Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

+18
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Pai
Eri
Kyu
NikeRaptor
LastBlues
Snapalope
Hito
--Raven--
Rummy
PT-Desu
Wolf92
KonohamaruHeaven
Crake
CluelessNeko
Keck282
MonkeyKing
22 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

What do you think of the manga?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Voting1117%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Voting12 17% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Voting1166%Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Voting12 66% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:06 am

Wolf92 wrote:So the Royal Guard will show up soon(them and Ichigo)?

and damn the old man is determinated

I think Ichigo just showed up. And goodbye old man.....just damn.

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.

Post by Snapalope Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:So the Royal Guard will show up soon(them and Ichigo)?

and damn the old man is determinated

I think Ichigo just showed up. And goodbye old man.....just damn.

Pretty sure everyone wondered why he didn't get his arm back. Hell if not Orihime I'm sure Unohana and Kurotsuchi could have whipped something up.

That has to be Ichigo, and hopefully Grimmjow as well.

Also how does the Vandenreich know everything already? I mean sure it makes sense they've been hiding in the shadows this whole time because they either weren't ready, or couldn't take on both Soul Society and Aizen and the Arrancar at the same time.

Some more speculation just for the hell of it:

- Urahara and Yoruichi are actually part of 0 Division and the exile was just cover

- Ichigo will eventually get his Bankai stolen, but his Fullbring will remain (it never received a name, and Kugo is dead so the effects of his fullbring will be gone, and by effect I mean his theft of Ichigo's). That or Kugo is an uncreative tool and couldn't think of another Fullbring name

Last edited by Snapalope on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 am

That would be badass.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:13 am

Snapalope wrote:

- Ichigo will eventually get his Bankai stolen, but his Fullbring will remain (it never received a name, and Kugo is dead so the effects of his fullbring will be gone, and by effect I mean his theft of Ichigo's). That or Kugo is an uncreative tool and couldn't think of another Fullbring name

Fullbring no....but his hollow form and powers, hell yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
Snapalope wrote:

Fullbring no....but his hollow form and powers, hell yes.

Not to be reaching Wolf my boy, but i'll go with his Hollow powers combined with his Fullbring because Fullbrings in general are more akin to hollow powers and use hollow based reishi. On top of that since he could in theory utilize a "hollow suit". Sounds kind of odd, but I bet you know what I mean
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:00 am

> Hueco Mundo looking like a plain wasteland, only covering sand and ash trees
> Yamamotos Bankai is implied to have destroyed Soul Society once
> Hueco Mundo is the old Soul Society were Hollows and Shinigami lived in the same world
> Shinigami imigrated into the "new" Soul Society, which used to be the Kings Realm
> They chained and imprisoned the Soul King and are leeching his power to support and fuel the new Soul Society with reishi, preventing it from collapsing

I can see this happen
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 am

Wolf92 wrote:> Hueco Mundo looking like a plain wasteland, only covering sand and ash trees
> Hueco Mundo is the old Soul Society were Hollows and Shinigami lived in the same world
> Shinigami imigrated into the "new" Soul Society, which used to be the Kings Realm
> They chained and imprisoned the Soul King and are leeching his power to support and fuel the new Soul Society with reishi, preventing it from collapsing

I can see this happen

Very well thought out Wolf, I like the theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:24 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:> Hueco Mundo looking like a plain wasteland, only covering sand and ash trees

I can see this happen

Very well thought out Wolf, I like the theory.
Credit goes to some Anon on /a/, not me
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:20 am

wth man, why do these chapters have to end so fast :(
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 am

I need MOAR!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:59 am

ichigo about to tear shit up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 am

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 9Woti
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 am

That ended way too quickly.
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 am

Yup
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/513

Are you kidding me Kubo?

He now has QUINCY powers?!

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/513

Are you kidding me Kubo?

BLEACH: THE POWER TO REMOVE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

maybe ichigo's mom was a quincy hyuk hyuk.

or Ichigo absorbed it from his sword.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm

WTH going on n this manga?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/513

Are you kidding me Kubo?

Bleach Manga Discussion V1: Shit just went down.  - Page 11 Mr-bean-magic

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Oh come the fuck on Kubo!! Quincy powers?!?!
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 am

The only theory i've seen thus far is that his mom was a Quincy, which is somewhat believable. If you recall she was attacked by Hollows at some point before Ichigo was born, hence his Fullbring. Now why would that keep happening? Because she's killing them. This could also explain Isshin giving up his powers.

Then again Ichigo IS a human, so it shouldn't be a surprise he can use Quincy techniques. However at the same time if he had this ability why didn't it manifest itself earlier?

Bleach just got interesting, yet lame at the same time

Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 am

So he has...

bankai
hollowfication
fullbring
and now quincy.

the whole gambit...

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 am

the second coming of kira "jesus" yamato.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by --Raven-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 am

I can only assume that Ichigo broke out of the cage thing then went back to Hueco Mundo where Urahara gave him some advice on how to use the Quincys powers. Probably some sort of device. Its just so incredibly lame at this point though. I mean whatever happened to reiatsu acting as a shield like Kenpachi??
--Raven--
--Raven--

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 pm

nope the "ichigo's mom was a quincy" theory was correct.

I'm actually intrigued by this development lol. Different change from all the usual BS
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm

LastBlues wrote:nope the "ichigo's mom was a quincy" theory was correct.

I'm actually intrigued by this development lol. Different change from all the usual BS

Okay then if she was a quincy, why the hell didn't she shoot the damn hollow instead of letting it kill her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next