Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
Sokku
Albatross
PT-Desu
UltimaBuster
BrandonBandicoot
CluelessNeko
Destructo
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Zuly
MikuHatsune
Saya
LastBlues
Rex
Pai
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Revy
Kyu
26 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:28 am

nah pai

time to watch some football

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:nah pai

gonna drink some beers and bro it up watching sports? hahahahahahahaa
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 am

I fucking lost it when the jetski came back.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:35 am

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:nah pai

gonna drink some beers and bro it up watching sports? hahahahahahahaa

no got cans of cola tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

Depressed right now.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 am

Enlightenment wrote:Depressed right now.

oh what's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:Depressed right now.

oh what's up?

Just stuff, but my main problem is the feeling that I should be ashamed of myself for having depression.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

nothing to be ashamed about, sh*t happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 am

It's almost like there's no such thing as depression, just suck it up. Or it can be something like "If you feel this way, you shouldn't. So blame yourself." What really pisses me off is the amount of stigmatization associated with people who suffer from depression/mental illnesses. Depression is no laughing matter nor a joke.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

lol, looks like someone disabled gravity
Maybe they broke something with a patch, haven't found any glitches nor bugs in my "yargh" version, which is unpatched
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 am

it isn't but some find ways to make jokes at things that aren't funny or serious

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 am

PT-Desu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

lol, looks like someone disabled gravity
Maybe they broke something with a patch, haven't found any glitches nor bugs in my "yargh" version, which is unpatched
I should probably "yargh" it too.

...I'll buy it eventually. Maybe even when it's not on sale because I'd feel bad.
When I get a new job.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 am

Enlightenment wrote:It's almost like there's no such thing as depression, just suck it up. Or it can be something like "If you feel this way, you shouldn't. So blame yourself." What really pisses me off is the amount of stigmatization associated with people who suffer from depression/mental illnesses. Depression is no laughing matter nor a joke.
As someone who's had depression, it's best not to sit and mope about being all sad all the time.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

that guy's laugh lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 am

sup nigs, how yall doin today? bored
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 am

While it's unhealthy to sit and be depressed about being depressed, I think it's even unhealthier to just handwave it. If you're actually depressed, there's a reason for it; if you push it aside, you'll never get to the bottom of it. It will only come back again and again.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:sup nigs, how yall doin today? bored

cool

you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 am

I want a grilled cheese, it's been years since I've had one :c
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:sup nigs, how yall doin today? bored

cool

you?

good, i would be working on my character model but the images i used as a guide arent showing up in Maya Anf

NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 am

oh ok

off-topic:

HT:Reading 3 - 4 Man Utd

should be 3-5 but goal not given

Edit:

second half starts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 am

I'm going back to modding GTAIV today. I might actually play it soon lol.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:39 am

Rex wrote:I'm going back to modding GTAIV today. I might actually play it soon lol.

you hyped for 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:While it's unhealthy to sit and be depressed about being depressed, I think it's even unhealthier to just handwave it. If you're actually depressed, there's a reason for it; if you push it aside, you'll never get to the bottom of it. It will only come back again and again.

I c wat u did thar.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 am

I get Internet out in the sticks. Lol
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 am

holy crap the hating on eventhubs about Injustice is almost retarded.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next