Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

+3
TopgunUK
saintcross
MikuHatsune
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 am

dont think he killed them, i think he just knocked them out
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)

Post by Destructo Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 am

christ man who cares about that beef

we hip hop now
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:24 pm

wtf man speaking in tongues again
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:52 pm

I liked Migi's plan better also would've slashed those arms that grabbed the window. Also where was the wub wub music Asmile

Parents are gone, boy and girl alone at home antics next episode?
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:59 pm

oh that should be fun, with migi being there and all

quick migi turn into a giant dildo again!
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Wonder how a guy would explain a dildo/dildo hand in his room...
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:01 pm

uhhhh "its a present from me to you, i just opened it just now cause you came over!" yeaaaah thats it
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Goddamn.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Goddam that was fucking rough
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:47 pm

nooooo kasan! D:

she was like best mom :c
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm

This is like Spiderman but with way better powers.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:31 pm

thats what i thought lol, he turned into flippin spooderman
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Hoping Makiko survives all this.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:32 pm

stop jinxing it ;_;
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Omg I hope she does too the whole episode I was on edge cause of that. I hate how they ended this episode like really!
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:48 am

Really good couple of episodes, these last two. Makes up for the previous two kind of mediocre/dragging ones.

I too hope Makiko doesn't get killed off for cheap emotional payoff but that's probably why she was introduced.

Doesn't look like he's on the trail of the correct parasite since it appeared to be a man from what little glimpse we got.

Hopefully the parenticidal one doesn't get to his father while he's distracted.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:17 am

Wow, this episode was great. Absolutely great.

I'm glad another character just like Shinichi was introduced; Uda and Parasite seem like a pretty cool and interesting pair. The fight was also pretty decent. It was just another example of how OP the human+parasite combo is. It's a shame that Shinichi's mother's end had to be like this, but Shinichi is so much more mature and kakkoii.

And Makiko survived. I'm so fuckin irrationally happy she's unharmed. :D
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:48 am

Another very good episode makes it a hat-trick.

Was a pleasant surprise that neither Makiko nor Uda died.

We all knew Shinichi was going to undergo a bit of a transformation, kind of expected it to be further in than this though, glad it wasn't.

I hope the show continues to maintain the new benchmark of quality this mini-arc seemed to set.

Oh yeah, and they're airing two episodes next week to promote the live action movie.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:07 pm

What a fucking stud.

Looks like he'll fight that dirtbag that beat him up too.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

he was all like "yo"

lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:16 pm

I dont get it, aren't we getting 2 episodes this week?

Where are they
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:58 pm

They only just aired.

Give Horriblesubs an hour or so.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:35 am

There's two episodes this week?!
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:35 pm

[Anime] Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu <Parasyte> (crazy ass body jacking parasite anime)  - Page 2 98Ie7Nm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, some great logic from that girl confronting a potential mass murdering alien all alone, what could possibly go wrong?
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:43 pm

That's it, Im fucking gay for Shinichi.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next