Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
Cobalt
Sokku
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
BrandonBandicoot
Albatross
NoblePhantasm
Zuly
TopgunUK
LastBlues
Revy
Saya
Rex
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Pai
MikuHatsune
Hollow
Kyu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Destructo
26 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:Besides the girl part....I don't get it

That's just it, I can have so many things to be happy for, but being alone is lonely. And trying to not be alone, only to be treated as such, alone, is lonely. I have a good life but I'm bad with girls, and that's why my life sucks.

Have you ever thought that she's just not that in to you? That or she has a bad memory, I talked with two girls for at least an hour by ourselves and they don't remember me a couple days later and there's another girl that remembers me just cause I happened to walk past her a couple times at school

Maybe you should find girls with the same hobbies as you.....possibly not guro though that slims the search down too much

OMFG I DON'T just like guro. I have a ton of hobbies. Most of which girls might not like though.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 pm

I don't like any pie.
Except cheesecake...

...and cherry.
Adur
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Hollow wrote:I don't like any pie.
Except cheesecake...

...and cherry.
Adur
you would, slut.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Never been to a concert
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm

I don't like cheesecake...
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:

That's just it, I can have so many things to be happy for, but being alone is lonely. And trying to not be alone, only to be treated as such, alone, is lonely. I have a good life but I'm bad with girls, and that's why my life sucks.

Have you ever thought that she's just not that in to you? That or she has a bad memory, I talked with two girls for at least an hour by ourselves and they don't remember me a couple days later and there's another girl that remembers me just cause I happened to walk past her a couple times at school

Maybe you should find girls with the same hobbies as you.....possibly not guro though that slims the search down too much

OMFG I DON'T just like guro. I have a ton of hobbies. Most of which girls might not like though.

just sayin

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-69685507124_xlarge
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Zpektre wrote:Never been to a concert

This made me sad.
:(
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 pm

GOJJJJJJIIIIIRRRRAAAAA
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Zpektre wrote:Never been to a concert
I don't usually go myself because I have no one to go with and I don't like big events on my own. I admit, I dragged my dad to see Whitesnake's tour with me. I don't think he liked it much.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Kyu wrote:I don't like cheesecake...

Bastard
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Q...
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Monster! You must be executed!
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:

just sayin

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-69685507124_xlarge

Honestly, I look at guro once every other month. It's just this dark sensation wells up inside me for 2 months and it's like "MUST SEE GORE", but it's not something I like a lot. It's a mood thing. We all have something similar to that.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Yeah.
Well, I don't like Juvia...
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 pm

First Concert was Rush in 2010, then later on it was Roger Waters The Wall. Going to my next Rush Concert soon. Now I must see Gojira and Sigur Ros. I can't believe I missed Mono.

NO GURO MYYYKAY?????
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm

First concert was the Van's Warped Tour back in like 2005.

Last concert I went to was back in July while I was in Vegas.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:23 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 SDcif
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Enlightenment wrote:First Concert was Rush in 2010, then later on it was Roger Waters The Wall. Going to my next Rush Concert soon. Now I must see Gojira and Sigur Ros. I can't believe I missed Mono.

NO GURO MYYYKAY?????

During October I was watching a crap load of gore flicks because of Halloween. Some with sex. Hell, some had live action guro now that I think about it.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Let's See. I saw so far:

Rush
Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)

Now I must see:

Sigur Ros
Gojira

Concerts I wish to See:

Deftones
Interpol
Isis
Pelican
Mastodon
Mogwai
Opeth
Porcupine Tree
System of a Down
Tangerine Dream (If only their old stuff)
Mono
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Kyu wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 SDcif

Only because we love you.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 pm

I always watch the netflix instant stream horror movies
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Haven't been to a concert in several years. Well any not put on by bands of my friends.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:

just sayin

https://2img.net/h/i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43/erasofwar12/watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-69685507124_xlarge.png

Honestly, I look at guro once every other month. It's just this dark sensation wells up inside me for 2 months and it's like "MUST SEE GORE", but it's not something I like a lot. It's a mood thing. We all have something similar to that.

but you agree with me you shouldnt tell girls that right? that was my point lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 pm

HOLY FUCK, NOT ONLY GOJIRA IS COMING TO MY TOWN, BUT DEVIN TOWNSEND WILL BE THERE.

Last edited by Enlightenment on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 3 LN9Yw
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next