Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

+29
Hollow
Snapalope
DMCMaster
Kyu
Tdogmaster
Anti-Enix
NinjagoonAF
Zelnaga
TheCreator
ZappaBappa
Dolorous-
Brunoc
CluelessNeko
Fatman311
Setsu
FullArmageddon
TranClan67
Nanamix
Keck282
Revy
awesomo6000
TopgunUK
Wing
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
SilentOne
saintcross
PT-Desu
33 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 9 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by TopgunUK Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 pm

If I keep telling people that this site is dead, then they're bound to spoonfeed me what I want!
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 9 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by GhostCell Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:36 am

Any one know if Mardock Scramble Third Exhaust is floating around in 1080p or 720p
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 am

GhostCell wrote:Any one know if Mardock Scramble Third Exhaust is floating around in 1080p or 720p
I don't think anyone's really subbed it yet (there's not even any raws around I think) but according to ANN the bluray is coming soon so I suppose expect the subs around the end of this month/early October.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:42 am

Sup guiz,

After many years I've finally decided to give Dragonball a go and I've found a torrent for it that has every episode...except 10. Anyone have any torrents containing episode 10 of Dragonball?

Also seeking a batch torrent of Dragonball Kai.

Cheers in advance.
Fatman311
Fatman311

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Fatman311 wrote:Sup guiz,

After many years I've finally decided to give Dragonball a go and I've found a torrent for it that has every episode...except 10. Anyone have any torrents containing episode 10 of Dragonball?

Cheers in advance.
Dragon Ball season 1 (episode 1-31)
Dragon Ball Kai (complete)
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 am

saintcross wrote:
Fatman311 wrote:Sup guiz,

Cheers in advance.
Dragon Ball season 1 (episode 1-31)
Dragon Ball Kai (complete)
Thanks very much saintcross, this faction always comes through for me, I should need to participate more.
Fatman311
Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Anybody here seen the Persona 4 anime? Gosh I loved it so much, any anime out there similar to it? In terms of awesome characters, plot etc.?
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Place is dead, go ask elsewhere.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 am

Can anyone find torrents for the first 8 detective conan movies? Having trouble finding any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:25 am

Anime Faction finally died huh? tragic. Was so damned good back on GT.

Either way, I'll just leave my piece here.

Toaru Majutsu no Index/A Certain Magical Index.

Is this manga being published in English? can I buy it anywhere? I've started picking up actual manga volumes, paying for them as opposed to just reading it for free online, except its only available in French off of Amazon, and I can't find it for sale anywhere else.
Fatman311
Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:33 am

Fatman311 wrote:Anime Faction finally died huh? tragic. Was so damned good back on GT.

Either way, I'll just leave my piece here.

Toaru Majutsu no Index/A Certain Magical Index.

Is this manga being published in English? can I buy it anywhere? I've started picking up actual manga volumes, paying for them as opposed to just reading it for free online, except its only available in French off of Amazon, and I can't find it for sale anywhere else.

There is some apathy on the site I admit, but I keep doing what I can.

Everything I have researched on it says that no english company was picked up the manga either to distribute physically or digitally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:12 am

Any torrents for Kill La Kill? Is it a good anime and would you guys recommend it? Thanks
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:50 am

Anti-Enix wrote:Any torrents for Kill La Kill? Is it a good anime and would you guys recommend it? Thanks

Its a great anime if you like Gainax craziness like FLCL, TTGL, and Panty and Stocking. If you like anime like that then you'll love this.

Now as for torrents I'm sure there are individual episode torrents out there but I'm currently using crunchyroll streams, but the anime is still airing, its a 24 episode show and only 12 have aired so far.

Right now most anime is on a break this week for the holidays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:38 am

Anybody know what anime this is?

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 9 Tumblr_mjrzkfOfmU1r3ucdro1_500
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 am

TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Id like to see Higurashi kai but I don't think my heart can handle
Spoiler:
Is her situation as bad as the original?
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:21 pm

GhostCell wrote:Id like to see Higurashi kai but I don't think my heart can handle
Spoiler:
Is her situation as bad as the original?

I would assume yes, but I haven't gotten around to the series yes but its on my hard drive awaiting viewership.

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsu Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi, i'm looking for a long lost anime title:
it is about a girl white haried, SD-like cute who might be a ghost or a yôkai.she lives in a forest it is a very quiet anime like mushishi.
she goes from time to time to the town to get food or sell stuff.
she has a black thing like a rectangular rock attached to the top of her head with a hair thread/cord. i thin she might live in a shrine but the anime makes it like she lives alone or something and seem to follow her everyday life.
she is very cute. might be tôhô might not.
Setsu
Setsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:10 am

Are there any anime about college?
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 am

Anti-Enix wrote:Are there any anime about college?

Define college...like slice of life style?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Genshiken is the only thing that comes to mind. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I'll rack my brain for a bit and see if I think of anything else.

Let me know if you're interested in a high-school setting. I've got a few of those.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 pm

http://myanimelist.net/anime/17895/Golden_Time

didnt watch it, but i know people liked it, and i believe its setting is in college
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Honey and Clover
Moyashimon
Nodame Cantabile
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 am

WolfWood37 wrote:

Define college...like slice of life style?

Either a college setting, or students who go to college I guess. I mean the whole story doesn't have to be about college but at least play some type of role.

Thanks to the people who suggested some, stupid question but where can I stream these? And which would be the best if you had to choose?
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 am

MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next