Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

+3
TopgunUK
saintcross
MikuHatsune
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

Post by Destructo Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:57 am

Who's Yuko?
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

Post by GhostCell Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Paint thinner chan, you know the one who SHOULD have died...
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 am

the drama isofaking real right now
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:11 am

GhostCell wrote:Paint thinner chan, you know the one who SHOULD have died...
eh, I don't really know anymore. but it's okay
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 pm

whiskers pls, the glasses gril that has a brother that works for the government, drawing shit, pay more attention Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:33 pm

I don't want to remember her. please, I don't know
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:17 am

yeah how does she not have ptsd, at this point she should be blaming herself for the deaths of all those students....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 am

You know at first I thought I thought Tamiya was actually gaining some sort of emotion but man I was off. I feel like they troll us just when I think the parasytes might become more human it turns out to be BS. Still that ending.....Shinichi is so badass now
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Well, I think she is developing emotion.

The problem is it's not a good emotion for her to develop.

She's enjoying the torment of others, whereas normally the parasites wouldn't really enjoy anything at all.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:33 am

Would you believe me if I told you the opening is sung in English?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:13 pm

ive heard sawano music trust me i wouldnt be surprised if it was in french or spanish lol

anyway new ep: boss man appears, seriously 3? wtf lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:29 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:ive heard sawano music trust me i wouldnt be surprised if it was in french or spanish lol

anyway new ep: boss man appears, seriously 3? wtf lol
Well it's in English

Spoilars for later episodes:
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:47 am

wow cheat mode, cmon now
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 am

Three parasites, oh my gawwwwwwd
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 am

Also on the subject of the opening it's amazing how crap the song gets after the 1.3 minute mark.
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:16 am

i think its ok i think fear and loathing in las vegas is a pretty good band
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:42 pm

I always skip the OP, it's almost good, but the autotune kills me.

Also, I don't know why anyone would think 5 parasites in one body is a spoiler at this point.

He was the one that rekt the Yakuza, took a bullet in the leg, didn't care. Took a katana in the arm, shot the blade back at the guy. Took a katana in the head, didn't care, obviously.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:53 am

Thanks for the spoilers, asshole.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:49 am

oh isnt that the one playing the piano, since he changed his face? or was that a different one
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:09 am

I'm wondering how that low tier boss parasyte can be so expressive in its facial expressions is it cause he has 2 more parasytes than most?
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 am

stupid PI, he had it coming
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:35 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:oh isnt that the one playing the piano, since he changed his face? or was that a different one
Yes that was the one on the piano
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 am

Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 am

How many genres of music has this show gone through
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:15 am

It's only one genre, called shit.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next