Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

+33
Sokku
LastBlues
Rex
MikuHatsune
GhostCell
Plue
Saya
Spectral Spider
NinjagoonAF
Kiko
Enlightenment
Nilt
NoblePhantasm
Pai
Ojou
-Solid
War
Wing
Cobalt
Kneesocks
BrandonBandicoot
Daiyousei
TopgunUK
DeepThroat
Kyu
DMCMaster
PT-Desu
Albatross
Zuly
Destructo
CluelessNeko
Hollow
IeptBarakat
37 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: /g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

Post by Kyu Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 am

Who's idea was it to put this shitty text box? I'm assuming it was Iept.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 22 Empty Re: /g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

Post by Pai Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 am

EDITING POSTS WITH PICTURES IS A FUCKING PAIN
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 am

It's all weird and bright and shit...
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:47 am

Kyu wrote:Who's idea was it to put this shitty text box? I'm assuming it was Iept.

I find that that accusation offensive.

I'd have a darker gray and maybe some blue in there.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 am

Pai wrote:EDITING POSTS WITH PICTURES IS A FUCKING PAIN

click the "Switch Editor Mode" button
should be the last one
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 am

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 22 GOqhWQY
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

poor xbox dude...heads are gonna roll when the numbers come in
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 am

DeepThroat wrote:poor xbox dude...heads are gonna roll when the numbers come in

Are you shitting me? The PS4 will get steamrolled.

No one's going to buy a console that doesn't even switch back and forth between gaming, TV, movie, web browsing, and music using voice commands.

That's true next gen.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:18 am

hello people....what a shitty text box
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:26 am

Do you ever stop and think about how much the world sucks?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:27 am

Spectral Spider wrote:Do you ever stop and think about how much the world sucks?
all the time 
to the point i get really depressed but not right now
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:29 am

TopgunUK wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:poor xbox dude...heads are gonna roll when the numbers come in

Are you shitting me? The PS4 will get steamrolled.

No one's going to buy a console that doesn't even switch back and forth between gaming, TV, movie, web browsing, and music using voice commands.

That's true next gen.
so tv is the next generation.
but we've had tv for a long ass time.
have we been living in the future all along?
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 am

Spectral Spider wrote:Do you ever stop and think about how much the world sucks?
Yea, and then I think how lucky I am that I'm not part of the 5 billion poor ass people in shitty countries. It makes me happy.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 am

TopgunUK wrote:Are you shitting me? The PS4 will get steamrolled.

That's true next gen.
This only gets funnier every time!

Edit before actually posting: I *was* going to say that the text box is fine, but the quoting threw me the fuck off. Why.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:43 am

Pai wrote:

Yea, and then I think how lucky I am that I'm not part of the 5 billion poor ass people in shitty countries.  It makes me happy.
I kinda wonder if we could actually make them less poor without drastically lessening our quality of life, or if we're actually close to the maximum amount of production for the world, and can't significantly raise the global per capita gdp...
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Pai wrote:

Yea, and then I think how lucky I am that I'm not part of the 5 billion poor ass people in shitty countries.  It makes me happy.

I kinda wonder if we could actually make them less poor without drastically lessening our quality of life, or if we're actually close to the maximum amount of production for the world, and can't significantly raise the global per capita gdp...
I don't see why not, we don't depend on the billion poor people in Africa for anything
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:03 am

Pai wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Pai wrote:

I don't see why not, we don't depend on the billion poor people in Africa for anything
I mean, I know they can become a potentially diligent workforce, but do they have enough manageable resources to increase worldwide production?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:21 am

i think that maybe one of its issues on why they cant go farther that it is, i remember reading somewhere that africa has great soil to grow crop that other countries wanted to use to grow food for themselves but africa cant do it themselves
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:24 am

yo

what's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:26 am

Emo faggotry going on here.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 am

Cobalt wrote:i think that maybe one of its issues on why they cant go farther that it is, i remember reading somewhere that africa has great soil to grow crop that other countries wanted to use to grow food for themselves but africa cant do it themselves
So... why don't we show up and help them create farms so that they're not starving and shit?

I mean... it might screw us over a teensy bit because we'll have more outside competition for crops and whatever... but we'll have a greater amount of food production, fewer people will starve, Africans probably won't have to worry about having like 14 kids each just to get by, so we'll curtail population growth...
We'll be improving the average human quality of life... why aren't we doing this?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 am

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 22 Isl9NoxijBcP7
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:34 am

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 22 Xboxdonegoudg
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 am

whats with the new text box thing? doesnt seem like its a part of the site.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:56 am

It is sad to see those that would support Microsoft to the bitter end get gangbanged by the onslaught of now Sony fans... One friend posted some shit about it on my facebook, and just got a whopping 100 comments all saying how dumb he was and how stupid it was to even consider buying an Xbone...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next