Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

+30
Wing
NinjagoonAF
EchoesTranquility
Kyu
ASecondChance
TranClan67
CluelessNeko
ToastyChan
Dinoraffe
Albatross
FullArmageddon
Hollow
Daiyousei
Biokinetica
Rex
GhostCell
LastBlues
PT-Desu
IeptBarakat
Revy
TopgunUK
Kevinthewiseone
Keck282
NoblePhantasm
Killaman16
BrandonBandicoot
2-D
warmaster
Destructo
Nanamix
34 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 am

GhostCell wrote:
Plue wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:Aion is free to play guys, in europe
In US soon as well. But I can't play with Eu bros, so we should play on a private server, get a faction going.
Can the game be configured on the sever so that leveling is 2x faster.

Also dat ass medicine. Ass smearing fetish has been created

I know they can do this in some MMO private servers.
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

Post by GhostCell Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 am

I remember them having that on the ragnarok back when I was a kid years ago. It made experimenting with classes easier and better. I like leveling fast specially now that I have no time. It be awesome if we could just attack anyone I miss getting hate mail for killing people for no reason :/
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 pm

IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 pm

GhostCell wrote:I remember them having that on the ragnarok back when I was a kid years ago. It made experimenting with classes easier and better. I like leveling fast specially now that I have no time. It be awesome if we could just attack anyone I miss getting hate mail for killing people for no reason :/

I went into a private server for WoW when broadband internet wasn't commonplace in nearly every household(was using dial-up which surprisingly worked well.) They had like a "gets you to lvl 5 in the first kill" boost and a "3x exp gain" boost and not only that but you could log on multiple accounts (I logged on about 5 accounts...on dial-up connection without lag) and plvled my noob accounts. Oh and the lvl cap was raised to 100.
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:24 pm

IeptBarakat wrote:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465262 Valve home console pc thing.

Wow they're actually going to go threw with it. I doubt it will succeed though unless its the right price and right specs which I doubt. I'm wouldn't buy it just cuz I like to customize. I don't know didn't AMD failed last time when they tried to create a prebuilt gaming pc in a box. I would only buy it for the right price.

EchoesTranquility wrote:

I went into a private server for WoW when broadband internet wasn't commonplace in nearly every household(was using dial-up which surprisingly worked well.) They had like a "gets you to lvl 5 in the first kill" boost and a "3x exp gain" boost and not only that but you could log on multiple accounts (I logged on about 5 accounts...on dial-up connection without lag) and plvled my noob accounts. Oh and the lvl cap was raised to 100.

Thats what I want!

Listening to the Shadow of the Colossus ost while doing this makes my posts feel more epic.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Well problem was it got really really boring for me. But probably because if you pay 10 dollars you get an uber weapon that lets you solo the final boss at that time. Anf
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Rex wrote:Yo Topgun (ignores everyone else) I'm so mad at you, man. Ever since you called me retarded, I've been consciously thinking at work, whether writing a programmatic method, or debugging a SQL query, or designing an interface, I thought about if I'm not doing my work fast enough, if I don't speak intelligently enough, or if I don't type correctly, or if I ask too many questions, my supervisor and coworkers might think I'm retarded. Well you know what? Eff you, anime brother. Eff you.

It pleases me to know that I affect you so.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 pm

I think he actually loves you.
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Yo Topgun (ignores everyone else) I'm so mad at you, man. Ever since you called me retarded, I've been consciously thinking at work, whether writing a programmatic method, or debugging a SQL query, or designing an interface, I thought about if I'm not doing my work fast enough, if I don't speak intelligently enough, or if I don't type correctly, or if I ask too many questions, my supervisor and coworkers might think I'm retarded. Well you know what? Eff you, anime brother. Eff you.

What a dick.
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:39 pm

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 38 9sb5ua
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 pm

IeptBarakat wrote:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465262 Valve home console pc thing.
That's a PC with a Valve logo slapped onto the side.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Keck282 wrote:
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Biokinetica wrote:
Keck282 wrote:

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 38 HINfK
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:55 pm

^That's right, you have an old PC so it wouldn't matter to you.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 am

He called my pc old, called out on my life choices, and he raped my children.

Well, maybe not the last one.

Guess what though.
Natural Selection 2
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:28 am

you and your natural selection
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

It will be the death of him
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

TopgunUK wrote:

Gay.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 am

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

Gay.

Says the guy who thinks about me at work.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 am

I think about everyone, not just you. Especially when someone says something really bad about me, I try and think why they would say it.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:47 am

Rex wrote:I think about everyone, not just you. Especially when someone says something really bad about me, I try and think why they would say it.

You were acting like a retard, so I called you one.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 am

How's the advertising AF looking folks?
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:I think about everyone, not just you. Especially when someone says something really bad about me, I try and think why they would say it.

You were acting like a retard, so I called you one.

Why?! I don't think you know what a retard is, otherwise you wouldn't be making a joke about them.

EDIT - Nana, cool banner up top.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 am

Nanamix wrote:How's the advertising AF looking folks?

What advertising? :3c
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 am

bring back the fat cat!
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next