Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

+29
Hitman Zeus
Albatross
Rex
KonohamaruHeaven
Biokinetica
Saya
-Solid
IeptBarakat
Jazz
Nanamix
Kyu
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
Destructo
PT-Desu
warmaster
Hollow
CluelessNeko
rederoin
ToastyChan
TopgunUK
Revy
LastBlues
Wing
Kevinthewiseone
NinjagoonAF
Zuly
BrandonBandicoot
33 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 20 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 am

at least in your case they are at top, my room was right next door to the sex bandits, our bedrooms are cut off by a thin wall

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 20 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 am

LadyRay01 wrote:at least in your case they are at top, my room was right next door to the sex bandits, our bedrooms are cut off by a thin wall

Was he/she a screamer? Cause that would've been aggravating.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:at least in your case they are at top, my room was right next door to the sex bandits, our bedrooms are cut off by a thin wall

If you only knew Adissapoint I stopped sleeping in my room for a while, my death glares and punching the wall had no affect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Zeus Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:05 am

LadyRay01 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:

If you only knew Adissapoint I stopped sleeping in my room for a while, my death glares and punching the wall had no affect

Just scream "I'M FAPPING TO YOU HAVING SEX!", then see what happens. Asmile
Hitman Zeus
Hitman Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 am

Hitman Zeus wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:

Just scream "I'M FAPPING TO YOU HAVING SEX!", then see what happens. Asmile

Same thing a friend of mine suggested, but I think the guy is into the conjoined fornication so I doubt I would faze him and no one in their right mind would fap to her cat in a grinder blood curdling whale call

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 am

*supposed to do a survey for a class project*

*get sick*

WELP, TIME TO MAKE UP SURVEY ANSWERS
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:21 am

Awww, you got a tummy ache Brandon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 am

you can survey me if you want :3
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

LadyRay01 wrote:Awww, you got a tummy ache Brandon?
My throat and stomach, and I'm feeling really tired.

Destructo wrote:you can survey me if you want :3
Ok, question 1: KILL YOURSELF!?
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 am

[quote="BrandonBandicoot"]
LadyRay01 wrote:Awww, you got a tummy ache Brandon?
My throat and stomach, and I'm feeling really tired.

I blame the bipolar weather, take some castor oil, it'll make you feel so bad you'll be cured of whatever you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 am

Destructo wrote:you can survey me if you want :3

Lucky bastard... Asad
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 am

PLEASE SURVEY ME PLEASE
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 am

whats the survey thing for anyway?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 am

DO YOU ACCEPT K-POP AS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION?!
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Zeus Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 am

Destructo wrote:PLEASE SURVEY ME PLEASE

Hitman Zeus
Hitman Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 am

Eh, now I suddenly feel indifferent about this survey.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:whats the survey thing for anyway?
Some group project where we come up with an invention or something, then we make a model of it and survey people about if they would use something like that.

It's going about as well as you would expect.
My group settled on a "snow shield", i.e. giant fucking tunnels on every street ever.

We're on top of everything but I think the assignment itself is kinda dumb...
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:My group settled on a "snow shield", i.e. giant fucking tunnels on every street ever.

Hard to believe we don't already have those, so practical.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 am

TopgunUK wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:My group settled on a "snow shield", i.e. giant fucking tunnels on every street ever.

Hard to believe we don't already have those, so practical.
I don't think anyone put any hindsight into any of their ideas when it came to practical use.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Zeus Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 am

Totally unrelated;

My roomies and I got ourself a puppy 3 weeks ago. She is now 11 weeks old and Jesus those teeth are sharp as fuck! The other collie you see in the pictures are our older dog Tenshi, which is Zelda's aunt.

Here she is a 4 weeks old and she is growing like a weed. Also, she is a total chick magnet! I haven't had this many girls come up to me and wanting to talk.
Hitman Zeus
Hitman Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 am

Hitman Zeus wrote:Totally unrelated;

My roomies and I got ourself a puppy 3 weeks ago. She is now 11 weeks old and Jesus those teeth are sharp as fuck! The other collie you see in the pictures are our older dog Tenshi, which is Zelda's aunt.

Here she is a 4 weeks old and she is growing like a weed. Also, she is a total chick magnet! I haven't had this many girls come up to me and wanting to talk.

I frickin love collies, girl at my job had one, it was the most human like dog I have ever been around and they are super cute

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 am

thats kawaii bro
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:04 am

I swear if my dog wasn't such a retard we could've been pulling left and right up here.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 am

ur dog still wuvs you, killa
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 am

Takes after its owner?
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next