Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S

+8
Kyu
BrandonBandicoot
FightingFurball
Wing
Hollow
TopgunUK
TranClan67
Destructo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Anime] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S

Post by Kana Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 am

So yeah... these Railgun episodes... so quiet in this thread.

I feel like these past couple episodes deserve something =/
Kana
Kana

Back to top Go down

[Anime] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S

Post by Destructo Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:11 pm

They were pretty decent, but I wanna see new stuff. No more Index crossovers plz

Also, it's about time we got a new OP. lol
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosbuster Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:16 am

I haven't even watched the last 3-4. Gave them a quick look and my motivation went away, not so exciting when you already know what's going to happen throughout.
Cosbuster
Cosbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:02 am

Even though it's been a while since I've watched Index, I think Railgun did a much better job with it animation-wise.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 am

I thought everything was much better done =/

I was rather excited to see how they'd redo everything, and pleasantly surprised.

The OST and song inserts, the redone voice acting, animation, new POVs, extended scenes, just everything made it much more impact-full and every character and scene gained more depth here. Idk.. I think they've done a phenomenal job of portraying Touma the way he should've been in the first place. The animation probably helped some, but really, everything just feels so well done, that it not-quite-but-nearly boggles my mind at how any fan of the series can be so disinterested in most recent episodes.

I read somewhere that the new OP should happen when they finish the current Index crossover, so, one more episode I think.
Kana
Kana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2