Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

+23
Biokinetica
RavenDW
Revy
Crake
MikuHatsune
Hitman Zeus
NoblePhantasm
TranClan67
YT
TopgunUK
PT-Desu
BrandonBandicoot
2-D
Pai
Keck282
Cobalt
Rummy
GhostCell
Hollow
saintcross
Albatross
Wing
TommaDesu
27 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 Empty Re: [Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by PT-Desu Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:26 am

Think so
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 Empty Re: [Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by GhostCell Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 am

Can you runway from dragon encounters ?
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:21 pm

think you can, if you're already in combat with one i don't know if they will ignore you if you try to run away, maybe by entering a dungeon or house.
But i have simply ignored a dragon before by just not giving a damn about him.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:32 am

[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 Aela_the_huntress_by_ne3ngotam-d4hooij
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 am

My friend got married in Skyrim a few days ago, he's been trying to kill his wife for the insurance money, but the bitch wont die.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YT Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 am

YT
YT

Back to top Go down

Post by TommaDesu Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm

^ after the patch i have been seeing shit like that and i can walk over any mountain now.

with or without a horse.
TommaDesu
TommaDesu
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by YT Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am

YT
YT

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm

saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenDW Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

Cool game. Buggy on PS3, but my laptop sucks balls so I'm left with no other option. It's servicable I guess.
RavenDW
RavenDW

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:07 am

RavenDW wrote:Cool game. Buggy on PS3, but my laptop sucks balls so I'm left with no other option. It's servicable I guess.
You know, Bethesda doesn't really have a reputation for intensive games, just large ones. I don't think you'd need that great a PC to play it.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:54 am

My lydia died a spectacular death. She was shot away by a Draugr Deathlord with an ebony arrow into a trap that poisoned her to death.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenDW Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:25 am

Biokinetica wrote:You know, Bethesda doesn't really have a reputation for intensive games, just large ones. I don't think you'd need that great a PC to play it.
Laptop has a tendency to get hot (fan is borked, although I have a new cooler on its way) and the CPU and video card aren't up to scratch. I DID get it in 2009 though. I fully plan on having a gaming PC when I can sink the money into it, but right now I can't. If all goes to plan I'll be able to later this year after I graduate.

My Lydia tends to just hurr durr and get her shit slapped around. I'm not sure if I like the level scaling in Skyrim. It means you don't breath on enemies and they fall over, but it also means your companions can get their asses kicked.

RavenDW
RavenDW

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 pm

why? because i can lol

[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 861994-L3RK9WH
[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 903881-CDCM09N

yes thats a nice necklace you have there
[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 903882-WRGWIVY
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am

RavenDW wrote:
Biokinetica wrote:You know, Bethesda doesn't really have a reputation for intensive games, just large ones. I don't think you'd need that great a PC to play it.
Laptop has a tendency to get hot (fan is borked, although I have a new cooler on its way) and the CPU and video card aren't up to scratch. I DID get it in 2009 though. I fully plan on having a gaming PC when I can sink the money into it, but right now I can't. If all goes to plan I'll be able to later this year after I graduate.

My Lydia tends to just hurr durr and get her shit slapped around. I'm not sure if I like the level scaling in Skyrim. It means you don't breath on enemies and they fall over, but it also means your companions can get their asses kicked.

That's about the same problem I have, got my laptop in 2009 too. I pirated it just to try it out on my laptop because my laptop exceeded the requirements, but it wouldn't run worth a damn. Since I hear so many bad things about the PS3 version I'm gonna buy the 360 version though, whenever the GOTY edition comes anyway.

If only I had a superior PC for the superior PC version Asad
Lone
Lone

http://thenfredux.motionsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 am

is it wrong that everytime i look at my skyrim character i get a boner?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 am

Yep.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 pm

ok :(
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 am

Anyone know if the game has the New Game plus feature? If you don't know what that means, it's the feature where you beat the main plot and you are able to restart the game with all of the things you had when you last beat it.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 am

hmm i dont think the game ends after you beat the main plot(i havnt beat it.....damn mods), i think it was like that in fallout 3(where the game ends) until the expansion came out then you could continue the game....or im thinking of another game entirely
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 am

Undies wrote:Anyone know if the game has the New Game plus feature? If you don't know what that means, it's the feature where you beat the main plot and you are able to restart the game with all of the things you had when you last beat it.
Doesn't really need one. The game doesn't really "end". The main quest is pretty much just a longer than normal quest.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 am

After sticking to nothing but Conjuration I can use Dead Thrall.

Nobody mind the mountain of dead Named NPC's, I need something to hold all my extra Mammoth Cheese and your random nameless bandit just doesn't cut it.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 pm

[Multi-Plat] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 ED6B01959FBC32F3729D78AFA7F3966BD815F976

Adur
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

Just started playing Skyrim....trying to make my character all pretty is hard work X.x
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

my user images on nexus

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/members/imageshare/

if that link doesnt work use this one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=2395014

feel free to endorse me :D ill be updating it from time to time lol

man how are people getting more endorsements than me with shitty looking characters, kinda pissing me off >:[
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next