Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 35 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Eri Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm

naw they aint dofy strong. dofy ate two devil fruits

string string fruit
Spoiler:
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 35 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 am

Luffy ate the bigger badass fruit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Wed May 14, 2014 2:56 am

but he ate the zoan badass fruit which is the best
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Well its official...Sabo ate the real thing.

Dofy just grew on me a bit and...

Fujitora...what are you going to do? Besides fight Zoro!!!

Overall great chapter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 pm

what you mean ? how you know he ate the real fruit?

i read a comment that said that dofy's love for his executives are why he didnt kill law. very interesting.

this chapter will be greater when animated.

i wonder if fujitora will be responsible for any internal conflict in the world government.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed May 14, 2014 10:20 pm

well, Picas short temper is gonna be his downfall
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:14 am

Eri wrote:what you mean ? how you know he ate the real fruit?

Oh good grief Eri, you are still on that...

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/747/2375/9

They called it the Mera Mera no Mi, which is the name of the real fruit...why would he get bent out of shape if it was a fake.....they put out the real fruit because they were arrogant enough to think that they would get in back with no issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 am

ill wait till post arc for that. they prob dont know the effects of the fruit will ware out over time if its a prototype.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Eri wrote:ill wait till post arc for that. they prob dont know the effects of the fruit will ware out over time if its a prototype.

ITS NOT A PROTOTYPE!!!!

I don't know why its so hard for you to see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm

lol
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu May 15, 2014 8:22 pm

no...

it has to be
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:00 am

Eri wrote:no...

it has to be

No it doesn't. Devil Fruits come back after users deaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri May 16, 2014 11:11 pm

i agree. but this one has to be prototype.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:08 am

Eri wrote:i agree. but this one has to be prototype.

So this is what feeding a troll feels like...It has been said that they only produce Zoan types, if there was a logia prototype Dofy would have told his crew by now because Dofy is many things, but lying to his crew isn't one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 am

his crew prob know about it, they are protecting the factory that develops fake fruits after all. if a prototype worked as well as the zoan prototype i would still consider it a vital asset or item. if it doesnt the very image of a mera mera fruit, even fake, was enough to draw luffy into the tournament along with many participants. so yea its a big deal if they lost it.

if the doflamingo family had attained it they still have that illusion of it being the real fruit. also if its a fake fruit sabo and the revolutionaries will now know that logia prototypes are now being developed loosing the element of surprise and secrecy.

you cant rule it out with the factory not only being the focal point this arc but also located and governed by the shichibukai himself. he is the king of the underworld, pulling a dirty move like fake fruits isn't a stretch.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:22 am

Of course the factory is a focal point, Kaidou is the main buyer of these fruits and is creating an army of Zoan users. If the factory falls then Kaidou will want Dofy's ass.

I don't know where you came up with this theory, but there is ZERO evidence of it anywhere in the last 2 arcs for it. You're just twisting everything because you don't want to admit it was mistaken and I have no idea why man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Sun May 18, 2014 5:24 am

i believe its a prototype because i dont believe oda would give sabo ace's fruit. sabo was unique without it and giving it to him takes away from it. so its a theory of mine that the fruit is a fake.

if im wrong i have no problem admitting it but i truly believe the post arc or the remainder of it will reveal whether its fake or not.

sabo is a huge character to this series. the flashback made him so unique and independent. if oda was gonna make him a df user then i would imagine him having something else.

everything makes sense. so its a possibility
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Luffy: "I have an army"
Dofy: "We have a Pika"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed May 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Dofy: I have a pika
Luffy: I have an army
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Wolf92 wrote:Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Dofy: I have a pika
Luffy: I have an army

it should, however its not the way the quote works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

ucy made this behemoth of chapter for me lol.

at first i was like "NEW CREW MATE!"

then i thought about it and luffy gonna make ucy stay with rebecca to protect her.

considering alot of people couldnt recognize luffy as lucy i wonder if ucy has observation haki?
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Wed May 28, 2014 4:43 am

Odas in the hospital again, no chapters after 749 for 2 weeks

http://orojackson.com/threads/eiichiro-oda-hospitalized-one-piece-manga-to-be-on-break-for-the-next-2-weeks.3862/

This is a scheduled break, not sudden.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Wed May 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Bad to hear about Oda.

But this chapter was decent in a way and an interesting back story on Law and Mingo
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Okay so Peeka was a swordsman after all...crazy, but perfect for Zoro to slice up.

Oda get well soon.

And of course the timing couldn't be more perfect, we get the break right BEFORE the Law/Dofy/Corazon flashback.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Nooes, 2 weeks D:
hope everything goes well for Odas surgery
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next