Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+24
Sokku
Daiyousei
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Jazz
UltimaBuster
Nanamix
Hollow
PT-Desu
Revy
Albatross
LastBlues
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
NinjagoonAF
MikuHatsune
TopgunUK
Saya
Rex
Destructo
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
Pai
CluelessNeko
28 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 am

LadyRay01 wrote:I mean it all comes down to what you want to be in the relationship. A man or a bitch momma's boy

You also forgot our third option. Not being in a relationship with someone that gets angry over paying their share of a first date.

(Pow, right in the kisser)
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 am

I'd give her a pow in the kisser.......with my penis.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 am

Wing wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:I mean it all comes down to what you want to be in the relationship. A man or a bitch momma's boy

You also forgot our third option. Not being in a relationship with someone that gets angry over paying their share of a first date.

There are no "shares" on the first date. Guy pays for it.

Girl only pays if you've been dating for i would say like a month or 2
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 am

Wing wrote:

hey now, im all for going dutch. But don't think you're going to impress a girl with tossing her a bill on a very first date

Strike 2 Miku

Last edited by LadyRay01 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

Zuly wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
Zuly wrote:Fun fact: Women who carry big bags are the kind who rather be safe than sorry.

Meaning?
The reason women carry large bags is to keep an excessive amount of things in it, not just because they look pretty. You ask any woman that carries a large bag and she'll most likely have everything from Kleenex, tampons, toilet paper/wipes, deodorant and other crap a normal person wouldn't carry with themselves. I used to carry my entire bedroom in my purse, now I just carry my wallet, cellphone, chapstick and a pen/notebook.
Thought there was some other hidden meaning cause otherwise I already knew that XD
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

hahah, i just wanted to say it for the laughs, Welp in my opinion it's only polite to pay for the girl.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

Zpektre wrote:I was going to pay I'm just saying i dont want to :/
If you don't want to, don't do it. If she expects you to pay for everything when she's the one inviting, then she needs to get her priorities straight.

Spoiler:
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 am

MikuHatsune wrote:I'd give her a pow in the kisser.......with my penis.....

I'm mildly ashamed that I laughed.

Zpektre wrote:There are no "shares" on the first date. Guy pays for it.

Girl only pays if you've been dating for i would say like a month or 2

Nice Opinion.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 am

LadyRay01 wrote:I like Texas
Most girls that come do
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 am

LadyRay01 wrote:
Strike 2 Miku

Asad
Wing wrote:

Asmile im done though, i have 2 strikes Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Zpektre wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:I like Texas
Most girls that come do
I think I may visit one day. I want to take a road trip

MikuHatsune wrote:
Wing wrote:

Asmile im done though, i have 2 strikes Adissapoint
That's right, I'm watching you Anf

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 pm

womin liek to pay for their things
lefemenism
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 pm

women liek dominance moar
lecavemantimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:18 pm

If she has a job, you shouldn't need to spend money on her >_>
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Depending on the job you might have to pay her Adur
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:23 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:Depending on the job you might have to pay her Adur
Hey, if you get services like that, then it's worth paying for (not too much tho)
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm

So tonight was interesting. Went to the bar wanting to practice some songs. Turned out to be a contest night. I had a cough, I still got an 8 out of 10 from each judge, totally not ready. Came in last, got eliminated. But I don't care, because I could join a rock band if I really wanted to. Thinking of looking into a part time cover band. I'm definitely done with contests though. Not a good judge of my singing.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Rex wrote:So tonight was interesting. Went to the bar wanting to practice some songs. Turned out to be a contest night. I had a cough, I still got an 8 out of 10 from each judge, totally not ready. Came in last, got eliminated. But I don't care, because I could join a rock band if I really wanted to. Thinking of looking into a part time cover band. I'm definitely done with contests though. Not a good judge of my singing.

I'll be the music to your vocals, we can be an olden times band, I can get mah fiddle

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Pai wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Depending on the job you might have to pay her Adur
Hey, if you get services like that, then it's worth paying for (not too much tho)
who is that girl with gigantus boobs on your sig? xDD
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 pm

LadyRay01 wrote:women liek dominance moar
lecavemantimes

Oh so you're like that huh?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Zpektre wrote:
lecavemantimes

well..... Asmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm

LadyRay01 wrote:
Rex wrote:So tonight was interesting. Went to the bar wanting to practice some songs. Turned out to be a contest night. I had a cough, I still got an 8 out of 10 from each judge, totally not ready. Came in last, got eliminated. But I don't care, because I could join a rock band if I really wanted to. Thinking of looking into a part time cover band. I'm definitely done with contests though. Not a good judge of my singing.

I'll be the music to your vocals, we can be an olden times band, I can get mah fiddle
I'm a rock/metal singer. But I don't mind some classical thrown into the mix. For example, tonight I sang Whitesnake - Still of the Night and Muse - Starlight. The bartender actually said I was the only one out of 8 that sang with soul!
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 pm

LadyRay01 wrote:
Zpektre wrote:
lecavemantimes

well..... Asmile

I dated a girl like that my first semester lol.

it was weird
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Zpektre wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:
Zpektre wrote:
lecavemantimes

well..... Asmile

I dated a girl like that my first semester lol.

it was weird
Did you let her dominate you?
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next