Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+25
UltimaBuster
Nanamix
Hollow
Destructo
PT-Desu
IeptBarakat
Wing
HonestLiar
LastBlues
TranClan67
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Zuly
Rex
Pai
NinjagoonAF
Enlightenment
Kyu
Revy
Albatross
MikuHatsune
Saya
CluelessNeko
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
BrandonBandicoot
29 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 20 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:38 am

Jersey Shore, now Ellen? Whisker is officially my brother from another mother.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 20 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Pai Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

Undies wrote:Jersey Shore, now Ellen? Whisker is officially my brother from another mother.
Good.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

Gah Jersey Shore. At least the show is cancelled. NOT. Each member will have the their own spin-off show. Blargh.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:43 am

Destructo wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
Destructo wrote:omg Ellen's 12 days of giveaways start this week. so envious

You watch Ellen?
yeas #carpediem

sounds like something chris brown would hash tag....oh wait Anf
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 am

Pai wrote:
Undies wrote:Jersey Shore, now Ellen? Whisker is officially my brother from another mother.
Good.

What do you even mean by that?
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 am

Zuly wrote:I wouldn't go at a speed where I wouldn't f feel safe. As much as I love driving fast, I don't want to cause a car crash. If I can handle driving at that speed, I will.

ofcourse i dont drive that fast in the rain or snow, my front wheel drive cant handle that, but sometimes when theres no cars around i like to make my turns doing a drift megusta.jpeg
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 am

PT-Desu wrote:
YOLO

GODDAMN IT.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am

Enlightenment wrote:Gah Jersey Shore. At least the show is cancelled. NOT. Each member will have the their own spin-off show. Blargh.

yh it's canceled but the UK version still exists and now a similar show has started "the valley" Asad

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:47 am

Enlightenment wrote:Gah Jersey Shore. At least the show is cancelled. NOT. Each member will have the their own spin-off show. Blargh.
They DO. :D

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:
Destructo wrote:omg Ellen's 12 days of giveaways start this week. so envious

You watch Ellen?
yeas #carpediem

sounds like something chris brown would hash tag....oh wait Anf
yeah, now it's not cool and hip anymore :T
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 am

JS is shit and will always be shit.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 am

The types of shows like JS or The Hills suck. I don't know much about The OC, but it looks terrible......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 am

Destructo wrote:

Too bad it won't even compare to when they're all together. These insane people doing crazy are why I watch this terrible show...to my ever lasting shame.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:53 am

The OC ain't bad, although I haven't watched all the episodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 am

Man, don't you just want to puke when privileged kids/teens start talking/bitching about "issues" like a broken nail or getting a BMW?
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 am

Undies wrote:
Destructo wrote:

Too bad it won't even compare to when they're all together. These insane people doing crazy are why I watch this terrible show...to my ever lasting shame.
Yeah, the jenni/snooki and pauly d spinoffs were wack.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 am

Can we stop talking about the scum of the earth?
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 am

UnknownDepth wrote:JS is shit and will always be shit.

true
Enlightenment wrote:Man, don't you just want to puke when privileged kids/teens start talking/bitching about "issues" like a broken nail or getting a BMW?

sometimes but others I just ignore

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:57 am

Pai wrote:Can we stop talking about the scum of the earth?

What's wrong, Pai? We have to deal with your loli pictures every now and then.

:3
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:57 am

Enlightenment wrote:Man, don't you just want to puke when privileged kids/teens start talking/bitching about "issues" like a broken nail or getting a BMW?

i almost got a BMW Adissapoint

but then i realized the car was shit anyway, im happy with my toyota matrix definitely doesnt break down or require as much maintenance as my parent's BMW x5
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 am

I don't know about you, but it seems that the lifestyle of Beverly Hills/L.A/OC really bother me. Like it's filled with obnoxious people who think that Plastic Surgery is often more important than poverty in other states. Even the whole glamor and luxurious lifestyle is too self-indulgent and too much. Then again, I'm just stereotyping right now, which I shouldn't. So I'll leave it as that and move on to different things.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am

MikuHatsune wrote:

but then i realized the car was shit anyway, im happy with my toyota matrix definitely doesnt break down or require as much maintenance as my parent's BMW x5
they're still hot
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 am

Kyubird be lurking.

Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 am

I can stare at Undies sig all day......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 am

MikuHatsune wrote:

which BMW if you don't mind me asking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 am

Undies wrote:
Pai wrote:Can we stop talking about the scum of the earth?

What's wrong, Pai? We have to deal with your loli pictures every now and then.

:3

Which reminds me:
Spoiler:
Thanks, Undies!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next