Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 26 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:56 pm

He's already gone gear second in this fight.

He punched out the giant with a jet pistol.

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 26 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by PT-Desu Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:27 pm

but he only made his hand hard instead of all of his body and punched him at close range, he didn't stretched it
bottom right smoke/steam coming out of the forearm only also is the only part with a dark color
and the close range punch

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:01 pm

did my usual forget about one piece then read up

my dick when luffy punched the giant 8=======================================================================>

Also, there is just too many characters to keep track of, it just keeps making me want a OP fighter more and more. I'm loving the funk brothers, my theory on them is that they are twins, Bobby just wears a disguise and uses the whole innocent thing as a trick so he can sneak Kelly's gloves on to whoop ass. Cannon also made me laugh with his rank, Triple X, just made me think of the ridiculous dubstep song.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 am

PT-Desu wrote:but he only made his hand hard instead of all of his body and punched him at close range, he didn't stretched it
bottom right smoke/steam coming out of the forearm only also is the only part with a dark color
and the close range punch

That's exactly how he took out the pacifista back on sabondy archipelego. Only his arm was smoking and we didn't know what that met at first. When the anime showed this, he was in full gear second. Plus in this pic we see Luffy aim with his right hand and punch with his left. This is how he has almost always done a jet pistol.

I'm not saying he didn't use armored haki too but we have never seen Luffy fully armor his entire body at least not yet, but that was a jet pistol.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 am

but with just the two frames we don't know if he stretched or not, when you say jet pistol i always imagine him doing it with the stretching, not just a normal close range punch.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 am

PT-Desu wrote:but with just the two frames we don't know if he stretched or not, when you say jet pistol i always imagine him doing it with the stretching, not just a normal close range punch.

But that's just it, with a jet pistol we never see him stretch, its too fast to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm

PT-Desu wrote:but with just the two frames we don't know if he stretched or not, when you say jet pistol i always imagine him doing it with the stretching, not just a normal close range punch.
Jet Pistol, unless its a mid fight frame, you will never see the stretched limb, it's always just a impact on the enemy and a blur where his arms are. Also it's a amazing showing of how fast luffy got because it's obvious everyone saw luffy punch the giant but no one commented on seeing something possibly stretch.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Allow me to go back all the way to the Blueno fight...

http://www.mangadaddy.com/one-piece/388/4/

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Still stick my feeling that it was just a normal punch.
in that Blueno fight it didn't even looked like a punch , it was more like a "pistol shot" even though he did the same aiming stance, as in he didn't do the punch movement just let the arm fly and hit him.

either way doesn't matter, Giant got punched, Giant is KO
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am

PT-Desu wrote:Still stick my feeling that it was just a normal punch.
in that Blueno fight it didn't even looked like a punch , it was more like a "pistol shot" even though he did the same aiming stance, as in he didn't do the punch movement just let the arm fly and hit him.

either way doesn't matter, Giant got punched, Giant is KO

Okay we'll curb the debate till the anime episode comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Well with Lucy fighting on top of it, it will be exposed sooner or later
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:33 am

I wonder if we'll meet the toy man or the memory man?

Back to top Go down

Post by owwie Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 am

All these none one piece weeks Adissapoint

At least the wait is worth it but now I don't have opm to fall back on.
owwie
owwie

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:18 am

Well, the jig is up
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by owwie Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:07 am

Dat art 2 stronk
owwie
owwie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 pm

I have one word for the new chapter....

Patrick.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:13 pm

He got his head back, so i can see him staying at Luffys side now
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 pm

So Luffy now has an Allied army, even though he didn't heard him, and a hardcore fanboy

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:48 am

I think they have about 8000 followers now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

You know what I think I can compare the kingdom under the Rule of Domflammingo to that of Soviet Stalin

Killed people but at the end was for the better to the country
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 pm

I agree with that,

except that Dofla probably set up the former Riku King in order to come in as a savior.

Now this arc is turning into Alabasta.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:53 pm

wait wat ?
how was that best for the country ? i didn't had any feedback that the country was horrible before it was taken over by pirates and decided to kill the crap of almost everyone :\

Also, no chapter next week ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:18 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:I agree with that,

except that Dofla probably set up the former Riku King in order to come in as a savior.

Now this arc is turning into Alabasta.
I sure hope that isn't it, because that would be stupid

Also her father is still alive
One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 26 2vskj02

PT-Desu wrote:
wait wat ?
how was that best for the country ? i didn't had any feedback that the country was horrible before it was taken over by pirates and decided to kill the crap of almost everyone :\

Also, no chapter next week ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Well in Soviet Stalin case it was better because Stalin took a poor peasant country and turned it into a world power

In this case because it seemed the country was poor and the king was hated by the people but with Flammingo it got rich with a king beloved by the people
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

What chapter does this arc starts?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 am

Edit: I'm an idiot and didn't see the chapter went on break, oops
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next