Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

+17
FightingFurball
Neol
Saya
NoblePhantasm
Kana
Killaman16
Revy
ZappaBappa
MikuHatsune
Albatross
LastBlues
FullArmageddon
Wing
CluelessNeko
Destructo
rederoin
TopgunUK
21 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 Empty Re: [Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 am

Anther episode ruined by his fucking terrible direction.

Please make this the last one they gave to him.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 Empty Re: [Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World)

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 pm

i didnt think it was that terrible, so what did he do wrong besides the fucked up art?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Just watched episode five. The directing/camera fucking ruined it.

Is the rest of the series gonna be handled this way?
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 pm

nah its just this one and ep 5(i think it was ep 5) same director
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

What if he comes back every 5th episode?

DUN DUN DUN
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm

no revy, stahp Asad
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:i didnt think it was that terrible, so what did he do wrong besides the fucked up art?

The fucked up art, the fucked up animation, the awful confusing closeups and animation cuts with incredibly low frame rates where you aren't even sure what you're supposed to have just seen.

The fucked up lighting, the fact that it was pitch black and Saki had only the torch for light at the end of the episode which is how the Nekodamashi was revealed, then we got to this episode literally 2 seconds later and it's suddenly eerily bright, also the torch is just gone.

The out of place smiling when a character is clearly not supposed to be smiling also came up a few times.

I fucking hate the obnoxious cunt.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 am

oh well i was talking about story wise if anything was amiss, in any case did this director do any other works?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:22 am

I gave you a link last time.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 am

what link?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingFurball Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 am

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 Linkak
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 am

TopgunUK wrote:The fucked up art, the fucked up animation, the awful confusing closeups and animation cuts with incredibly low frame rates where you aren't even sure what you're supposed to have just seen.

The fucked up lighting, the fact that it was pitch black and Saki had only the torch for light at the end of the episode which is how the Nekodamashi was revealed, then we got to this episode literally 2 seconds later and it's suddenly eerily bright, also the torch is just gone.

The out of place smiling when a character is clearly not supposed to be smiling also came up a few times.

I fucking hate the obnoxious cunt.

You speak for all of us.

It'd be pretty cool if he died a painful death before he ruins anymore of this series.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Episode 10 left a horrible taste in my mouth. Fuck you, Yamauchi.

I cant believe people actually enjoyed this episode.

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 RQqNe
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 am

Nice episode, but it really did just end unexpectedly.

Next ep looks good too.

And the art/animation was nice, something that is doubly appreciated after one of Yamauchi's clusterfuck episodes.

The memory manipulation stuff is interesting, some people were pissed off about how they completely forgot about Reiko so soon and I thought it was something like this, but it's nice to get a confirmation.

OST is out
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks for OST. ^

Kinda weird to say the best part of the episode was the lip-locking, but the episode had to be used to re-align itself anyhow. Next one should be full of tasty details.

tl;dr Satoru's a playa'.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:23 pm

And his Grandmother's a Gilf.

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 1354953504899

Dat foreshadowing.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 pm

TopgunUK wrote:And his Grandmother's a Gilf.

Why this series continues to delight me. ^

TopgunUK wrote:Dat foreshadowing.

I completely forgot about that. Pretty awesome.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 pm

[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 Tumblr_meefmeTQSw1qfrsnmo1_1280

Oh, my.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Oh, my.

*saves*

I need to, uh... inspect this artwork.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:50 pm

TopgunUK wrote:[Anime]Shinsekai Yori (From The New World) - Page 8 Tumblr_meefmeTQSw1qfrsnmo1_1280

Oh, my.

I know what body pillow to get next Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Very good episode, with lots of info, I just wish the execution in the show as a whole was as good as it has been in these last two eps (and some of the earlier ones) all the time.

Novelfag on /a/ wrote:
Nothing really relevant left out this time. The way K killed a bunch of people, by corraling them into a forest by setting fire to buildings on either side of the path, then setting fire to the forest; the fact that in the aftermath they killed relatives up to 5 degrees removed from K and that they killed the queerats that they used to do this; and the fact that the person that survived K's first attack and told them how it happened became pretty much a mental invalid from the trauma, but from the way she said it apparently they didn't dispose of him.

There's also another exemple of "show, don't tell" in this episode: they show K's mother using her cantus to try to suppress the kid's urges, but they don't actually explain it. I'm not really sure someone who didn't read the book would be able to deduce what it was, though. Also the eye trembling thing was done much more obviously this time.

Next episode looks good too though, and as far as I can tell from the preview the art/animation will remain at a high level.

Spoiler:

Also, Asahina Tomiko is apparently more than 100 years old, serious gilfage going on there (as well as Juryoku-based aging prevention I would assume).
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:42 am

Very good episode. The plot continues to thicken and interest me. But seriously, no more of the bad Casshews director please.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:08 am

So the dog never died? Fucking Yamauchi.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:10 am

Revy wrote:So the dog never died? Fucking Yamauchi.

Say what?

The Dog died alright.

He appeared in Saki's dream though.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 am

That story of the fiend demon was really dark. I love it.

I still remember what Saki said about Maria in one of the early episodes and have been waiting for that event to unfold ever since.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next