Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO.

+17
Nilt
TopgunUK
sex offender
Killermen
Rex
LastBlues
NoblePhantasm
Killaman16
Revy
Setsu
Keck282
Cosbuster
RavenDW
FullArmageddon
Pai
DMCMaster
Destructo
21 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hyped?

[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting1113%[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting12 13% 
[ 1 ]
[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting1125%[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting12 25% 
[ 2 ]
[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting1125%[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting12 25% 
[ 2 ]
[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting1137%[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Voting12 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO.

Post by Pai Wed May 01, 2013 11:33 pm

wolf is so mad :3c
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO.

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 1:18 am

That's an understatement

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCreator Thu May 02, 2013 7:17 am

Hahaha.

But what really happened in between is really not that important. We do know more or less what happened. The details don't matter.

The only question i did have, was if we actually saw the 12 angels or some of them were destroyed in the time-jump.
TheCreator
TheCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Thu May 02, 2013 9:33 am

[Anime] Evangelion: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. - Page 6 Gx65SMM

I admire self-awareness, if anything.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 am

Destructo wrote:I believe in Anno.

watch as the 4th movie is not the continuation of 3.0 but it explains what the hell happened in between (meaning the story plot that was previewed after 2.0) to set the stage for the final movie which is going to be another 2~3 parts.

MONIES.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:51 pm

TheCreator wrote:Hahaha.

But what really happened in between is really not that important. We do know more or less what happened. The details don't matter.

The only question i did have, was if we actually saw the 12 angels or some of them were destroyed in the time-jump.

Uh yeah we don't know if all of the angels are dead, missing quite a few EVA units to jump all the way to 13, and also why all of NERV mutinied against Gendo. Also Mari seems to know everything that is going on and isn't cluing anyone in.

Also what the heck they were fighting in the beginning.

So much just skipped over and thrown away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosbuster Thu May 02, 2013 6:37 pm

I guess Evangelion is just not supposed to ever make sense. Just watch the pretty moving pictures.
Cosbuster
Cosbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 am

WolfWood37 wrote:So much just not explained or just abruptly skipped over. It's like we missed a whole movie in between.
Comeing Next summer Evangeling 2.50 This (Might) Clear Things Up
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCreator Fri May 03, 2013 2:59 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
Uh yeah we don't know if all of the angels are dead

We do, that's why
Spoiler:

missing quite a few EVA units to jump all the way to 13
Spoiler:
and also why all of NERV mutinied against Gendo.
I believe this is one of the changes of renewal.
Spoiler:

Also Mari seems to know everything that is going on and isn't cluing anyone in.
This is by far the most interesting mistery. Nothing has been said about her. She does seem to know everything.
We might learn about her in the last movie but i think that there's no secret about her. She's just the Eva05's pilot that dies in the original series when they try to make the organ that produces infinite energy (the same one Eva01 acquires after eating the angel).

Also what the heck they were fighting in the beginning.

So much just skipped over and thrown away.

That was an
Spoiler:

Last edited by TheCreator on Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
TheCreator
TheCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Fri May 03, 2013 3:37 am

context clues
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KonohamaruHeaven Fri May 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Awat the whole movie
KonohamaruHeaven
KonohamaruHeaven
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilt Thu May 09, 2013 12:49 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:Okay...I thought the remakes were supposed to make MORE sense not less.

And are they all freaking morons or something? Maybe if they just told Shinji what the hell was going on, maybe he wouldn't have piloted the eva? Did any of them think of that?

And just how the hell did they pull Shinji out of Unit 1?

ugh so much more I can rant about. This movie just felt like one big troll on Eva fans everywhere.

Oh and lastly:

WHERE THE HELL WAS ALL OF THIS IN THE MOVIE?!! I can understand why Shinji is so pissed off, this movie made no sense!! I'll say it right now, I HATED this movie.

I'll let you know nothing in the previews ever makes it into the final release
Nilt
Nilt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu May 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Do you people realize that they are doing the exact same thing they did in NGE where you only knew as much as the main character does about what's going on around him??

Like, this has been a staple of NGE since it started. get a clues you idiots.

Also, that "preview" was made BEFORE they decided to split the third movie into another. So most of that will probably take place in some flashbacks.

Spoiler:

I guess we know who the people who truly pay attention to the show are.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosbuster Thu May 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Pai wrote:I guess we know who the people who truly pay attention to the show are.

It's an assuption about the next movie, what does it have to do with paying attention..?
Cosbuster
Cosbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:55 am

It doesn't, he's just being an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Fri May 10, 2013 3:55 am

No, I'm just saying that some people are trying to get something out of eva that was never there in the first place.

in other news:
Spoiler:

Don't be so quick to judge a movie that is only really a part 1 out of 2.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:03 am

Well I'm still going to watch the 4th movie to see if it does pan out, but all I'm saying is after part 1 of 2 I am not happy as it stands right now.

I think the timeskip was a bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Fri May 10, 2013 4:07 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Well I'm still going to watch the 4th movie to see if it does pan out, but all I'm saying is after part 1 of 2 I am not happy as it stands right now.

I think the timeskip was a bad idea.
The time skip is a really weird choice, I almost wish they would have just followed the original storyline a bit more, but meh, no reason to tell the same story twice. Since they've already gone this far with the new storyline they better go all-out for 4.0. It would truly suck if they tried to play it safe with this last one. (I highly doubt that'll happen since Anno said he wants to turn the anime fanbase on it's head with these movies)
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:15 am

Yeah 15 year timeskip, everything is wiped out, everyone is dead and the pilots are still the same age.

He already turned the fanbase on its head twice with the series and EoE.

Give us a clear ending is all we ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Fri May 10, 2013 7:27 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Yeah 15 year timeskip, everything is wiped out, everyone is dead and the pilots are still the same age.

He already turned the fanbase on its head twice with the series and EoE.

Give us a clear ending is all we ask.
Why do you want something from Evangelion that isn't a staple of the series?
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 7:32 am

Why should that be a staple of anything? I'd be up in arms about any other series with a convoluted ending. (Paranoia Agent for example).

I'm a little more up in arms because these rebuild movies were so hyped. Now I see they were overhyped.

Movie 1, made sense despite subtle changes, but stuff was explained

Movie 2, still made sense despite huge changes, but stuff was still explained.

(also there was evidence in both movies that these were sequels to the series and not just a reboot so I was looking for more answers regarding how that would work).

Movie 3, just felt like a convoluted mess with so much not explained or quite frankly written off. Mari would be the biggest example of this but also Eva Unit 6, the 2 spears, and the moon base.

I went from loving these movies to not knowing what to think anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 am

Anno did his job of confusing the fuck out of you, gratz
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

I have finally watched the film. AFter 3 long years of wait

it was shit, no other way to put it then that. The film was shit
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 am

Wolf92 wrote:I have finally watched the film. AFter 3 long years of wait

it was shit, no other way to put it then that. The film was shit
I fully disagree with you. It's pretty much a setup movie for the final one.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 am

There's no doubt in my mind that it will all have been worth it once it explains everything and it becomes the greatest anime movie in the history of ever.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next