Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

+29
Hollow
Snapalope
DMCMaster
Kyu
Tdogmaster
Anti-Enix
NinjagoonAF
Zelnaga
TheCreator
ZappaBappa
Dolorous-
Brunoc
CluelessNeko
Fatman311
Setsu
FullArmageddon
TranClan67
Nanamix
Keck282
Revy
awesomo6000
TopgunUK
Wing
GhostCell
Destructo
ASecondChance
SilentOne
saintcross
PT-Desu
33 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Destructo Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am

I'm dying to see them too. Well, not as much like a few months ago lol.

If I remember correctly, the 3rd movie is coming out in theaters this year too.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer!

Post by Fatman311 Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 am

Sup again guiz, I'm on a roll here.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Robotech and Macross?

I've watched all of Macross (Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Macross Plus, Macross 7 and Macross Frontier) but none of Robotech.

I've always steered clear because I've heard it contains elements of Macross but isnt the same, to be honest it was always a little confusing but I enjoyed Macross and didnt want anything to taint my image of it.

And I just spotted the Robotech Complete Series on zavvi and was tempted by it, but I have no idea exactly what it is and looking up 'Robotech' on MAL hasnt yielded anything of use.

Can anyone clearly explain the differences between them to me?
Fatman311
Fatman311

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 am

Fatman311 wrote:Sup again guiz, I'm on a roll here.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Robotech and Macross?

I've watched all of Macross (Super Dimension Fortress Marcross, Macross Plus, Macross 7 and Macross Frontier) but none of Robotech, I've always steered clear because I've heard it contains elements of Macross but isnt the same, to be honest it was always a little confusing but I enjoyed Macross and didnt want anything to taint my image of it.

And I just spotted the Robotech Complete Series on zavvi and was tempted by it, but I have no idea exactly what it is and looking up 'Robotech' on MAL hasnt yielded anything of use.

Can anyone clearly explain the differences between them to me?

I think (I haven't seen anything Macross related) Robotech is a horribly butchered english dubbed/edited/combined version of Macross that also mixes it with two other similar but originally unrelated Mecha Anime.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1088/Macross/moreinfo

Probably no point in watching it when you've already seen the series how it was intended.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm

TopgunUK wrote:I think (I haven't seen anything Macross related) Robotech is a horribly butchered english dubbed/edited/combined version of Macross that also mixes it with two other similar but originally unrelated Mecha Anime.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1088/Macross/moreinfo

Probably no point in watching it when you've already seen the series how it was intended.

Not sure why anyone would do such a thing so a series as enjoyable as Macross, or why MAL hasnt got its own page for it as it looks to be a seperate series combining elements of multiple anime thrown together. I'll save my money and do the safest thing: ignore its existance. Got plenty of other great anime to watch anyway.

Cheers for looking into that for me man, just saw it going cheap and remembered I knew nothing about it.
Fatman311
Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

How good is Beelzebub? I'd like to pick up a few more series, and hopefully some outside of WSJ. Though i'd like to see all that Jump has to offer. Before the only series I really kept up with were the Big 3, REBORN! (since its end i have become quite fond of its replacement, Hungry Joker), and the occasional Gintama and JoJo's chapter. Hunter x Hunter and Toriko are on my list. Rosario+Vampire remains the only monthly series I bother to read on a consistent basis.

Long story short my neighbor tells me Beel and Nisekoi are pretty good.

As for anime, i'll probably start watching One Piece again now that it's at Punk Hazard. I'm also going to start Psycho-Pass next week, which will be the first new anime i've bothered to watch since AO which I dropped because i didn't like it
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Whats this from?
Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 6 SBaq1UD
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Snapalope wrote:How good is Beelzebub?
Sorry, never seen it.

DMCMaster wrote:Whats this from?
Anime/Manga Resources & Questions Thread - You ask, we answer! - Page 6 SBaq1UD
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11761/Medaka_Box
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 am

I heard DNAngel was a good anime, any good healthy torrents out there? Thanks
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 am

Anti-Enix wrote:I heard DNAngel was a good anime, any good healthy torrents out there? Thanks

http://bakabt.me/149086-d-n-angel-exiled-destiny.html
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 am

Here one for you, a nostalgia trip.

Doesn anyone know if there is a batch torrent out there for the original pokemon series subbed, not dubbed?

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 am

Anyone know a batch torrent for Bakumatus Jigen Roman, Lupin the 3rd:The Women named Mine Fujiko, Bakamontegari, Nisemontegari, Eureka Seven AO, Persona 4 The Animation in MKV and HD
Thanks in advance
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 am

Any good healthy torrents for Soul Eater?!!
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Anti-Enix wrote:Any good healthy torrents for Soul Eater?!!

Anime or manga?
http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/5759091/
http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=146851&page=0

Snapalope wrote:How good is Beelzebub? I'd like to pick up a few more series, and hopefully some outside of WSJ. Though i'd like to see all that Jump has to offer. Before the only series I really kept up with were the Big 3, REBORN! (since its end i have become quite fond of its replacement, Hungry Joker), and the occasional Gintama and JoJo's chapter. Hunter x Hunter and Toriko are on my list. Rosario+Vampire remains the only monthly series I bother to read on a consistent basis.

I thought the anime was hilarious.
The manga wasn't as funny and I ended up dropping it after 35 chapters.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Hollow wrote:
Anti-Enix wrote:Any good healthy torrents for Soul Eater?!!

Anime or manga?
http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/5759091/
http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=146851&page=0

Snapalope wrote:How good is Beelzebub? I'd like to pick up a few more series, and hopefully some outside of WSJ. Though i'd like to see all that Jump has to offer. Before the only series I really kept up with were the Big 3, REBORN! (since its end i have become quite fond of its replacement, Hungry Joker), and the occasional Gintama and JoJo's chapter. Hunter x Hunter and Toriko are on my list. Rosario+Vampire remains the only monthly series I bother to read on a consistent basis.

I thought the anime was hilarious.
The manga wasn't as funny and I ended up dropping it after 35 chapters.

Nvm fixed it
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:46 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Here one for you, a nostalgia trip.

Doesn anyone know if there is a batch torrent out there for the original pokemon series subbed, not dubbed?

no one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:Here one for you, a nostalgia trip.

no one?

Sorry, I can't find anything.
Apparently BakaBT had the first few seasons subbed but they were removed because of the licensing change from 4Kids to Nintendo in the US.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Anyone watched Kuroko no Basket?
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Anybody got an English Dub torrent for Steins Gate and Is This a Zombie?
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 am

After reading Zetman ages ago, I was wondering what are the best anime/manga set in the future?

I know the obvious ones like GiTS, Bebop etc. Any more under the radar ones?
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 am

Brunoc wrote:After reading Zetman ages ago, I was wondering what are the best anime/manga set in the future?

I know the obvious ones like GiTS, Bebop etc. Any more under the radar ones?

Eden:It's and Endless World!
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 am

I second the recommendation for Eden.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman311 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Sup all,

Just reporting in to ask you fine people why Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust hasnt been subbed yet? Apparently BDs have been out in Japan for a while and last I checked THORA had subbed the first and second films. Have I heard wrong or has it just been ditched as a project by everyone?
Fatman311
Fatman311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Fatman311 wrote:Sup all,

Just reporting in to ask you fine people why Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust hasnt been subbed yet? Apparently BDs have been out in Japan for a while and last I checked THORA had subbed the first and second films. Have I heard wrong or has it just been ditched as a project by everyone?

According to the info I got, the film hasn't been released yet and isn't out till the end of September:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-06/3rd-mardock-scramble-film-blu-ray-slated-for-september-in-japan

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 am

Well my normal anime site seems to have stopped, anyone have a good site for AVI downloads?
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Okay here's another batch question.

Anyone know where I can find Detective Conan torrents? I have 1-200 but I'm having a hard time hunting down beyond that. Even direct download would be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next