Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
Sokku
Albatross
PT-Desu
UltimaBuster
BrandonBandicoot
CluelessNeko
Destructo
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Zuly
MikuHatsune
Saya
LastBlues
Rex
Pai
NoblePhantasm
TopgunUK
Revy
Kyu
26 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TranClan67 Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Rex wrote:Hollow's milk shake brings all the boys to the yard.
Damn right
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Revy Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 pm

It's better than yours.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I could teach you, but I have to charge.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 pm

EPIC
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 pm

morning guys

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Actually, it's Girls' Generation who brings the boys out.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:Actually, it's Girls' Generation who brings the boys out.
<3
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:Actually, it's Girls' Generation who brings the boys out.

That and Eve Online.

IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Not two things I would have pictured together, but alright, I can now see the obvious connection.

I wish I could try EVE out, but it seems like such a mind-bogglingly complex game which requires far more time than I'm willing to invest, despite how positively awesome it looks.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Eve Online isn't very mind-bogglingly complex. The biggest reason I don't play it is that I can't afford the monthly fees.

I played a 14 day trial and I was already at the max trial ship on the 4th day.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 pm

morning
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Pai wrote:morning

hi pai

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:

hi pai

I should rip so many gifs of Stocking from the show and use them for conversation fillers
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

hi pai

I should rip so many gifs of Stocking from the show and use them for conversation fillers
no

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 Bayonetta

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 Pn03

This is how you dot it!

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Bayonetta, such a good game
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:This is how you dot it!

Hi neogaf.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 1894855-dontshakethebaby
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 KiPOW
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 pm

damn heights......
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Pai wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 KiPOW

you're doing it wrong

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 KHXEX

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:37 pm

^Holy crap.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 pm

She seems to be proud that she can do that...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Zpektre wrote:The point In sharing anything in a general discussion thread?
While that is indeed what I asked, it's not what I meant. I very much get the feeling this is a bit show-offy of you; look at this thing I shot dead! I'm cool, right? Your mention of being desensitised and some of us not being able to take it (which I'm sure isn't the case, we've seen plenty of stuff on the internet) does not help much in this regard, as I can almost imagine you grinning, thinking to yourself "Yep, look at these guys, I'm not even fazed by all the blood and gore and stuff". But then again, what do I know.
Understandable, but no. I'm not trying to show anything off. I like to take pictures when I go places and share them with everyone. If I wanted to show off I would have just posted the picture without asking if anyone objected to it. Im not being macho or trying to say you are all not able to take some gore, I just like sharing the pictures I take. But its like what you said, what do you know?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Pai wrote:She seems to be proud that she can do that...

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 38 Vampires-kiss

I had the urge to do that.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Zpektre wrote:While that is indeed what I asked, it's not what I meant.

Don't mind noble, he likes to do that.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Oh I don't mind. I'm sure he's a super nice person in real life, I think he just unloads his built up annoyances on the Internet so he won't explode on someone in real life.
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next