? You somehow got changed by this mod stuff and your subsequent behaviour has only drawn our ire, when it shouldn't have been the case. You just needed to chill the fuck out, why place so much importance on a bunch of rules set up for a bunch of people who get along just fine without having them shoved down their throats? You want to do events, take care of groups, I don't think anyone's against that.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am

All who vote for unknown to be striped from his gold member rank say ":3c"
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 am

IeptBarakat wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:

Oh hell no. Don give up like a little pussy. Fight motherfucker. Fight to the end.

I've given up a while ago tbh.

Actually, I'm not giving up the Steam group. I'm keeping that.
You should let this asswaps get to you. Come come you should never give up. Be the Dirty Harry of AF.

Also yes I should.
@BB call me it one more time.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 am

Zpektre wrote:You should just moderate like miku does.
Spoiler:

Hey that's not true!.....

Spoiler:
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:"flexable"
Uh, "FLEXIBLE" YOU TWAT!
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:"flexable"
Uh, "FLEXIBLE" YOU TWAT!
Fucking whatever.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 am

Zpektre wrote:All who vote for unknown to be striped from his gold member rank say ":3c"
( •_•) _/
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 am

I'll be relatively honest about the rules, as it is very common and outdated.

About the Signature, however, it's a tricky ones as which our forum can handle and which it can't, so it might be changed at certain point. But it will generally be the same so that people don't stretch our forum with their signature. Again, if you all have a problem about any rules and felt if it is out dated, open up a discussion in the suggestion box, you all know we listen to our community.

In the end, though, you people needs to seriously stop blatantly flaming each other.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 am

Zpektre wrote:All who vote for unknown to be striped from his gold member rank say ":3c"

No :/

Spoiler:
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 am

Nanamix wrote:I'll be relatively honest about the rules, as it is very common and outdated.

About the Signature, however, it's a tricky ones as which our forum can handle and which it can't, so it might be changed at certain point. But it will generally be the same so that people don't stretch our forum with their signature. Again, if you all have a problem about any rules and felt if it is out dated, open up a discussion in the suggestion box, you all know we listen to our community.

In the end, though, you people needs to seriously stop blatantly flaming each other.
But many of the members here are man-childs!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 am

Nanamix wrote:I'll be relatively honest about the rules, as it is very common and outdated.

Oh boss man.
Don't mind I use you to get more girls on this site.

Also guys stop calling me it. Time to act nice and family.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Okay, cool. Perhaps now you can be part of the community again. Maybe you have/had other things to do besides be here day in day out, but you've only become more distant ever since you've picked up the moderator badge. I can literally only think of you coming in here every once in a while to point out some rule, argue for a while and then leave, despite what your post count might indicate.

You used to be this cool guy, you know? You somehow got changed by this mod stuff and your subsequent behaviour has only drawn our ire, when it shouldn't have been the case. You just needed to chill the fuck out, why place so much importance on a bunch of rules set up for a bunch of people who get along just fine without having them shoved down their throats? You want to do events, take care of groups, I don't think anyone's against that.

It may be a bit presumptuous to say being a mod changed me. I've had some personal issues on and off which kept me from being sociable, and hopefully we'll get along better without the veil of fake superiority I was wearing before.

I've been part of AF for almost 6 years now, and I've only been a moderator for a little over half a year. I'd much rather just continue being the guy who spent too much time in /g/.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 am

Pai wrote:But many of the members here are man-childs!
If you dont like it, then leave, you fucking twat.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum