Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

+3
TopgunUK
saintcross
MikuHatsune
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 5 Empty Re: [Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 am

stupid PI, he had it coming
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 5 Empty Re: [Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:35 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:oh isnt that the one playing the piano, since he changed his face? or was that a different one
Yes that was the one on the piano
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 am

Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 am

How many genres of music has this show gone through
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:15 am

It's only one genre, called shit.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 am

^hater, i like all the bells and whistley noises these young kids devised on up, its very hip
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:31 am

The OST is genuinely diverse and incredible. People need to take notes.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:59 am

reiko's laugh always creeps me out lol

her half a head with only a mouth with sharp teeth reminded me of that urban myth in japan with that one chick with the surgical mask, she asks you a questions if shes pretty, if you say yes or no she reveals her mouth with sharp teeth and eats you
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:31 am

That was a very random but hilarious scene. Who knew she had a sense of humor. I almost lol'd when she split her head open for the couple to see. Speaking of those two, what muthafucka would try and chase down a woman who they describe as a straight up alien? lmao

This episode did not disappoint. I was actually afraid that Reiko would not come out of that alive, but I was completely wrong. She delivered. I was like "aaayyyyyyyy" when BLACK NAIL played during the fight and LUNA when she stabbed Sherlock Holmes.

Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Her fucking laugh, lol.

That was great.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:10 pm

This show has awkward comedy, some of which I think isn't intentional. I like all the parasite's laugh though all 2 of them, its just so out of place.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO rip :c
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Awwwww.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 am

Spoiler:
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:17 pm

I still don't even know her name. what the fuck
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 pm

dude Yuko, YUKO

actually you know what forget her and her irrelevant ass taking up a character slot and shit
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:55 pm

i hate her so much now that you mention it lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Fucking cliffhangers man.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Wow, just make them go through goddamn scaled xray sensor shit and we got em! #TSA
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:33 pm

yo man those aa-12 auto shotties with extended mags lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 pm

must've been a pain getting 250 kills to unlock those attachments :/
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:49 am

each one of those "cops" must be mlg pro
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:08 am

None of them brought a flame thrower though and that's where they fucked up.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:28 am

well if they can detect them through tsa brand xrays im sure itll be fine
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 am

so what happens now once they get one? Take em in the back and GRUH GRUH?
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next