Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
Sokku
Albatross
PT-Desu
UltimaBuster
BrandonBandicoot
CluelessNeko
Destructo
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Zuly
MikuHatsune
Saya
LastBlues
Rex
Pai
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Revy
Kyu
26 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 18 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Rex wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Guys, just finished The Witch's house, is Corpse Party good? (already played Ib) anything else nice, of that genre?
I have Corpse Party. Do you have any questions?
I was wondering if I should play it.

EDIT:
rather tell me more about it, so i can decide to play it or not :P
(btw freaking Ib and The witch's house bot sad endings :( )
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 18 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Rex Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:07 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
Rex wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Guys, just finished The Witch's house, is Corpse Party good? (already played Ib) anything else nice, of that genre?

EDIT:

Corpse Party is about a curse that transports people to a haunted school. But it's not just the main characters, tons of kids have been caught by this school, and there are bodies all over the place. The way it plays out is you play a different party each chapter, but the catch that you learn early on, you can never meet some people because they're in a different time or space of the school. It's a complete survival horror mindfuck. The biggest difference from most games is saving. Save spots change all the time. You CAN save and exit at any time, but log back in and die and you have to go back to the last checkpoint. It was a lot of trial and error and I think I used a walkthrough once when I was super lost.

Are those other games also downloadable for psp? that's how I got corpse party, on PSN.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Rex wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Rex wrote:

EDIT:

Corpse Party is about a curse that transports people to a haunted school. But it's not just the main characters, tons of kids have been caught by this school, and there are bodies all over the place. The way it plays out is you play a different party each chapter, but the catch that you learn early on, you can never meet some people because they're in a different time or space of the school. It's a complete survival horror mindfuck. The biggest difference from most games is saving. Save spots change all the time. You CAN save and exit at any time, but log back in and die and you have to go back to the last checkpoint. It was a lot of trial and error and I think I used a walkthrough once when I was super lost.

Are those other games also downloadable for psp? that's how I got corpse party, on PSN.
:O Looks fun, I'll download it ASAP. The other ones...I'm not so sure but if you want the PC version you just need to google it, or just ask me, i'll send you the sites.

As for the other two games, Ib, is a LOVELY game about a girl getting lost in the gallery of a museum and ends up getting sent into a world inside the painting. (6 endings) I can't say much more cause it will all be spoilers.

The Witch's house is about a girl who gets trapped in a witch's house and so many ways to die, there's specials if you don't read certain things or save at all. (3 endings, end, good, true) imo it's impossible to get best ending the first try imo.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:19 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:You guys wonder why I don't come back so often...

save yourself Asad
Just gonna continue playing Civ then
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:35 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

save yourself Asad

cya lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

save yourself Asad
>Civ

See you in ten years.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Zuly wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

save yourself Asad
>Civ

See you in ten years.
Eh I'm back. I conquered my side of the continent and my friend's working on the other side.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I can spend endless hours playing Civ. It's the one game where I feel "one more turn" is basically six hours more.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Zuly wrote:I can spend endless hours playing Civ. It's the one game where I feel "one more turn" is basically six hours more.
I know :<
I'm supposed to wake up at 6...it's 2:33 D:
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Zuly wrote:I can spend endless hours playing Civ. It's the one game where I feel "one more turn" is basically six hours more.
Have you ever played any of the total war games? If so is each turn longer in civ compared to any total war game?

Cause it would sometimes take me an hour to do one turn and then another hour to fight engagements/sieges
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:14 pm

morning guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiyousei Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm

after playing 3h Civ 3 I still don't know how this game works ... no tutorial mode
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Rex wrote:LMAO Evo and I are like twins. Both like racing, both like gore, what else do we both like?
Annoying the fuck out of Sam and myself, natch.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:42 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Rex wrote:LMAO Evo and I are like twins. Both like racing, both like gore, what else do we both like?
Annoying the fuck out of Sam and myself, natch.

I thought I annoy only two people, you and topgun

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:I thought I annoy only two people, you and topgun
For the name of Sojin, please tell me you are kidding, otherwise your deductive skills are that of a snail with Down's.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:I thought I annoy only two people, you and topgun
[color=white]For the name of Sojin, please tell me you are kidding, otherwise your deductive skills are that of a snail with Down's.[/coor]
sigh

face table

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Daiyousei wrote:
after playing 3h Civ 3 I still don't know how this game works ... no tutorial mode

Play Civ 5 first, it's very user friendly
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:i cant stand guro. Seeing some's head get decapitated is a immediate boner killer

Sometimes it's funny. Like this one time in Mai Chan's Daily Life, they cut off the immortal girl's head while she's giving head and the guy's like "Can you make her scream after the head is cut off"? Then the slave's master (non immortal hot female) is like "That's impossible". I actually laughed. MCDL is so much easier to get into because she's immortal. Just don't ever finish it because you'll practically hate yourself by the end.

Some of us believe it had an implied happy ending...some really really don't believe that.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 18 1245227615colinfarrel
same thing I was thinking .
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Rex wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Rex wrote:Someone explain to Evo what guro is, I have to go out for a bit. That 'life' thing again, bye.
Ok.

HE FINDS GRUESOME MUTILATION AND TORTURE OF DRAWN WOMEN AROUSING.

LIKE HOSTEL SHIT.

oh ok, I prefer the real thing. I could post pics but I think gore is NSFW

I-

...Wha-

...fuck it.

LMAO Evo and I are like twins. Both like racing, both like gore, what else do we both like?

I'm pretty sure he missed the arousing part and does not find gore sexy.

Also he's the biggest loli hater here.

You did both make those Justin Bieber comments about Gangnam style though, truly a match made in heaven.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 18 Medium_c51ae0562bd772c300bf8ad3f55d5395

Spoiler:

Asmile

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 18 Medium_c51ae0562bd772c300bf8ad3f55d5395

Spoiler:

Asmile
Guro is not my cup of tea.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:47 pm

UnknownDepth wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:[ig]http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/9/2012/01/medium_c51ae0562bd772c300bf8ad3f55d5395.jpg[/img]

Spoiler:

Asmile
Guro is not my cup of tea.

oh ok

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:52 pm

He's a trex ofcourse he likes gore, they're carnivores anyway
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 am

You're STILL discussing guro?

That takes dedication.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 am

Wow the chat has been ultra lame in here, have a loli!
Spoiler:
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next