Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+24
Sokku
Daiyousei
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Jazz
UltimaBuster
Nanamix
Hollow
PT-Desu
Revy
Albatross
LastBlues
TranClan67
IeptBarakat
NinjagoonAF
MikuHatsune
TopgunUK
Saya
Rex
Destructo
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
Pai
CluelessNeko
28 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:32 pm

LastBlues wrote:damn it Revy change your avy I keep thinking ur mine
I learned NEVER to look at an avi and think it's someone, because you guys change Avi's like a girl changes her pads during a period. :/
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
LastBlues wrote:damn it Revy change your avy I keep thinking ur mine
I learned NEVER to look at an avi and think it's someone, because you guys change Avi's like a girl changes her pads during a period. :/

....k?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 pm

UltimaBuster="Zpektre wrote:I LIKE THIS PLAN TOO. But that's assuming that you aren't really THAT close to her already :P

I do this with people I just met? Why are you guys so shy?

I miss read that initially carry on

Last edited by Zpektre on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Zpektre wrote:
UltimaBuster="Zpektre wrote:I LIKE THIS PLAN TOO. But that's assuming that you aren't really THAT close to her already :P

I do this with people I just met? Why are you guys so shy?
Because it's been a while since I've had to ask girls out...they usually ask me :I
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
Revy wrote:If im friends with the girl, i'd just ask if she wants to hang out.
She's a friend but I don't know her that well yet to just ask straight up...though she seems like she'd prefer it that way.
What is your definition of "friend" is the question here, because I have few friends but many...acquaintances...then there are brothers and internet friends! :D

Welp contact contact contact, if you feel she isn't fond of you in that way, then you make her feel that way to you. But make sure to know the difference between annoyance and "getting to know each other"
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Girls like to be asked out.
Most of them at least
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Zpektre wrote:Girls like to be asked out.
Most of them at least

^Plus, most are just as nervous as the guy asking them out.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Revy wrote:
Most of them at least

^Plus, most are just as nervous as the guy asking them out.

Girls are way more nervious .
I have 3 sisters and most of my really good friends are girls and I get ear fulls of their problems so
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Most of them at least
I agree, girls like it better when the guy takes initiative. Also girls like guys more with alcohol in their system Aeeh (not saying you should resort to that) but it definitely works. (not just to bone em mind you)
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:I agree, girls like it better when the guy takes initiative. Also girls like guys more with alcohol in their system Aeeh (not saying you should resort to that) but it definitely works. (not just to bone em mind you)
They love me when they're unconscious.

Are you gonna use this avy or what, bloos?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Revy wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:I agree, girls like it better when the guy takes initiative. Also girls like guys more with alcohol in their system Aeeh (not saying you should resort to that) but it definitely works. (not just to bone em mind you)
Not that :/ lol, I'm just sayin when you talk to girls at a party with just a little of alcohol in their system they are much more willing to talk because in their heads the atmosphere makes it o-k and the alcohol helps it out...
NOT SAYING I DID ANYTHING BAD HMMMK!? Anf Asmile
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
Most of them at least
I agree, girls like it better when the guy takes initiative. Also girls like guys more with alcohol in their system Aeeh (not saying you should resort to that) but it definitely works. (not just to bone em mind you)
Hmm well I did just pick up some absinthe...and the most I've ever spent on wine...
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Revy wrote:

Are you gonna use this avy or what, bloos?

yeah sure y not.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:45 pm

I aint forcing you. If you dont want it, fine. ;_;
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Most of them at least
Hmm well I did just pick up some absinthe...and the most I've ever spent on wine...
Don't use first date, unless you planned on it and she knows that you plan that. Or you might be on creeper status. ha ha.
well not exactly creeper status, but drinking with a company definitely makes them cave in, if its just you two then she might decline, especially if she doesn't really know you.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:47 pm

ok i wasn't paying attention to the conversation while i was asking for ex-hentai link/id, so wtf is going on?

also where's the link for ex-hentai? too lazy to check out.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 pm

LastBlues wrote:ok i wasn't paying attention to the conversation while i was asking for ex-hentai link/id, so wtf is going on?

also where's the link for ex-hentai? too lazy to check out.
Can't exactly send you the link lol, Just go in g.e-hentai and log in there, you should be able to find the link to ex, if not google dat shit :D
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:49 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 Errormessage
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 pm

lolol, edit it yourself personally, then upload :P

EDIT:
hey zpe, who's the cute little girl in your avi that has long black hair and round eyes xP, looks like a school uniform
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 pm

I did that before but Revy kept complaining it was LQ when it was the file he sent me and i'm like wtfwtfwtfwtjadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Cause you converted it to .jpeg, didnt you?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 pm

well png's didnt work on this site for some vague reason.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Most of them at least
Don't use first date, unless you planned on it and she knows that you plan that. Or you might be on creeper status. ha ha.
well not exactly creeper status, but drinking with a company definitely makes them cave in, if its just you two then she might decline, especially if she doesn't really know you.
I was joking -_-
Though I did spend a shit ton(to me) on alcohol. Help me ;_; I have a problem with wines
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 pm

LastBlues wrote:well png's didnt work on this site for some vague reason.
You are doing everything wrong.

Anyways, here's Ex:
http://exhentai.org/
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Revy wrote:
LastBlues wrote:well png's didnt work on this site for some vague reason.
You are doing everything wrong.

Anyways, here's Ex:
http://exhentai.org/

well I was coming back from a 2 all nighter and a day of work.

i'm not in a optimal state of mind.

EDIT: I see a sad panda picture.

are you trolling me?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next