Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

+29
Hitman Zeus
Albatross
Rex
KonohamaruHeaven
Biokinetica
Saya
-Solid
IeptBarakat
Jazz
Nanamix
Kyu
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
Destructo
PT-Desu
warmaster
Hollow
CluelessNeko
rederoin
ToastyChan
TopgunUK
Revy
LastBlues
Wing
Kevinthewiseone
NinjagoonAF
Zuly
BrandonBandicoot
33 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Ok about to go to sleep but what do i hear? bed springs. I dont who she is but her ass aint gonna walk right for a week. Thought they was gonna fall through the roof...Anyway night nigs. see you later bed time
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by Destructo Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

rofl
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Whatis up ?

absalutly ... nathing
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Why are there so many pokemon that seem to be based off of pedofiles

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 pm

I don't think you're watching Pokemon, someone tricked you.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 pm

What's a pedofile?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Lickilicky
Lickitung
Haunter has the pedo laugh

String-Shot
Flash
Lick
Harden

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:15 am

Nothing you just said, besides "Haunter has the pedo laugh" is exclusive to pdffiles.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 am

Pedofile *Pervert* To be politically correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:29 am

that's just your imagination running wild.

After almost 1300 hours of downloading , my Clannad torrent finally finished downloading! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 am

Destructo wrote:that's just your imagination running wild.

After almost 1300 hours of downloading , my Clannad torrent finally finished downloading! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

boy you should had bought it.Like a real man do.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 am

LadyRay01 wrote:Pedofile *Pervert* To be politically correct

That's not being politically correct, it's just being correct.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 am

If you meant "Pervert" from the start , then yes, i would have to agree with you.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 am

It was more in reference to the fact that grown men and women aka the writers were making this for entertainment purposes towards younger chiildren

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:52 am

they are just innuendos , they are on almost every show for kids now, even Disney material, kids won't get them.
Just something to either keep the adults entertained when they have to watch it with their kids or just to give them an excuse to watch it.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 am

What would the world be like with absolutely no innuendos in kid television. Since we barely noticed, would this generation have turned out any different. (Please forgive my boredom)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 am

LadyRay01 wrote:What would the world be like with absolutely no innuendos
an even gayer shithole.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:13 am

BEARS
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am

Suicide Policeman wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:What would the world be like with absolutely no innuendos
an even gayer shithole.

Asmile I know right

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:19 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

BEARS
they're gonna love that panda shit expansion for wow
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 am

LadyRay01 wrote:Pedofile *Pervert* To be politically correct

LadyRay01 wrote:What would the world be like with absolutely no innuendos in kid television. Since we barely noticed, would this generation have turned out any different. (Please forgive my boredom)
LadyRay has a perverted mind. Adur Adur Adur

But seriously, look up Duel Masters and tell me how that's a kids show. Also that avy is misleading (Unknown don't say anything).

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

BEARS
/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 19 1339527405405
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 am

Damn i slept til 2...
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 am

How come you were so sleepy ninja?

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 am

He was up all night, doing ninja stuff.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

LadyRay01 wrote:How come you were so sleepy ninja?

The idiots in the room above me decided to apparently have a sex marathon so no sleep until after 3am... Anf they lucky its saturday and that i have a "idgaf" attitude.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next