Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

+30
Wing
NinjagoonAF
EchoesTranquility
Kyu
ASecondChance
TranClan67
CluelessNeko
ToastyChan
Dinoraffe
Albatross
FullArmageddon
Hollow
Daiyousei
Biokinetica
Rex
GhostCell
LastBlues
PT-Desu
IeptBarakat
Revy
TopgunUK
Kevinthewiseone
Keck282
NoblePhantasm
Killaman16
BrandonBandicoot
2-D
warmaster
Destructo
Nanamix
34 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

Post by Keck282 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am

EchoesTranquility wrote:

Man the only thing that is expensive is buying a whole computer from retail stores.
Desktops yes, laptops I prefer to get a pre-built so I don't have to mess with anything. Desktops are super cheap is you know what you are doing and where you buy the parts from.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 36 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

Post by 2-D Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 am

IeptBarakat wrote:

Here. Have a 360p trailer of an HD remake.

Definitely getting it on Steam...if it's 10 bucks.
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:57 am

Keck282 wrote:
EchoesTranquility wrote:

Man the only thing that is expensive is buying a whole computer from retail stores.
Desktops yes, laptops I prefer to get a pre-built so I don't have to mess with anything. Desktops are super cheap is you know what you are doing and where you buy the parts from.

Well yeah, no one really builds laptops by himself. lol
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 am

Keck282 wrote:
EchoesTranquility wrote:

Unlike me.

...the know what you're doing part anyway.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 am

I used a youtube video to guide me.

Was really excited when it turned on for the first time.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 am

Evening.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 am

Yo Topgun (ignores everyone else) I'm so mad at you, man. Ever since you called me retarded, I've been consciously thinking at work, whether writing a programmatic method, or debugging a SQL query, or designing an interface, I thought about if I'm not doing my work fast enough, if I don't speak intelligently enough, or if I don't type correctly, or if I ask too many questions, my supervisor and coworkers might think I'm retarded. Well you know what? Eff you, anime brother. Eff you.

EDIT - Why are the nipples gone?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:30 am

Revy wrote:I used a youtube video to guide me.

I was excited when it turned on after the 17th try.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 am

Revy wrote:I used a youtube video to guide me.

This sounds dirty without the context.
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:39 am

Rex, I think you're retarded, as well. I hope that's okay with you.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:39 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Rex, I think you're retarded, as well. I hope that's okay with you.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:Rex, I think you're retarded, as well. I hope that's okay with you.

Eff both of you brothers. But I will not hate. You are not my enemies, just assholes and there's no reason to get into a mortal battle of life and death with assholes.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 am

Rex wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

Eff both of you brothers. But I will not hate. You are not my enemies, just assholes and there's no reason to get into a mortal battle of life and death with assholes.
just let them continue their job of spewing shit.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 am

True, why would you be fighting us when you have much greater battles to do with logic ?
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 am

Well I see it's getting pretty heated in here; I better act like a tree and get the fuck out.
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 am

EchoesTranquility wrote:Well I see it's getting pretty heated in here; I better act like a tree and get the fuck out.
That's your perception of things. You expect that a statement of pride automatically has to be associated with negativity. Pride, one of the seven deadly sins, why is it a sin? Self esteem is what makes a person want to live life to the fullest.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 am

Rex wrote:
EchoesTranquility wrote:Well I see it's getting pretty heated in here; I better act like a tree and get the fuck out.
That's your perception of things. You expect that a statement of pride automatically has to be associated with negativity. Pride, one of the seven deadly sins, why is it a sin? Self esteem is what makes a person want to live life to the fullest.
What?
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 am

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 36 Pysvd
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Rex wrote:
What?

Did I make an error somewhere?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 am

Rex wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Rex wrote:
What?

Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't get what you were saying.

Can you dumb it down for a negro?
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Rex wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Rex wrote:
What?

Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't get what you were saying.

Can you dumb it down for a negro?

You're not stupid, you're young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Don't rush experience.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah, Brandon.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 am

Guys, I'm scared.
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 am

So much angst here, everyone needs to chill and realize they're all gonna die when "Insert current upcoming doomsday here" happens.

Last edited by IeptBarakat on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 am

IeptBarakat wrote:So much angst here, everyone needs to chill and realize they're all gonna die when "Insert current doomsday goal here" happens.

Doomsday is a "goal?"
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next