Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition

+38
ninelifedemon
NinjagoonAF
Albatross
Tdogmaster
TheCreator
Raitingu
equal
Pai
Enlightenment
Daiyousei
Sharkbert
GunRunner
Hollow
DMCMaster
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Neol
Revy
SilentOne
LastBlues
佚Utsukushi
Kuruwin
ZoomTranquilty
JanaffStache
Wing
Dinoraffe
CluelessNeko
BrandonBandicoot
Dolorous-
MikuHatsune
Biokinetica
Zuly
Rex
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
Keck282
TopgunUK
saintcross
42 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Empty Re: What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:48 pm

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 New-uk-poster-for-warm-bodies-124023-1000-100

Liked it. Really liked it, in fact. Funny, likable and loved the new take it had on zombies. With that said, I do feel like there were some missed opportunities in the movie.

7.5/10
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Empty Re: What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 am

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Frankenweenie-poster

I thought it was great. This and Paranorman are pretty much why I would like to see more stop motion animated movies.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 am

Fast 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:55 pm

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Rise-of-the-Guardians_charactercomposter2PPP

This movie was...pretty awesome. That's all I can really say. Amazing CGI, great action scenes and Jack Frost actually had depth to his character as well as being a likable character. Some of the sections in the movie were obviously rushed right through, lol. I didn't know a lot about the movie, but that was probably for the better. I'm so buying this movie on Blu Ray when it comes out.

8.5/10
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Topgear USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 am

Mission: Impossible

Story was interesting but the action was a bit tame, the progression is tedious, and I wish it was longer.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Southpark

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 am

Antichrist

It's a piece of shit.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Identity-Theft-Movie-Poster-And-Movie-Trailer

It was okay. Melissa Mccarthy and Jason Bateman worked really well in the film and even manage to make them both likable, but that's pretty much the highlight. There was just so much nonsense in the movie that didn't even need to be there, it felt long really and drawn out most of the time.

6/10

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Jgs_tsr1sht_dom_hires

I thought it was good. Pretty straight forward throughout the whole movie and it kept the pace going nicely, which I liked, but at the same time, it felt very linear parts.

7/10

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 MPW-77696

This movie was a pleasant surprise. Hell, Keven James can kick my ass after watching this movie. Had a great amount of heart in it, and I liked the massage it had.

7/10
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am

Football

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:36 am

watched topgear

now watching The Avengers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:Football

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Malèna

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Malena_2000_3

A coming of age story that's not like a lot of other coming of age stories. It was absolutely fantastic and makes you feel all kinds of emotions. All of the characters brought a different theme to the plot, not the mention how great the score is.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Motor sport (le man and F1)

football

match of the day

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdogmaster Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 am

First episode of season 3 for Transformers: Prime
Tdogmaster
Tdogmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:35 am

topgear

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:50 am

Young Justice. Shit got real after the first season. Plus i like how everything they do is actually relevant, unlike how most cartoons disregard the previous episode.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:09 am

TBBT Season 6, Episode 19
Family Guy Season 11 Episode 15
American Dad! Season 8 Episode 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 pm

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Girls-hbo-1

Going through the second season.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 am

I actually thought about watching that...then I realized I wasn't a homosexual or a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm

football
wwe

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 am

Cannibal Holocaust. I feel violated.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:50 am

What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Killing_them_softly

Killing Them Softly great funny movie more of a drama not as action packed as I expected still I really enjoyed it.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 am

GhostCell wrote:What Are You Watching - Non-weeaboo edition - Page 9 Killing_them_softly

Killing Them Softly great funny movie more of a drama not as action packed as I expected still I really enjoyed it.

Drive 2012
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Started watching Orphan Black, it's pretty great so far. Lead actress should win an award, she does such an amazing job with each character she portrays.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum