Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

+33
Sokku
LastBlues
Rex
MikuHatsune
GhostCell
Plue
Saya
Spectral Spider
NinjagoonAF
Kiko
Enlightenment
Nilt
NoblePhantasm
Pai
Ojou
-Solid
War
Wing
Cobalt
Kneesocks
BrandonBandicoot
Daiyousei
TopgunUK
DeepThroat
Kyu
DMCMaster
PT-Desu
Albatross
Zuly
Destructo
CluelessNeko
Hollow
IeptBarakat
37 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 12 Empty Re: /g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am

Kyu wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Kyu wrote:
War wrote:SINCE THE FUCK WHEN DID SONY LOSE ITS EXCLUSIVES LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND FF XV TO MICROSOFT!?!
More people will buy those games on Playstation than the Xbone. Same with MGS5.

Yeah. The market for these games is on the Playstation, always has been.
Doesn't hurt that the PS4 will outsell the XB1 because of the cheaper price and appeal to hardcore gamers.
Exactly. Just like CoD and Mass effect games sell more on Xbox.

Last edited by Kyu on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 12 Empty Re: /g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

Post by Hollow Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am

War wrote:That is probably why they changed the name of Versus XIII to FF XV because that would void the exclusivity contract that was made with Sony for Versus XIII. The Kingdom Hearts 3 thing was just me hating Microsoft. This raises a question wtf is the point of a multi-console war then if all this shit is the same. I mean eventually there doesn't seem to be a need for all these consoles if 90% of them are multi-platform. Next gen is PC and PS4 that seems to be the only viable combination.

Sony still has more studios than Microsoft which will make games only for the PS4.

Most of the "exclusives" Microsoft showed yesterday are timed exclusives.
Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall are supposed to come to PS4 after the contract is up for Microsoft.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am

[quote="Kyu"]
Kyu wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Kyu wrote:More people will buy those games on Playstation than the Xbone. Same with MGS5.

Doesn't hurt that the PS4 will outsell the XB1 because of the cheaper price and appeal to hardcore gamers.
Exactly. Just like CoD and Mass effect games sell more on Xbox.

What the fuck is going on here!?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Kyu wrote:
War wrote:SINCE THE FUCK WHEN DID SONY LOSE ITS EXCLUSIVES LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND FF XV TO MICROSOFT!?!

Always has been. Except the previous two generations when the Playstation didn't exist.
...What?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 am

Kyu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Kyu wrote:

Always has been. Except the previous two generations when the Playstation didn't exist.
...What?

Both the Metal Gear and Final Fantasy franchises started out on the NES.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 am

Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 am

Seems like Microsoft is scrambling to create the IP development network that Sony has worked on for years. It really is going to come down to exclusivity because as of now there are not any amazing exclusives coming out for either side or at least I don't think so.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 am

Stooped Queue
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am

Hollow wrote:
War wrote:That is probably why they changed the name of Versus XIII to FF XV because that would void the exclusivity contract that was made with Sony for Versus XIII. The Kingdom Hearts 3 thing was just me hating Microsoft. This raises a question wtf is the point of a multi-console war then if all this shit is the same. I mean eventually there doesn't seem to be a need for all these consoles if 90% of them are multi-platform. Next gen is PC and PS4 that seems to be the only viable combination.

Sony still has more studios than Microsoft which will make games only for the PS4.

Most of the "exclusives" Microsoft showed yesterday are timed exclusives.
Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall are supposed to come to PS4 after the contract is up for Microsoft.
Pretty much first party titles are the only games you can't count as true exclusives from now on.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 am

War wrote:Seems like Microsoft is scrambling to create the IP development network that Sony has worked on for years. It really is going to come down to exclusivity because as of now there are not any amazing exclusives coming out for either side or at least I don't think so.

Exclusivity will be less important given the terrible decisions made by MS.

The real deciding factor will be whether MS are able to sucker in a ton of casuals with kinect gimmickry or not, because they've already lost with core gamers.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Kyu wrote:More people will buy those games on Playstation than the Xbone. Same with MGS5.

...What?

So the two previous gens before Playstation was created. I thought you meant the last two gens before this one.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 am

Kyu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Hollow wrote:

...What?

So the two previous gens before Playstation was created. I thought you meant the last two gens before this one.

Silly me thinking that the part where I said "when the Playstation didn't exist" would be some sort of clue.

Spoiler:
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 am

TopgunUK wrote:Both the Metal Gear and Final Fantasy franchises started out on the NES.

I was mostly talking about Kingdom Hearts and MGS specifically but yeah.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 am

Gonna need a lot of extra space for all the free games from PS Plus.

The Xbone can do the same though if I'm not mistaken.
TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

...What?

Silly me thinking that the part where I said "when the Playstation didn't exist" would be some sort of clue.

Spoiler:
Hey man, I'm sorry. I read/interpreted it the wrong way.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 am

TopgunUK wrote:
War wrote:Seems like Microsoft is scrambling to create the IP development network that Sony has worked on for years. It really is going to come down to exclusivity because as of now there are not any amazing exclusives coming out for either side or at least I don't think so.

Exclusivity will be less important given the terrible decisions made by MS.

The real deciding factor will be whether MS are able to sucker in a ton of casuals with kinect gimmickry or not, because they've already lost with core gamers.

I think that is what Microsoft is going to do "Look we know our console is shitty, but we have a ton of games", but Sony is already ahead of the game. It seems like Microsoft is going to get squashed this gen.

Only question I have is where was the Move at E3? I'm not personally fond of the object, but I don't think they discussed it at all in the conference. That leads me to believe Sony was really aiming to absorb all of the core gamers, right?
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 am

Who cares about the move?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 am

Kyu wrote:Who cares about the move?

The casual gamer.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 am

War wrote:
Kyu wrote:Who cares about the move?

The casual gamer.
Nope, even they don't care about it.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 am

I guess.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-bayonetta-2-has-multiplayer

Is DT still here?
Whenever I get my Wii U we can play some fugly bitch multiplayer.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:23 am

the only fugly bitch here is the one in your avatar
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 am

PT-Desu wrote:the only fugly bitch here is the one in your avatar
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 am

Shots fired.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 am

"cross game voice chat"

Did I just hear him correctly?

Don't they already have that on PSN?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:49 am

TopgunUK wrote:"cross game voice chat"

Did I just hear him correctly?

Don't they already have that on PSN?
No.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next