Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+22
Daiyousei
Cobalt
Sokku
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
BrandonBandicoot
Albatross
NoblePhantasm
Zuly
TopgunUK
LastBlues
Revy
Saya
Rex
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Pai
MikuHatsune
Hollow
Kyu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Destructo
26 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 2 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Why does my life always seem to lean towards sucking? Great family, Great job, great material possessions, a girl I like that I talked with for about 2 hours doesn't remember me. *sigh* What is wrong with me? AM I INVISIBLE?!

"Hi again"

"Nice to meet you"

!FUCK

Last edited by Rex on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 2 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Besides the girl part....I don't get it

Hollow wrote:Somebody gave me a pie.

I hate pie.

Cream pie? Adur

Last edited by MikuHatsune on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:49 pm

I hate pie.
;^;
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm more of a cake guy myself, but I still like pie.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 pm

COKE PIE MOFOS.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Night, wasting away hours on TERA, whatever, same thing, Pai, lol...um.

@Q: Fine. :(

Nothin' much, about to watch Argo.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Kyu wrote:I'm more of a cake guy myself, but I still like pie.

Should I ask again? Lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Shit I really am invisible....I should use this to my advantage...I should go stalk girls in locker rooms. Wait it's 1AM on a Friday, SHIT!
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Guess what time it is? IT'S HITLER TIME

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 2 F1f
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Don't be sad Undies, a lot of people are on that list.
MikuHatsune wrote:
Kyu wrote:I'm more of a cake guy myself, but I still like pie.

Should I ask again? Lol
About cream pies?

Only if banana's are invovled Adur
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Rex I replied, I'm just on my phone so editing shit takes longer
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:59 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:Besides the girl part....I don't get it

I hate pie.

Cream pie? Adur
That's just it, I can have so many things to be happy for, but being alone is lonely. And trying to not be alone, only to be treated as such, alone, is lonely. I have a good life but I'm bad with girls, and that's why my life sucks.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Holy shit. Gojira is coming to my town. MUST....SEE.....THEM.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Enlightenment wrote:Holy shit. Gojira is coming to my town. MUST....SEE.....THEM.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 2 Gojira_facebook

There you go, you saw them. Look at how much time I saved you.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Yeah, looking at a picture of a band you like is 100x better than seeing them play your favorite songs live.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:

I hate pie.

Cream pie? Adur

Adur

No. An apple pie.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Undies wrote:Yeah, looking at a picture of a band you like is 100x better than seeing them play your favorite songs live.

Tickets are 18 bucks. YES.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Undies wrote:Yeah, looking at a picture of a band you like is 100x better than seeing them play your favorite songs live.

Meeting your idols can possibly destroy you....just saying....
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:Besides the girl part....I don't get it

That's just it, I can have so many things to be happy for, but being alone is lonely. And trying to not be alone, only to be treated as such, alone, is lonely. I have a good life but I'm bad with girls, and that's why my life sucks.

Have you ever thought that she's just not that in to you? That or she has a bad memory, I talked with two girls for at least an hour by ourselves and they don't remember me a couple days later and there's another girl that remembers me just cause I happened to walk past her a couple times at school

Maybe you should find girls with the same hobbies as you.....possibly not guro though that slims the search down too much

Last edited by MikuHatsune on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Rex wrote:

I met Tiffany Grant, she was awesome
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Enlightenment wrote:

Make sure you make that day free. Do you have to take vacation time or is it on the weekend?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Someone say cream pie?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Apple pie is gewd D:
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Rex wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:

Make sure you make that day free. Do you have to take vacation time or is it on the weekend?

It's a weekend. Now I have to get a ticket for Sigur Ros in April.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Rex wrote:

I could also get shot tomorrow by some random asshole, not going to stop from going outside....just..saying.

:3

Enlightenment wrote:

Lucky. :(
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next