Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 34 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by NikeRaptor Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:02 pm

I wouldn't be suprise if she met with Dragon and is hiding something as well.
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 34 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Eri Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 pm

then luffy and robin fight in a sweet 3 chapter slugfest
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 am

NikeRaptor wrote:I wouldn't be suprise if she met with Dragon and is hiding something as well.

We know that Robin knows why Kuma became a complete robot, and now we know that she knew about Sabo...

This is going to come back at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:02 pm

I have a hard time seeing how they will end this arc
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 pm

flamingo dies
arc ends
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 am

robin knows why kuma when full robot?

and doflamingo wont die.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 pm

I think Dofy will die and it will be by his own hand out of spite somehow.

As for Robin yes she knows. You have to go back to when the crew reunited. On their way to Fishman Island Franky explained that Kuma was the one who protected the ship. Robin had a panel where she thought to herself about Kuma...very very heavily implied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:38 am

It's way to early for flamingo to die
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 am

no, it really isn't
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 am

Wolf92 wrote:It's way to early for flamingo to die

Of course, we still have the Luffy beatdown coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:55 am

You think Luffy is anywhere near him? The only way I can see this ending is Big Moma attacking (say what happened to her anyway) and the Starwhats will use that moment to flee
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Wolf92 wrote:You think Luffy is anywhere near him? The only way I can see this ending is Big Moma attacking (say what happened to her anyway) and the Starwhats will use that moment to flee

And how many times has Luffy had to chase down the main baddie before? Let's see now...

Crocodile
Eneru
Rob Lucci
Moria
Hody Jones

this is nothing new.

As for Big Mom, her crew was last seen attacking the Sunny what 30 chapters ago now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 pm

With Sanji onboard the Sunny. Really they should be there soon. But I'm just saying flamingo is a beast on another level. He didn't even break a sweat against third command of Whitebeard

Also where is the anime currently? What arc?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:14 am

Wolf92 wrote:With Sanji onboard the Sunny. Really they should be there soon. But I'm just saying flamingo is a beast on another level. He didn't even break a sweat against third command of Whitebeard

Also where is the anime currently? What arc?

The anime is also in Dressrosa. The last episode was Dofy and Fujitora showing up to take back Caesar.

I'm not saying Dofy isn't a beast, but all of the other enemies were portrayed as beasts and Luffy has risen to the challenge each time. This should be no different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:04 pm

No chapter this week, it's golden week
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Yep, everything is on a break which sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Thu May 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Luffy is for sure stronger than Dofy

I mean we still havent seen his true potential since the 2 year time skip since the fight against Hody and Cesar was easy peazy for him.

This fight will definitely show case Luffy's strength .

Cause lets face it if Zoro was able to defend him self against Fujitora an Admirable its only reasonable that the captain is as strong as Zoro.

I hope that this fight is interesting, I still consider Luffys fight against Rob Lucci the best fight he has had thus far.
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 3:42 am

And the chase is on!!!

And cmon Fujitora, you know who you should be fighting right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Thu May 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Indeed I guess its one of the specialties about being a celestial dragon.

The God Usopp thing is op xD
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri May 09, 2014 7:36 am

lol i love how oda takes away ussops possibility of having many followers. great chapter.

i wanna see some true ussop action but i dont think we will this arc.

zoro luffy law thats a boss team to take to a fight i wonder whats really gonna go down in terms of the fighting,....i still think luffy is gonna lose.

doflamingo truly is abandoning dressrosa for greater ambitions it seems. he might even be ballzy enough to attempt challenging a warlord or becoming one by whatever means.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Eri wrote:

i wanna see some true ussop action but i dont think we will this arc.

doflamingo truly is abandoning dressrosa for greater ambitions it seems. he might even be ballzy enough to attempt challenging a warlord or becoming one by whatever means.

As for Usopp, I've given up on him...Bartolomeo is just gonna protect him the rest of the arc.

And as for Dofy...he IS a Warlord...

Yeah, he runs the world black market, is king of dressrosa, sole producer of Smile, a celestial dragon, and a Warlord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Mon May 12, 2014 8:52 am

their gonna sack the warlords eventually, but dofy will anticipate it. he seems to have an ambitious schedule ahead of him.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 am

Yeah, problem is that he has run into the buzzsaw that is Monkey D. Luffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Mon May 12, 2014 9:55 am

he too strong. im sure he'll get away.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 am

So were Crocodile, Eneru, Moria...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next