Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

+34
2-D
Brunoc
Setsu
Frocobo
ninelifedemon
Plue
Pai
Hito
Slydragon93
Kiko
KonohamaruHeaven
Hitman Zeus
shakoor_h
MikuHatsune
Kana
Saya
FightingFurball
Nilt
LastBlues
NoblePhantasm
Neol
Revy
TranClan67
Albatross
Destructo
Cosbuster
DMCMaster
ZappaBappa
saintcross
CluelessNeko
TopgunUK
sex offender
NinjagoonAF
Wing
38 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Page 10 Empty Re: [Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Post by TopgunUK Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:35 pm

[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Page 10 1366990337422
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Page 10 Empty Re: [Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Post by Cosbuster Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:09 am

The hell...HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
Cosbuster
Cosbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 am

[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Page 10 XeX1961

Also, I notice the animation quality is sort of declining but I guess that's expected Adissapoint
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:50 am

saintcross wrote:[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Page 10 XeX1961

Also, I notice the animation quality is sort of declining but I guess that's expected Adissapoint

Still better than 90% of anime out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
saintcross wrote:[Anime] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Page 10 XeX1961

Still better than 90% of anime out there.
I think the "fart" line would be better on the commander
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 am

saintcross wrote:Also, I notice the animation quality is sort of declining but I guess that's expected Adissapoint

They're understaffed at the moment. They're trying to hire more animators at this very moment.

As for the episode. Awesome. Next week it gets real.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 am

Wing wrote:
saintcross wrote:Also, I notice the animation quality is sort of declining but I guess that's expected Adissapoint

They're understaffed at the moment. They're trying to hire more animators at this very moment.

Like really real
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:54 pm

lmao poor sasha, btw are all the walls the same height?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:lmao poor sasha, btw are all the walls the same height?

I believe Wall Sina has higher walls. But Maria and Rose are the same. The elevation of the land rises slightly as you move inward, though.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:24 pm

i see....how long did they say it took to build all the walls? or was it like build going outward overtime?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:18 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:i see....how long did they say it took to build all the walls? or was it like build going outward overtime?

It was never said how long it exactly took. If you are caught up on the manga, you will realize details on the wall construction are scarce for a reason.

But do keep going on that line of thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:i see....how long did they say it took to build all the walls? or was it like build going outward overtime?

It was never said how long it exactly took. If you are caught up on the manga, you will realize details on the wall construction are scarce for a reason.

I also thought they mentioned in the earlier chapters that they actually didn't know how to build the walls as the "tehcnology was lost"?

MIKU DON'T LOOK
Spoiler:
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 am

Wing wrote:

I don't think we're really seeing the effects of this lack of animators yet, we're just seeing wise distribution of budget.

The last couple of episodes have been mostly action free aside from the budget money shots at the end.

The main sakuga scenes from these first few episodes and the next few in Trost were all done ages ago, we saw them in the trailer.

If we do start seeing the effects it should be a few more episodes yet. Right now it's just corner cutting in the places where they can afford to cut corners.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:05 am

TopgunUK wrote:I don't think we're really seeing the effects of this lack of animators yet, we're just seeing wise distribution of budget.

The last couple of episodes have been mostly action free aside from the budget money shots at the end.

The main sakuga scenes from these first few episodes and the next few in Trost were all done ages ago, we saw them in the trailer.

If we do start seeing the effects it should be a few more episodes yet. Right now it's just corner cutting in the places where they can afford to cut corners.

You're right. Wasn't intending to make it sound like the staff problem is causing issues now. I shouldn't be posting when I can barely keep my eyes open.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 am

Good episode. Didn't think the Titans would attack again so quickly (not referring to the time progression within the show, but the episodes themselves).

And poor, poor potato girl.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 am

Destructo wrote:Good episode. Didn't think the Titans would attack again so quickly (not referring to the time progression within the show, but the episodes themselves).

If it had followed the Manga ordering we'd have jumped straight from the scene where Eren said he was going to kill all Titans in the boat leaving Shiganshina to the scene where they graduated.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:08 am

Destructo wrote:Good episode. Didn't think the Titans would attack again so quickly (not referring to the time progression within the show, but the episodes themselves).

And poor, poor potato girl.
Yeah kind can't wait to next week.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 am

TranClan67 wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:

I also thought they mentioned in the earlier chapters that they actually didn't know how to build the walls as the "tehcnology was lost"?

MIKU DON'T LOOK
Spoiler:
The technology to build walls was lost...... That is the stupidest excuses ive ever heard.
Anyone else think of KoolAid when the Titan showed up?
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Just watched episode 3. Knowing what I know now from the manga, I cringed for about half the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:Just watched episode 3. Knowing what I know now from the manga, I cringed for about half the episode.

I cringe for an unrelated reason watching 3 and 4, I just feel bad for

Spoiler:
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

DMCMaster wrote:

lol i yelled "oh yeah!" when he made a hole in the wall again
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 am

TopgunUK wrote:

WolfWood37 wrote:Just watched episode 3. Knowing what I know now from the manga, I cringed for about half the episode.

I cringe for an unrelated reason watching 3 and 4, I just feel bad for

Spoiler:

No he's just a coward. There are others more worthy of the f word.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 am

Same. I understand why they did the manga how it is.
To clear up some confuing.
@DMC They made a prequel of the manga.
I send you the download when i find it.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
DMCMaster wrote:

lol i yelled "oh yeah!" when he made a hole in the wall again
I yelled it out when he showed up from the lightning bolt thing
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 am

CluelessNeko wrote:
Same. I understand why they did the manga how it is.
To clear up some confuing.
@DMC They made a prequel of the manga.
I send you the download when i find it.
And thanks, reminds me I should actually read the manga when I get a chance, wasnt there a link for it on the first page?
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next